FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification help

Verification help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does being verified by others increase your chances of meeting people? Do people help each other out to get verified?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No they dont, and if your anything like me you are just brushed aside.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Does being verified by others increase your chances of meeting people? Do people help each other out to get verified? "
You have to have met to be verified! Or try getting verified by cam in the rooms.

"No they dont, and if your anything like me you are just brushed aside."

"Does being verified by others increase your chances of meeting people? Do people help each other out to get verified? You have to have met to be verified! Or try getting verified by cam in the rooms. "

Ah right ok, thank you.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

"Does being verified by others increase your chances of meeting people? Do people help each other out to get verified? You have to have met to be verified! Or try getting verified by cam in the rooms.

Ah right ok, thank you. "

No problem and good luck.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It does help i'd say

Some won't chat to those not verified

It only forms part of my decision about meeting people though,along with pics, profile text and location.

"It does help i'd say

It only forms part of my decision about meeting people though,along with pics, profile text and location. "

I'm guessing it's a lot easier to get verified if you're a lady, struggling out here lol

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"It does help i'd say

It only forms part of my decision about meeting people though,along with pics, profile text and location.

I'm guessing it's a lot easier to get verified if you're a lady, struggling out here lol "

Clubs and organised socials can also be a way to get verified, have a search what's happening in your area op

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I was fortunate when I joined here that I recognised someone I knew socially and they verified me.

I think it made a difference but I will never really know.

But you are one of thousands of verified men and still have to be a polite and involved individual.

I don't know why guys don't meet down the pub and then verify each other. It will get you the tick

"

I'm guessing it's a lot easier to get verified if you're a lady, struggling out here lol "

As said mate, get to a couple of socials, events and maybe a club.. It's bloody hard work on here but don't lose faith, keep plodding away, get involved with the threads, have a laugh and be yourself.. You'll only get something out of it if you put the effort in

I wont even start to chat/meet newbies. To many time wasters. But if they been on for a month or so then i will. But over 6 months and not met. Forget it. Why would they now

"I was fortunate when I joined here that I recognised someone I knew socially and they verified me.

I think it made a difference but I will never really know.

But you are one of thousands of verified men and still have to be a polite and involved individual.

I don't know why guys don't meet down the pub and then verify each other. It will get you the tick "

That's a really good idea, I've been on a few months, admittedly not put massive amounts of time or effort in to it due to work commitments which probably don't help lol

"I wont even start to chat/meet newbies. To many time wasters. But if they been on for a month or so then i will. But over 6 months and not met. Forget it. Why would they now"

Maybe not full time fabbers?

» Add a new message to this topic