FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > wands

wands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who has one? Who's used one? Would you recommend them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Tried one a few times....... didn't see what all the fuss was about other than you don't need batteries. However, needing a mains outlet isn't always practical.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Tried one a few times....... didn't see what all the fuss was about other than you don't need batteries. However, needing a mains outlet isn't always practical."

Don't drop it in the bath?

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

used mine to turn a rabbit into a dove

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Tried one a few times....... didn't see what all the fuss was about other than you don't need batteries. However, needing a mains outlet isn't always practical.

Don't drop it in the bath? "

I was just about to say.... they aren't the best things to take into the shower.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Tried one a few times....... didn't see what all the fuss was about other than you don't need batteries. However, needing a mains outlet isn't always practical.

Don't drop it in the bath?

I was just about to say.... they aren't the best things to take into the shower."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've had mine a couple of weeks now and have to say I love it. I've already bought an attachment for it and plan on getting more

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I've had mine a couple of weeks now and have to say I love it. I've already bought an attachment for it and plan on getting more "

Do you know if you can get an attachment for it that puts the toilet seat back down ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've had mine a couple of weeks now and have to say I love it. I've already bought an attachment for it and plan on getting more

Do you know if you can get an attachment for it that puts the toilet seat back down ?"

Hopefully that would be the well mannered man who is holding it for me ..oh I know, the chances are slim, but allow a woman her dreams

» Add a new message to this topic