FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Derren Brown

Derren Brown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody else watching his programme on channel 4 now? He really does scare me but in a really intriguing sort of way! Love some of the stuff he's done so far

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

He is freaky

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope missed it was watching the footie but going to watch it later , he is a weird guy but very interesting indeed .

He is a clever man or his team is and a huge amount of preparation goes into his shows.

By *xTitsAndTattsxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Seriously that doll is scaring the bejesus outta me eeeekkk :/

The bit with the doll and the guy out the audience was amazing but I agree the doll looked weird!!! Lol

By *anfiona2Couple  over a year ago

ramsgate

Love derren brown, saw him live a few years ago, very freaky

Tonights show was superb

Seeing him in March, he does freak me a bit

"Love derren brown, saw him live a few years ago, very freaky

Tonights show was superb"

I agree thought he was brilliant tonight, I'd love to see him live too would be crapping myself the whole way through though lol!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Look into my eyes look into my eyes look into my eyes......

ramsgate

Tonights show was superb

I agree thought he was brilliant tonight, I'd love to see him live too would be crapping myself the whole way through though lol!"

I was! Thinking for gods sake don't pick me!

Tonights show was superb

I agree thought he was brilliant tonight, I'd love to see him live too would be crapping myself the whole way through though lol!

I was! Thinking for gods sake don't pick me!"

Where's the adventure in you....

ramsgate

Tonights show was superb

Where's the adventure in you.... "

Im not one for the limelight lol

I can remember when I saw him a guy was picked totally at random (a frisbee thrown out to audience then someone in audience to someone else etc) when he went up on stage derren brown shook his hand and simultaneously touched his head and the guy went down like a sack of spuds on the stage, the man is freaky!

Tonights show was superb

I can remember when I saw him a guy was picked totally at random (a frisbee thrown out to audience then someone in audience to someone else etc) when he went up on stage derren brown shook his hand and simultaneously touched his head and the guy went down like a sack of spuds on the stage, the man is freaky!"

Lol I see what you mean. That would freakkk the hell out of me

ramsgate

Tonights show was superb

I can remember when I saw him a guy was picked totally at random (a frisbee thrown out to audience then someone in audience to someone else etc) when he went up on stage derren brown shook his hand and simultaneously touched his head and the guy went down like a sack of spuds on the stage, the man is freaky!

Lol I see what you mean. That would freakkk the hell out of me"

I'd like to have derren brown and dynamo round for dinner, mainly because it'd freak Fi out as she tries to analyse what they do whereas I don't, I just take it for what it is, entertainment lol

Tonights show was superb

I'd like to have derren brown and dynamo round for dinner, mainly because it'd freak Fi out as she tries to analyse what they do whereas I don't, I just take it for what it is, entertainment lol"

That's supposing that they'd do tricks during the party, I think the entertainment might be fi's because you'd be trying to get them to do stuff

ok seen it now ...hmm was good , guy does put in a lopt of effort into his shows .

ramsgate

Tonights show was superb

I'd like to have derren brown and dynamo round for dinner, mainly because it'd freak Fi out as she tries to analyse what they do whereas I don't, I just take it for what it is, entertainment lol

That's supposing that they'd do tricks during the party, I think the entertainment might be fi's because you'd be trying to get them to do stuff"

You could be right there

Tonights show was superb

That's supposing that they'd do tricks during the party, I think the entertainment might be fi's because you'd be trying to get them to do stuff

You could be right there "

It sounds like a party I'd like to be at though

ramsgate

Tonights show was superb

You could be right there

It sounds like a party I'd like to be at though"

Can you perform any tricks?

Tonights show was superb

You could be right there

Can you perform any tricks?"

Well that depends on the kind of tricks that you're looking for.....

ramsgate

Tonights show was superb

You could be right there

Well that depends on the kind of tricks that you're looking for....."

Lol that depends on Fi

Tonights show was superb

You could be right there

Well that depends on the kind of tricks that you're looking for.....

Lol that depends on Fi"

In that case, I can do..... Lol

Actually just found out he's touring a new show next year around March time. Definitely keeping an eye out for that!

"Actually just found out he's touring a new show next year around March time. Definitely keeping an eye out for that! "

Maybe we could get as many fabsters as poss to come

"Actually just found out he's touring a new show next year around March time. Definitely keeping an eye out for that!

Maybe we could get as many fabsters as poss to come"

Sure he'd have fun embarassing us all in front of everyone with the kind of antics we get up to! lol

"Actually just found out he's touring a new show next year around March time. Definitely keeping an eye out for that!

Maybe we could get as many fabsters as poss to come

Sure he'd have fun embarassing us all in front of everyone with the kind of antics we get up to! lol "

Lol yea! He'd have have his luckiest night as far as groupies are concerned

I saw it and either its magic... which doesnt exist or... hes a very clever entertainer with people in the audience. Very good though.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

I thought the last 'lottery number' - 1499 bit was a bit thin.

I would have been more impressed if the birthday girl had picked it from the stream of balloons at random.

And we only have his word that there were 1499 members of the audience. That balloon would never have come down in the initial wave as there was a thread or something holding it up.

» Add a new message to this topic