FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A question for couples....

A question for couples....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hillout OP   Man  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

How difficult do you find it coming across a profile that seems compatible and appeals to you both?

Is this akin to finding a needle in a haystack or easier than one would imagine?

Please satisfy my curiosity

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Personally for us. We've only seen one other profile that matches exactly what we are and what we're looking for.

It's very rare to find both parties who are bi or bi-cur.

"Personally for us. We've only seen one other profile that matches exactly what we are and what we're looking for.

It's very rare to find both parties who are bi or bi-cur."

Interesting.

Would the bi or not bi status of either of the person within the couple be a potential deal breaker if everything else seemed on the level?

Have you made an attempt to reach out to them?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Simply we don't rely on profiles to find compatability. We tend to do most of our hunting in the clubs where you get a far better and quicker idea if it works or not.

We have bumped into couples we like in clubs who based on their Fab profiles wouldn't have liked and vice versa.

"Personally for us. We've only seen one other profile that matches exactly what we are and what we're looking for.

It's very rare to find both parties who are bi or bi-cur.

Interesting.

Would the bi or not bi status of either of the person within the couple be a potential deal breaker if everything else seemed on the level?

Have you made an attempt to reach out to them? "

Being straight isn't a deal breaker for us but it would have to be the right person. Yes, we've spoken to them a bit and hopefully get to meet when we're back into it

It is really difficult to find compatible couples that we both feel attracted towards.

In the years we’ve been here we’ve found just one couple that have been right, they were worth the wait and our friendship is now cemented.

As for singles, we found both female and male that we connect with and again those friendships have stood up so far.

It isn’t easy but then, neither are we.

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"How difficult do you find it coming across a profile that seems compatible and appeals to you both?

Is this akin to finding a needle in a haystack or easier than one would imagine?

Please satisfy my curiosity "

For us, it is not dificult at all.

We have spoken to a fair few people with similar interests to us.

"Simply we don't rely on profiles to find compatability. We tend to do most of our hunting in the clubs where you get a far better and quicker idea if it works or not.

We have bumped into couples we like in clubs who based on their Fab profiles wouldn't have liked and vice versa. "

I suppose it would make more sense to look for couples in a club setting instead of combing through fab?

I wouldn't be surprised if you did come across compatible couples in person that didn't have an appealing online profile.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Clubs the way forward for couples.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

For us it's very difficult to come across a couple's profile that seems to tick our boxes. The vast majority of them have no photos of the man (apart from sometimes dick pics) so we can't know if Hannah finds him attractive or not.

A lot of couples also want to get straight down to business, which is not really our style. We like to get to know people socially first.

We have no problem with women, but suitable couples are really hard to find.

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've never played as a couple with a person/couple we met through this. Only ever through clubs. It's hard enough on my own. At least in person you can tell quickly if there's a spark and its easy to chat as a 3/4.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple, it's very hard to get 4 way attraction and connection. Often jack will like the lady, but many profiles don't have any pics of the male. When we finally get one, I've often not been attracted to him.

If we want to meet as a couple, we now think clubs are best and we have separate profiles to meet too.

Agree with most of the above... We find socials are the best way to reveal what we want xx

"It is really difficult to find compatible couples that we both feel attracted towards.

In the years we’ve been here we’ve found just one couple that have been right, they were worth the wait and our friendship is now cemented.

As for singles, we found both female and male that we connect with and again those friendships have stood up so far.

It isn’t easy but then, neither are we."

Nothing wrong with being selective and not settling for less

By *ilks xXxWoman  over a year ago

East Mids

"For us it's very difficult to come across a couple's profile that seems to tick our boxes. The vast majority of them have no photos of the man (apart from sometimes dick pics) so we can't know if Hannah finds him attractive or not.

A lot of couples also want to get straight down to business, which is not really our style. We like to get to know people socially first.

We have no problem with women, but suitable couples are really hard to find. "

No pics of Mr in a couple profile is sooooooo frustrating ….. so tiresome asking all the time, is blind date acceptable for the girls ? …. I think not !

Just …. Why not have pics of both of you ?

» Add a new message to this topic