FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pic?

Face pic?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should I put face pic in public pics? Ladies…. Would I be more likely to catch your eye if I did? Any help would appreciated! Thaaaaanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends. I always like a face pic, but can’t put mine on because of my job (although I will send privately after chatting for a wee while). So if you can, I’d say go for it! It may tell the ladies out there that you’re less likely to be married or whatever.

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes if you are comfortable doing so. When we have been looking for guys to meet, of the first things I want to see is a face pic.

I want to make sure you don’t remind me of anyone I know and also make sure there is some sort of attraction.

Thanks beauty!! Cracking set btw… wow!!

"Yes if you are comfortable doing so. When we have been looking for guys to meet, of the first things I want to see is a face pic.

I want to make sure you don’t remind me of anyone I know and also make sure there is some sort of attraction.

"

Brilliant thanks beauty!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just save them to private and attach to messages, that way you get to choose who sees you.

Worst thing ever is that horrible message hitting your inbox saying "I know you! didn't know you were into swinging"

Worst thing especially if they don't have a face pic on their profile and you have no idea who they are!!

"Just save them to private and attach to messages, that way you get to choose who sees you.

Worst thing ever is that horrible message hitting your inbox saying "I know you! didn't know you were into swinging"

Worst thing especially if they don't have a face pic on their profile and you have no idea who they are!! "

Yeah that’s what I have now, in private!! Great points! Thanks babe

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Totally your choice op

I wouldn't myself, as I don't want creepy messages from people who may have seen me out and about.

Face pics are a nice change though from some others.

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Depends as it’s technically the last piece to the jig saw puzzle…people can easily steal it and pass themselves off as you and imitate your profile etc… if your the type to not give a bleep then go for it, plenty of cock pics but not many of a mans face…

» Add a new message to this topic