FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Art of masturbation

Art of masturbation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EAT..85 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I've realised recently that I pretty much always reach for my wand for a lone wank. So I've gone the manual fingers route only this week and remembered how good it is. I'm sure I'll get really efficient again with practice

Does anybody else automatically reach for a toy? Why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I mostly use fingers but thats only as vibrators are so damn noisy i cant use unless house is empty, which it isnt whewn it comes to my wank o'clock time in the evening lol

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

Depends on my mood, I like a combination of a toy in me and my fingers working my clit but I also love a butt plug and toy combined always gives me a far more intense orgasm!

But sometimes you just need a good finger blast….blunt but true!

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

It's very rare that I use toys...the biggest effect that buzzy things generally have on me is to make me need a wee

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Manual fingers route! Oooofffttt! Heat!

I think Jo is the same, straight for the wand for a solo one.

D.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only ever use fingers. (although can't even remember the last time I had a little 'me time'!)

I find the rigmarole of reaching for a toy and getting back into a comfortable position is a mood killer for me.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

Yes I always to use my venus 2000 milking machine as to just using my hand. Unfortunately to use that I have to have the house to myself for a good few hours to really enjoy it to the max.

Have never, ever been able to reach orgasam without a vibrating toy of some kind.

The thought has occurred to me I would be screwed (pardon the pun) in the unlikely event I ended up in prison

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I have a heap of toys but my go-to is my favourite rabbit.

If I use my fingers I get carried away as soon as I get excited and apply too much pressure.

I've bruised my clit quite a few times using my fingers, whereas if I try to apply the rabbit with too much force everything grinds to a halt.

I'm much safer with a rabbit than I am going the manual route.

You ever wonder that women can masterbate so easily. Yall can use fingers and toys. I only have my right hand, maybe my left if I get tired haha.

Finally, I'm an artist

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Really enjoying reading this post. Please keep them coming.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

"I've realised recently that I pretty much always reach for my wand for a lone wank. So I've gone the manual fingers route only this week and remembered how good it is. I'm sure I'll get really efficient again with practice

Does anybody else automatically reach for a toy? Why? "

I’ve known a couple of people say that they feel that if they use their wand too much they feel as though they have desensitised their clit and found it harder to then come just from their fingers, so purposely not use it for a while to regain the sensitivity

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Usually without toys but if I’m edging or filming for Mrs I’ll use my wand/attachment.

Shangri-La

"You ever wonder that women can masterbate so easily. Yall can use fingers and toys. I only have my right hand, maybe my left if I get tired haha. "

You do know that there is a vast amount of toys out there for guys too!

"You ever wonder that women can masterbate so easily. Yall can use fingers and toys. I only have my right hand, maybe my left if I get tired haha.

You do know that there is a vast amount of toys out there for guys too!"

There’s only a flesh light but that’s a manual, the motion is the same as jerking off. And for example a girl can rub her clit realistically anywhere. Men can too but we’d also be put on the list lolll

Nottingham

"I've realised recently that I pretty much always reach for my wand for a lone wank. So I've gone the manual fingers route only this week and remembered how good it is. I'm sure I'll get really efficient again with practice

I’ve known a couple of people say that they feel that if they use their wand too much they feel as though they have desensitised their clit and found it harder to then come just from their fingers, so purposely not use it for a while to regain the sensitivity "

Yup. I can agree with this. My clit definately goes numb after a while. I'll never get past three orgasms with the wand and then it's game over.

I use my hands mostly, I do have a fleshlight but it doesn’t get use anywhere near as much as I expected. Washing and drying it is such a faff on, it only comes out on special occasions lol

I’ve known a couple of people say that they feel that if they use their wand too much they feel as though they have desensitised their clit and found it harder to then come just from their fingers, so purposely not use it for a while to regain the sensitivity

Yup. I can agree with this. My clit definately goes numb after a while. I'll never get past three orgasms with the wand and then it's game over. "

I would love to be able to climax 3 times

One climax and I'm too sensitive

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Here’s a question. Do any women find that the super vibrators making orgasm during sex harder?

Guys have death grip where we get so used to the ultra tight, perfectly placed grip we use during masturbation that orgasm during sex can be hard.

So women face a similar issue? I’d assume an unrelenting machine buzzing away at 300rpm might be hard to replicate during sex?

SW Scotland

"You ever wonder that women can masterbate so easily. Yall can use fingers and toys. I only have my right hand, maybe my left if I get tired haha.

There’s only a flesh light but that’s a manual, the motion is the same as jerking off. And for example a girl can rub her clit realistically anywhere. Men can too but we’d also be put on the list lolll "

There’s so many more than a flesh light !

Doc Johnson do wand attachments for guys, we have a sleeve one and one for the tip. Should be vids on our page. The one for the tip is amazing for edging

There’s only a flesh light but that’s a manual, the motion is the same as jerking off. And for example a girl can rub her clit realistically anywhere. Men can too but we’d also be put on the list lolll

Doc Johnson do wand attachments for guys, we have a sleeve one and one for the tip. Should be vids on our page. The one for the tip is amazing for edging"

Does vibration actually help for guys? I’ve never tried anything like that. Well if my phones vibrating I’ve done the usual place it on my nether region to see how it would feel but wasn’t much pleasure.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes but I also have months without using my wand because it desensitizes my clit and I find it to hard to orgasm without that same level of intensity - not good! It's also a rather lazy way of doing it, sometimes it feels like I'm just doing it to get the job done whereas if I use my fingers, I can enjoy exploring and the varying tempos of stimulation a lot more.

Nottingham

"Here’s a question. Do any women find that the super vibrators making orgasm during sex harder?

Guys have death grip where we get so used to the ultra tight, perfectly placed grip we use during masturbation that orgasm during sex can be hard.

So women face a similar issue? I’d assume an unrelenting machine buzzing away at 300rpm might be hard to replicate during sex? "

I use my fingers to play with my clit during penetrative sex and I'll cum just fine. I dont use my wand during penetrative sex as I'll never cum and my clit goes numb! It's a perverse thing.

"Here’s a question. Do any women find that the super vibrators making orgasm during sex harder?

"

I can't answer that as I've never orgasmed during sex, however I would imagine it would make a clitoral orgasm more difficult.

"Depends on my mood, I like a combination of a toy in me and my fingers working my clit but I also love a butt plug and toy combined always gives me a far more intense orgasm!

But sometimes you just need a good finger blast….blunt but true! "

This. Absolutely this

By *rixieMeWoman  over a year ago

Farfarfar away

" I’ve known a couple of people say that they feel that if they use their wand too much they feel as though they have desensitised their clit and found it harder to then come just from their fingers, so purposely not use it for a while to regain the sensitivity "

This! I have to leave it alone for a while otherwise I can be there for hours with no happy ending!

I don't own a buzzy toy so I go digital every time

#bringbackfingering

"I mostly use fingers but thats only as vibrators are so damn noisy i cant use unless house is empty, which it isnt whewn it comes to my wank o'clock time in the evening lol"

Wank o’clock time, that’s brilliant I’m nicking that !

Who finds a toy or vibe in their bottom at the same time they wank gives a more intense orgasm?

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Always my wand

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Very rarely do I use a toy unless I’m in a hurry i much prefer to explore with my fingers

I don’t have anything other than my hand.

Im guessing this thread was aimed at the ladies?

"I have a heap of toys but my go-to is my favourite rabbit.

If I use my fingers I get carried away as soon as I get excited and apply too much pressure.

I've bruised my clit quite a few times using my fingers, whereas if I try to apply the rabbit with too much force everything grinds to a halt.

I'm much safer with a rabbit than I am going the manual route."

You've bruised your clit?! I am trying to envision how hard I would have to go to achieve that

Shangri-La

There’s only a flesh light but that’s a manual, the motion is the same as jerking off. And for example a girl can rub her clit realistically anywhere. Men can too but we’d also be put on the list lolll "

I think you need to have a browse on line later if you think there is only fleshlights for guys!

"Finally, I'm an artist "

Thats a great comeback if anyone calls you a wanker innit?

Shangri-La

Doc Johnson do wand attachments for guys, we have a sleeve one and one for the tip. Should be vids on our page. The one for the tip is amazing for edging

Does vibration actually help for guys? I’ve never tried anything like that. Well if my phones vibrating I’ve done the usual place it on my nether region to see how it would feel but wasn’t much pleasure. "

Doc J is awesome. I have a vac u lock strap and the amount of attachments are endless. Worth forking out the extra for the convenience of swapping over. Body wands also come with male attachments. I used a vibrating wand on a guy many times and they loved it.

Weirdly I discoveredn that a guy masturbutaing (me) can be way more than just knocking one out. Now I'm worried that I can get more pleasure on my own though.

SW Scotland

Does vibration actually help for guys? I’ve never tried anything like that. Well if my phones vibrating I’ve done the usual place it on my nether region to see how it would feel but wasn’t much pleasure.

Doc J is awesome. I have a vac u lock strap and the amount of attachments are endless. Worth forking out the extra for the convenience of swapping over. Body wands also come with male attachments. I used a vibrating wand on a guy many times and they loved it."

The vibrations are completely different from your phone

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

Yup. I can agree with this. My clit definately goes numb after a while. I'll never get past three orgasms with the wand and then it's game over.

One climax and I'm too sensitive "

I feel this and I'm so sick of guys saying oh ill make you cum and squirt, err no I don't think you will pal cus the Cummings thing I reckon is all in my head really and I've never squirted, they just don't get that some women can't x but yeah super sensitive here too

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I orgasm alone for a variety of reasons

Stress wank-toys I want to cum hard and fast

Ovulating-toys as I want to feel the stretch of a girthier dildo

Bath-fingers as I have the time and want to really play with myself x

I feel this and I'm so sick of guys saying oh ill make you cum and squirt, err no I don't think you will pal cus the Cummings thing I reckon is all in my head really and I've never squirted, they just don't get that some women can't x but yeah super sensitive here too "

Anyone mentions squirting and I'm outta there. I don't like it and men get very prideful about it weirdly.

I'm just taking notes. And getting really turned on. Nothing to see here...

Shangri-La

I feel this and I'm so sick of guys saying oh ill make you cum and squirt, err no I don't think you will pal cus the Cummings thing I reckon is all in my head really and I've never squirted, they just don't get that some women can't x but yeah super sensitive here too

Anyone mentions squirting and I'm outta there. I don't like it and men get very prideful about it weirdly. "

\Its one of my pet hates. Dont get why guys are so obsessed with it. As soon as its even mentioned the mental block is there. I dont want most a meet wasted as a guy is adamant he will make you. I never ever thought i could up untill last year. It just happened. He wasnt even trying to ( as far as im aware ) It was a surprise. If it happens again great, if it dosnt it dosnt. Squirting can be part of good sex but it dosnt make sex good.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

My fingers cannot and have not ever been able to make me cum so it's a toy every time.

Anyone mentions squirting and I'm outta there. I don't like it and men get very prideful about it weirdly.

\Its one of my pet hates. Dont get why guys are so obsessed with it. As soon as its even mentioned the mental block is there. I dont want most a meet wasted as a guy is adamant he will make you. I never ever thought i could up untill last year. It just happened. He wasnt even trying to ( as far as im aware ) It was a surprise. If it happens again great, if it dosnt it dosnt. Squirting can be part of good sex but it dosnt make sex good."

I've done it on my own accidentally and with two men. One of the guys was just chilled and the other was ...yeah they get obsessed. Avoiding it as it doesn't come with an orgasm for me and I didn't like the loss of control. Men need to chill about it.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"My fingers cannot and have not ever been able to make me cum so it's a toy every time. "

You can borrow my fingers if you like? You never know, it may help?

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

You can't beat a good hand job

If solo i like to use both fingers and toys(watching or not watching porn) Fingers to massage either side of clit and vibrator to fuck myself with at the same time. It gets me off quicker. I like to reach orgasm 2 or 3 times every time

Miss

I love using my "Penguin" but sometimes you can't beat using your fingers! Especially under a hot shower!

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

You do know that there is a vast amount of toys out there for guys too!"

Scalextric is a sport not a toy!! How many times??

» Add a new message to this topic