FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This sums me up!!

This sums me up!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivateparts! OP   Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

People who have been single for too long are the hardest to love, because they have become so used to being single, independent and self sufficient that it takes something extraordinary to convince them that they need you in their life....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I disagree that they are harder to love. I find it is harder to share my space with people after having the freedom of being single and having to consider nobody else day to day.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am easy to love, but other than that I can completely relate! That’s why I’m looking for fun right now, as opposed to a relationship. Last time I shared my bed, I couldn’t wait to get rid

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I admire the long term singles... it's not that they need someone...they do you an honour by letting you in their lives

"I admire the long term singles... it's not that they need someone...they do you an honour by letting you in their lives "

Exactly! X

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Dont think I would b hard to get atatched to! Been on my own since 2004 it's more a case of i wouldn't want that so put up a wall against it ever happening on a full on basis x

"I disagree that they are harder to love. I find it is harder to share my space with people after having the freedom of being single and having to consider nobody else day to day."

I also have to agree with that too, I like my space.

"I admire the long term singles... it's not that they need someone...they do you an honour by letting you in their lives "

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

Being single has its ups and downs. The biggest thing for me is whether I can risk getting my heart broken again.

"People who have been single for too long are the hardest to love, because they have become so used to being single, independent and self sufficient that it takes something extraordinary to convince them that they need you in their life.... "

I don't think I'm hard to love (Maybe I am!) ,but the rest is very true.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I don't want to be loved which is why there is a guard around my heart.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Rings true PP.

I’d say though that when you do, it won’t feel like a compromise or intrusion into space, just natural wanting that person around. That’s my thought on it.

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Truth nobody gets near me.

By *asilyled1Man  over a year ago

ogmore valley

"Truth nobody gets near me. "

Only because you live in a foreign country and I can’t understand a word you’re saying! ()

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"Truth nobody gets near me.

Only because you live in a foreign country and I can’t understand a word you’re saying! () "

minor details.

"People who have been single for too long are the hardest to love, because they have become so used to being single, independent and self sufficient that it takes something extraordinary to convince them that they need you in their life.... "

Being single sucks !!!

Unpopular opinion I’m guessing

I’m easy to love but it’s difficult for me to love in return. I’m so independent now, I wouldn’t dream of getting into another serious relationship (even though there’s someone I’m obsessed with!)

"I don't want to be loved which is why there is a guard around my heart."

Same

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Interesting. but not for me, I am not Interested in a relationship but am happy to be in love as often as I can

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

It's an interesting thought.

I love very easily and I'm lucky enough to have a lot of love in my life.

Love doesn't necessarily equal a relationship for me.

It would be incredibly difficult for me to find a relationship that adds enough to my life for me to want it though. I have a pretty great life all things considered so to want to change it as much as a relationship would require, I do agree that it would have to be someone pretty bloody spectacular! Even then I think I would want that person in my life rather than needing them in it.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

I think I'm easy to love, but not sure I could or want to share my life 24/7 with someone else. I'm used to doing what I want when I want without having to seek permission or consider anyone else- some might call me selfish.

Having said that you never know what's round the corner or who xx

"People who have been single for too long are the hardest to love, because they have become so used to being single, independent and self sufficient that it takes something extraordinary to convince them that they need you in their life....

Being single sucks !!!

Unpopular opinion I’m guessing "

I Wouldn't say that.

"It's an interesting thought.

I love very easily and I'm lucky enough to have a lot of love in my life.

Love doesn't necessarily equal a relationship for me.

It would be incredibly difficult for me to find a relationship that adds enough to my life for me to want it though. I have a pretty great life all things considered so to want to change it as much as a relationship would require, I do agree that it would have to be someone pretty bloody spectacular! Even then I think I would want that person in my life rather than needing them in it."

I can relate to that.

"I think I'm easy to love, but not sure I could or want to share my life 24/7 with someone else. I'm used to doing what I want when I want without having to seek permission or consider anyone else- some might call me selfish.

Having said that you never know what's round the corner or who xx"

You are a free spirit x

» Add a new message to this topic