FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FAB customer service training

FAB customer service training

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

If there was a GOLD service level for customer service training, what extra's would you like to see in your next meet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bump

Instead of stupid music - how about singing customer service peeps lol I know the ideal candidate lol

Face to face customer service assistants, and champagne and strawberries

"Instead of stupid music - how about singing customer service peeps lol I know the ideal candidate lol "
we need to release him from his star turn as the fab panto star 2012 first

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

someone on the end of the line who knows what i'm on about instead of a dumb automated service message!!

"someone on the end of the line who knows what i'm on about instead of a dumb automated service message!!"
perhaps better off with a dumb automated service than some of our,well let's just say,overseas bretheren

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"someone on the end of the line who knows what i'm on about instead of a dumb automated service message!!perhaps better off with a dumb automated service than some of our,well let's just say,overseas bretheren "

Do you meet many from overseas then? I thought the OP was asking about your service at a meet.

If so, I would like to be picked up from home, taken to the hairdressers, then to a spa and then to a lingerie and shoe shop. My driver could then whisk me away to a lovely 5 star hotel let me settle in and then I can ring a bell for a cosmopolitan and my meet. That's what I'd call service.

"someone on the end of the line who knows what i'm on about instead of a dumb automated service message!!perhaps better off with a dumb automated service than some of our,well let's just say,overseas bretheren

Do you meet many from overseas then? I thought the OP was asking about your service at a meet.

If so, I would like to be picked up from home, taken to the hairdressers, then to a spa and then to a lingerie and shoe shop. My driver could then whisk me away to a lovely 5 star hotel let me settle in and then I can ring a bell for a cosmopolitan and my meet. That's what I'd call service."

Good morning Madam, what seems to be the difficulty? If I could just take a look at your membership card first of all. Thank you. Hmmmm, yes, its clear to me now, your membership expired the moment you stepped from reality into fantasy, weren't you aware that our service staff are all men?

By *ethany10Couple  over a year ago

falkirk

Phone sex?

By *tingomurphyMan  over a year ago

Hayes

A step up

"A step up"

well u'd need that !! lol