FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Retreats

Retreats

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone here been on any sort of retreat? I’ve been to yogas and a yoga+surf retreat abroad and always found them really brilliant as you get to do things and are on a sort of schedule while also getting to know new people from different backgrounds and it pushes you in opening up!

I’d so recommend them, I’ve booked myself again for a yoga+surf for 2022 and I’m beyond excited x

Do you have any to recommend? And if you been, what did you like about them?

Ps: Im a shit surfer . So don’t imagine me being this blonde surfer chick who can ride the waves. But hey, she tries!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

How do you find such retreats...I'd love to pamper myself

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I haven’t but I’d love to and they keep popping up on my targeted ads so somebody obviously thinks I need one! Maybe not a surfing one though

"How do you find such retreats...I'd love to pamper myself "

The internet?

I’m sure there’s retreats for virtually everything and anything. I heard of a total silence retreat

I think it was someone on my retreat who said they’d be in these sort of transparent plastic square tents and they would just be there in silence for a week.

but that seem so extreme

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope not really my thing

But did give someone a 5 star spa weekend as a xmas gift

They loved it

"I haven’t but I’d love to and they keep popping up on my targeted ads so somebody obviously thinks I need one! Maybe not a surfing one though "

It’s brilliant tho!

I was heart broken back then and booked it last minute. And being able to deal with waves battering you, was what I needed to get over a love story turned sour.

Gaaad I’m such a fucking “eat pray love” cliche

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

Stand firm. No retreat. No surrender….!

I wonder if someone has create sex retreats or is there a gap in the market to create some boogie sexual hedonistic experience in Bali or something

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

"I wonder if someone has create sex retreats or is there a gap in the market to create some boogie sexual hedonistic experience in Bali or something "

Let’s do it! X

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Nah, I feel like they're mostly there to get away from the stresses of everyday life, but those stresses are still gonna be there when you get back.

By *tarflyLouWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"I haven’t but I’d love to and they keep popping up on my targeted ads so somebody obviously thinks I need one! Maybe not a surfing one though

It’s brilliant tho!

I was heart broken back then and booked it last minute. And being able to deal with waves battering you, was what I needed to get over a love story turned sour.

Gaaad I’m such a fucking “eat pray love” cliche "

Aww . I wasn’t dismissing it as an idea in general, just for me! I’m glad it helped you x

"Nah, I feel like they're mostly there to get away from the stresses of everyday life, but those stresses are still gonna be there when you get back."

Which is true but it’s good to be able to get away from it all for a week or 2 weeks and de stress.

I find it better than a normal holiday if I am particularly stressed and I need a solid routine when away. (Like we had timings for breakfast and surf and then some down time and then lunch and yoga and dinner)

By *onb21Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Would love to go to one. I like the idea of organised activities and doing something I might not ordinarily do.

"Would love to go to one. I like the idea of organised activities and doing something I might not ordinarily do."

Exactly! Plus you get to actually meet people because everyone is on the same boat so everyone is receptive and a group or groups are formed while on a retreat!!

Has anyone seen 9 perfect strangers? Well it’s kinda the same!!

» Add a new message to this topic