FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > why do women get disappointed when a guy doesnt cum during sex

why do women get disappointed when a guy doesnt cum during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why do women get disappointed when a guy doesnt cum during sex?

I like to please women during sex. I am not bothered what so ever if I cum or not.

I get all the excitements I need from a meet when I make the beautiful lady cum..

I never cum on most of my meets. However I have noticed most women get disappointed when that happens

Do women want a man to cum or you happy when you cum ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

I get disappointed when I don’t cum during sex

"I get disappointed when I don’t cum during sex "

If I make you cum and I dont cum are you OK?

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

If he's unlikely to orgasm I'd rather know about it up front so I don't think it's something that I'm doing or not doing. My normal assumption would be that he's not really having fun.

I orgasm very easily, so I always cum on a meet and I can't really appreciate what fun there is to be had without an orgasm. I've been assured it's still extremely enjoyable, but I can't wrap my head around it because I would feel incredibly short changed if I didn't have at least a handful of orgasms.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

If I knew that it was unlikely beforehand it wouldn't bother me. If I didn't I may be concerned that I had done something wrong or that you hadn't enjoyed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If I knew that it was unlikely beforehand it wouldn't bother me. If I didn't I may be concerned that I had done something wrong or that you hadn't enjoyed. "

That’s my thoughts.

You’ve said that you get excited by making the woman cum. Why would that be any different for the woman getting excitement from making the man cum?

I think it’s a mutual thing to know that the other has had as good time as you

"If he's unlikely to orgasm I'd rather know about it up front so I don't think it's something that I'm doing or not doing. My normal assumption would be that he's not really having fun.

I orgasm very easily, so I always cum on a meet and I can't really appreciate what fun there is to be had without an orgasm. I've been assured it's still extremely enjoyable, but I can't wrap my head around it because I would feel incredibly short changed if I didn't have at least a handful of orgasms."

The thing is I don't have any problem what so ever to cum .. but I find my self wanting to keep going when I am enjoying my meet if I don't I can cum at any point.. xx

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I don't feel disappointed but I do feel for him, so I try to pleasure him as much as possible in other ways.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

If he's happy...I'm happy.

I don't always cum and that's not a reflection on my lover.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’d probably be a bit disappointed if I’m honest. But I guess most men would say similar if the woman didn’t.

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’d probably be a bit disappointed if I’m honest. But I guess most men would say similar if the woman didn’t. "

I wouldn’t say that though.

No creamy pie to take home innit.

By *ikAshCouple  over a year ago

London

"If he's unlikely to orgasm I'd rather know about it up front so I don't think it's something that I'm doing or not doing. My normal assumption would be that he's not really having fun.

I orgasm very easily, so I always cum on a meet and I can't really appreciate what fun there is to be had without an orgasm. I've been assured it's still extremely enjoyable, but I can't wrap my head around it because I would feel incredibly short changed if I didn't have at least a handful of orgasms."

This is me too… easily orgasm, and would want the man to also be having a great time. If he won’t orgasm, I would want to know beforehand, so I don’t feel he’s not enjoying himself x

"If I knew that it was unlikely beforehand it wouldn't bother me. If I didn't I may be concerned that I had done something wrong or that you hadn't enjoyed. "
I understand you 100% and that what I get did I do something wrong the answer is no you was great I just want more and more greedy I guess ha ha

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

"why do women get disappointed when a guy doesnt cum during sex?

I like to please women during sex. I am not bothered what so ever if I cum or not.

I get all the excitements I need from a meet when I make the beautiful lady cum..

I never cum on most of my meets. However I have noticed most women get disappointed when that happens

"

I really get this. For me giving the lady the best possible experience is what satisfies me most.

I can come anytime, it's really not important to me compared to her going away feeling like she's had a great time.

La la land

"If I knew that it was unlikely beforehand it wouldn't bother me. If I didn't I may be concerned that I had done something wrong or that you hadn't enjoyed. I understand you 100% and that what I get did I do something wrong the answer is no you was great I just want more and more greedy I guess ha ha "

I hear you, but I enjoy the thought of making a man cum as you do a woman. But if everyone knew the situation ahead of time then it wouldn't be an issue whatsoever to me

"You’ve said that you get excited by making the woman cum. Why would that be any different for the woman getting excitement from making the man cum?

I think it’s a mutual thing to know that the other has had as good time as you "

You are right how ever I just find my self wanting more and more to the point cumming do not even come closer only if I want to cum or if she ask if I can cum I will

I love to make a man cum so maybe a heads up that he's unlikely to cum wouldn't be a bad thing. Otherwise I take it personally that it's something I'm doing/not doing!

"If I knew that it was unlikely beforehand it wouldn't bother me. If I didn't I may be concerned that I had done something wrong or that you hadn't enjoyed. I understand you 100% and that what I get did I do something wrong the answer is no you was great I just want more and more greedy I guess ha ha

I hear you, but I enjoy the thought of making a man cum as you do a woman. But if everyone knew the situation ahead of time then it wouldn't be an issue whatsoever to me "

I guess I have to start saying it before any meet .. I only know when we meet thats the problem.. if I fancy you 100% thats when it happens

"I love to make a man cum so maybe a heads up that he's unlikely to cum wouldn't be a bad thing. Otherwise I take it personally that it's something I'm doing/not doing! "
understood xx

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Oh I'm greedy... I need my creamy reward... Mmmm... slurp, slurp, slurpy slurp...

La la land

"If I knew that it was unlikely beforehand it wouldn't bother me. If I didn't I may be concerned that I had done something wrong or that you hadn't enjoyed. I understand you 100% and that what I get did I do something wrong the answer is no you was great I just want more and more greedy I guess ha ha

I hear you, but I enjoy the thought of making a man cum as you do a woman. But if everyone knew the situation ahead of time then it wouldn't be an issue whatsoever to me I guess I have to start saying it before any meet .. I only know when we meet thats the problem.. if I fancy you 100% thats when it happens "

This would be of benefit to me in this kind of situation

Depends if he’s a reaper then I do feel disposed

If he’s one off them splat and run / fall a sleep

Then no I get longer to bonce on him till I am worn out

"

How would you feel if the woman didn't cum?

Because it's a vital part of the experience for me! Xx

No disappointment here. It is what it is. So many reasons for it to happen or not.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

A small amount of fluid lacking isn't going to ruin my experience.

How would you feel if the woman didn't cum?"

ha ha you know my answer

"Because it's a vital part of the experience for me! Xx"

The more I please you the more I never cum

"No disappointment here. It is what it is. So many reasons for it to happen or not."
now you talking

I do like the man to come but if I knew he wouldnt then thats probably fine. I mighy need to set a timer though, you say you want to keep pleasing a woman on and on, but I might panic a bit that you would never stop if there wasnt a natural 'end' point. When the bell rings time is up. Done sexily of course.

By *r kink8585Man  over a year ago

ireland,

"I do like the man to come but if I knew he wouldnt then thats probably fine. I mighy need to set a timer though, you say you want to keep pleasing a woman on and on, but I might panic a bit that you would never stop if there wasnt a natural 'end' point. When the bell rings time is up. Done sexily of course. "
perfectly said ??

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If I knew in advance, like others have said I don't think it would be an issue

If I didn't know though, I would think he probably wasn't enjoying it as much as I would like him to, and also I probably would get sore if we just were doing stuff for hours and hours, I probably would possibly by trying to make him cum, then start thinking that I wasn't pleasing him how he likes. I think an honest upfront discussion beforehand would solve all that.

"

I'm also a pleaser, and sometimes I don't cum, but usually we start playing again so it's good all round. Also I like to be able to control it hold it tease even makes for more intense experience for me.

I also love it when they cum that intense pulse you feel on your cock is just hmmmmm to die for, and when women feel you cum they love that too. To know we've pleased and satisfied the other is always a great feeling

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"

Little secret men fake it as well better for everyone sometime easy to hide when playing safe just saying..

"I do like the man to come but if I knew he wouldnt then thats probably fine. I mighy need to set a timer though, you say you want to keep pleasing a woman on and on, but I might panic a bit that you would never stop if there wasnt a natural 'end' point. When the bell rings time is up. Done sexily of course. "
I stop when you have enjoyed and had fun

Little secret men fake it as well better for everyone sometime easy to hide when playing safe just saying.."

you are on point easy to hide when u playing safe ..

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

I often don't cum, not because I don't enjoy the sex, but just because I find it hard to.

I make sure I let people know first though.

The one benefit is that if I don't cum, I can just keep going (until. I'm physically knackered)

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

It wouldn’t be my first choice. I’d prefer to know I’m advance but it’s a ‘thing’ for me so not ideal.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Exactly

I don't mind if men don't come. I don't even mind if I don't come (sometimes). Sex isn't just about orgasms. The build up, flirting, foreplay, anticipation etc should be more enjoyable imo.

By *BootyfulDayWoman  over a year ago

this for me too...I don't orgasm with other people and I'm fine with it as it is still fun, but I like to let the guy know beforehand so there's no pressure and he doesn't think its him!

By *EAT..85Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Doesn't bother me a jot.

As long as they're happy with what IS occuring.

I always make sure I come in the first five minutes, then no chance of disappointment.

matters not, albeit hasn’t happened yet since if my throat pussy fails to make him cum my arsepussy is guaranteed to bust his balls...

on a serious note, it really doesn’t matter as long as fun has been had...

» Add a new message to this topic