FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hydrocele.

Hydrocele.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you know what one is?

Have you had one, have you got one? Have you met someone that has?

We all know the command complaints women have to contend with. But what about the guys? What do they have to contend with that we aren't aware of?

Educate us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Do you know what one is?

Have you had one, have you got one? Have you met someone that has?

We all know the command complaints women have to contend with. But what about the guys? What do they have to contend with that we aren't aware of?

Educate us. "

**common (not command)

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I have seen them, but not with a sexual partner.

By *r Discreet 75Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

I know my neighbour had one ... just a build up of fluid in your balls nothing to worry about but he put it off to scared to go the doctors

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

I do know a guy who had one that needed aspirating every now and again. It wasn't doing damage and wasn't painful, but he felt it was unsightly and was prepared to have a needle into his nads to have it drained.

He was offered an operation to have it removed permanently (though I think even then there is a chance of recurrence) but that was a step too far for him.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My son had one when he was born. Had a little op on it when he was 3, no problems. Ex husband also had one so was dealt with at the same time as his vasectomy x

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I had one and was operated on in my 40s. Shame really I looked like I had massive balls.

It wasn’t a massive problem although it has upset the symmetry of the old conkers.

"My son had one when he was born. Had a little op on it when he was 3, no problems. Ex husband also had one so was dealt with at the same time as his vasectomy x"

Your status is brilliant.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I misread this as Hercule, as in Poirot, so no I don't know what it is

LvM

"My son had one when he was born. Had a little op on it when he was 3, no problems. Ex husband also had one so was dealt with at the same time as his vasectomy x

Your status is brilliant.

"

"I misread this as Hercule, as in Poirot, so no I don't know what it is

LvM"

Dare you Google it?

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

LvM

Dare you Google it? "

Considering the responses, I may leave this one

LvM

LvM

Dare you Google it?

Considering the responses, I may leave this one

LvM"

Chicken!

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

If we’re doing other (presumably) common complaints, then when you’re wanking and manage to split your foreskin a little from stretching it too fast without any lube or anything. That can sting like fuck when you then pee afterwards

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

(Mr) I had a hydrocele operation about 8ish years ago. It started due to a urinary tract infection, my left testicle was the size of a cricket ball. I was in complete agony for about a year, felt like somebody was stabbing the me with a hot sewing needle, tried various antibiotics until the operation. It was a scary time as I had to have an ultra sound scan at the beginning to see if it was cancer or not, they confirmed there and then it wasn’t, roll on 7ish months from the first scan GP requested a second ultra sound scan to rule out cancer again, both results came back clear and eventually I had the hydrocele operation, the operation itself is pretty straight forward cut the sack, cut the testicle and drain the fluid. Move forward to June 2021 and reoccurring symptoms again, but this time I had the scan I had to wait a month for the results, I was preparing myself for the worse because my GP wasn’t his usual self as before, I got a text saying you need to contact your GP, luckily he is very efficient and rang me, Explaining it’s not cancer and a urine infection,I felt so relieved as I had just buried my Nan and I was struggling to function, I was looking at my children and thinking “F*****g HELL” they are so young to have to deal with me dying, I felt absolutely helpless, just thinking the worst, I was crying quite a lot when I was by myself, which is a normal reaction. I’d like to take this opportunity to reach out to anyone who may have found a lump and ignoring it, maybe a change in size of testicle best to get it checked out, If you’d like to talk send us a wink as single guys are blocked, but more then happy to give some advice and explain in further detail the whole process. (Bloody hell that was long).

Often found in town centres on Friday nights, hydrated idiots.

» Add a new message to this topic