FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pictures with first message fair or not ?

Face pictures with first message fair or not ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have noticed couples and single females asking for face pictures with your first message which is ok and I understand why ..

My question, is it fair to ask for face pictures when you are not willing to send one back.

What do you think ladys and Gents

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

I think if you’re asking you should be willing to reciprocate.

"I think if you’re asking you should be willing to reciprocate. "
That nice to hear. What if I sent you a face picture and I was not for you would you still send your ? xx

By *ikAshCouple  over a year ago

London

Absolutely! We ask for pics, but we also send face pics back… it’s only fair!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll always send one if I want one back. Saying that though, I've several that are public on my profile anyway.

"I think if you’re asking you should be willing to reciprocate.

Absolutely! We ask for pics, but we also send face pics back… it’s only fair!"

I believe in that too, however I have just noticed most people will not send back if you are not for them .. would you still send if someone was not for you ? xx

By *r.MorningstarMan  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Always got to be 50/50, treat people how you wish to be treated

I always send a face pic with my first message too

Thats very good to hear keep it .. its nice when people do that

By *aked2sumCouple  over a year ago

local

Never ask for face pics but a face pic with a message always gets a response and we would send one back if we was interested

London

Absolutely! We ask for pics, but we also send face pics back… it’s only fair! I believe in that too, however I have just noticed most people will not send back if you are not for them .. would you still send if someone was not for you ? xx "

If we have specifically requested a face pic, we will always send one back, even if we’re not interested. However, if someone messages us with face pics included, and we didn’t ask for them, we wouldn’t send a face pic back if we’re not interested. Hope that makes sense x

local

Absolutely! We ask for pics, but we also send face pics back… it’s only fair! I believe in that too, however I have just noticed most people will not send back if you are not for them .. would you still send if someone was not for you ? xx

If we have specifically requested a face pic, we will always send one back, even if we’re not interested. However, if someone messages us with face pics included, and we didn’t ask for them, we wouldn’t send a face pic back if we’re not interested. Hope that makes sense x"

Perfectly

"Always got to be 50/50, treat people how you wish to be treated

I always send a face pic with my first message too "

I never send mine with first message.. only after one or two replies between us.. that give me the go ahead

Melton Mowbray

I never send mine with first message.. only after one or two replies between us.. that give me the go ahead "

All depends on personal preference I suppose, I've found alot of people won't reply unless you do

local

I never send mine with first message.. only after one or two replies between us.. that give me the go ahead

All depends on personal preference I suppose, I've found alot of people won't reply unless you do "

You definitely get fed up of an inbox full of cocks

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

"I think if you’re asking you should be willing to reciprocate. That nice to hear. What if I sent you a face picture and I was not for you would you still send your ? xx "

Mmmm. Yes, but I might take a sad face pic and send it with my apologies.

Absolutely! We ask for pics, but we also send face pics back… it’s only fair! I believe in that too, however I have just noticed most people will not send back if you are not for them .. would you still send if someone was not for you ? xx

If we have specifically requested a face pic, we will always send one back, even if we’re not interested. However, if someone messages us with face pics included, and we didn’t ask for them, we wouldn’t send a face pic back if we’re not interested. Hope that makes sense x"

Thank you, that makes sense 100% what you have just said.. but most people find it hard to keep their words..

By *3nsesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hence the reason I mention it in my profile. Seems a common trait to expect a face picture and then if not interested just not reply. It irks me.

Melton Mowbray

All depends on personal preference I suppose, I've found alot of people won't reply unless you do

You definitely get fed up of an inbox full of cocks "

Honestly I still can't wrap my head around the arrogance/desperation of most men on here

"I think if you’re asking you should be willing to reciprocate. That nice to hear. What if I sent you a face picture and I was not for you would you still send your ? xx

Mmmm. Yes, but I might take a sad face pic and send it with my apologies. "

I think that's better than being ignored I guess

London

If we have specifically requested a face pic, we will always send one back, even if we’re not interested. However, if someone messages us with face pics included, and we didn’t ask for them, we wouldn’t send a face pic back if we’re not interested. Hope that makes sense x Thank you, that makes sense 100% what you have just said.. but most people find it hard to keep their words.. "

Always treat people how you want to be treated! It doesn’t take much to keep your word!

"Hence the reason I mention it in my profile. Seems a common trait to expect a face picture and then if not interested just not reply. It irks me. "

I personally think that out of order to ask someone for a face picture and ignore them because you don't like them a reply would be nice with not for me thanks .. I 100% agree with you

If we have specifically requested a face pic, we will always send one back, even if we’re not interested. However, if someone messages us with face pics included, and we didn’t ask for them, we wouldn’t send a face pic back if we’re not interested. Hope that makes sense x Thank you, that makes sense 100% what you have just said.. but most people find it hard to keep their words..

Always treat people how you want to be treated! It doesn’t take much to keep your word!"

Keeping your word has helped me to meet lovely people on here .. you are 100% right I just hate it when one ask for a face pic you send u get no reply and you can see your message has been opened ha ha lol

You definitely get fed up of an inbox full of cocks "

Most guys that don't understand what fab is all about thinks all woman get turned on with dick pictures lol

London

If we have specifically requested a face pic, we will always send one back, even if we’re not interested. However, if someone messages us with face pics included, and we didn’t ask for them, we wouldn’t send a face pic back if we’re not interested. Hope that makes sense x Thank you, that makes sense 100% what you have just said.. but most people find it hard to keep their words..

Always treat people how you want to be treated! It doesn’t take much to keep your word!

Keeping your word has helped me to meet lovely people on here .. you are 100% right I just hate it when one ask for a face pic you send u get no reply and you can see your message has been opened ha ha lol "

Unfortunately not everyone is the same!

Riles me right up when they ask for face as dick pic with 1st message. All I've seen is your bra and you expect the full monty? If I asked you for a face and pussy pic I'd get blocked! So guess what list those profiles get added to.

London

"Riles me right up when they ask for face as dick pic with 1st message. All I've seen is your bra and you expect the full monty? If I asked you for a face and pussy pic I'd get blocked! So guess what list those profiles get added to."

We only ever ask for face pics… what’s the point in chatting if you don’t fancy them. The idea is to meet. We once asked a couple who had messaged us, to send their face pics. Well they sent us full nude pics, which we weren’t expecting, and they asked us to do the same. Well we sent them our face pics, not a full nude, in return.

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Any profile that asks for a face pic with the first message or it gets deleted we avoid. Have seen profiles asking this with not a thing on their own profile!

By *reya73Woman  over a year ago

Whitley Bay

I'll send a face pic if and when I want to.. Not because its expected or because I'm expected to reciprocate.

I want the same thing for anyone I'm in contact with.

If our connection is ongoing, then of course, I'm happy to send. But the vibe has to feel right. If I'm at the point in our dialogue where I ask to see a pic then I will gladly reciprocate.

I like there be no expectations here. I want to feel safe and free. Any demands or expectations or judgements just put me off.

110%..

If I get a message which I didn't seek, from a random guy and he's included a face pic, I would only send one back if I was interested. Just because a guy chooses to message, doesn't mean I've made that choice and I don't want to send my face out over this site.

However, if I was chatting to a guy and I asked to see his face, I'd reciprocate.

"I think if you’re asking you should be willing to reciprocate. That nice to hear. What if I sent you a face picture and I was not for you would you still send your ? xx "

I would surely, totally nothing to hide. Many are thin skinned.

Or they request a pic with message,and reply without their pic!! .i got send a neck downwards pic with out the face part..

Headless body!! Lol.

Too many too list. It will carry on and go on..

If I’m not interested in someone, then I won’t send a face pic in return. It’s my right to do so, and no one should feel that have to just because it’s polite/keep their word.

I never say I will send one, but I’m not going to feel pressured into doing so, purely because someone has sent me one.

It’s about people having the right to make the choice.

Absolutely! We ask for pics, but we also send face pics back… it’s only fair!"

Fully agree. Be confident. if its not for them. Let them go go go.

I always send a face pic with my first message too "

Well stated ..very same here. Pic with first message always.

Job done

"I think if you’re asking you should be willing to reciprocate. That nice to hear. What if I sent you a face picture and I was not for you would you still send your ? xx

Mmmm. Yes, but I might take a sad face pic and send it with my

apologies. "

Happy/sad all goo. Capture the very moment heh.

"Riles me right up when they ask for face as dick pic with 1st message. All I've seen is your bra and you expect the full monty? If I asked you for a face and pussy pic I'd get blocked! So guess what list those profiles get added to."

Spot on fella

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I only trust who trust on me , no point in sharing if there's no honesty

Mine is on profile and I do send if it is asked for

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

If we ask for face photos then we definitely reciprocate, if however they randomly send them without us asking or them asking if we would like to see them, then we don't necessarily reciprocate. We feel this is totally fair.

Absolutely! We ask for pics, but we also send face pics back… it’s only fair! I believe in that too, however I have just noticed most people will not send back if you are not for them .. would you still send if someone was not for you ? xx "

What would the point be?

If they're not interested, I think it's fine to not send a face pic.

No point revealing oneself with a No thank you message.

Realise that once face pics are swapped, that can't be undone.

Even the disappearing pictures can be screenshot.

By *elsh-guyMan  over a year ago

The land of the Dragon and loads of sheep

I'd definitely fair and should be a must.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

We ask for face pics to be sent with the first message.

If they don’t then they haven’t bothered to read our profile in the first place

I send face pics with no expectations of getting them back even if it was asked for. Although there is a bit about fair play if it's asked after a few messages.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I don't send messages but if I did I wouldn't contact anyone asking for a facepic in the first message.

The same applies to anyone contacting me and asking for a pic.

I've had people sending unsolicited facepics but I don't feel obliged to reciprocate simply because I've seen too many pic collectors on here.

"I have noticed couples and single females asking for face pictures with your first message which is ok and I understand why ..

My question, is it fair to ask for face pictures when you are not willing to send one back.

Not of you're unwilling to reciprocate no. I risk having mine public, but I completely understand why others don't. But I do ask for a face pic on first message so I can better judge my level of interest so I'm not wasting both my time and theirs. Xx

What do you think ladys and Gents "

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

I don’t ask for face pictures, there are some I talk to here generally who I have no idea what they look like.

Other than FPF where I think it’s polite to return one as part of the thread, if one is sent through as part of a natural conversation progression then I will always reciprocate.

If one is sent first message or without asking and I’m not feeling the conversation is going anywhere, even friendship, I’m unlikely to return one.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I don’t ask for face pictures, there are some I talk to here generally who I have no idea what they look like.

Other than FPF where I think it’s polite to return one as part of the thread, if one is sent through as part of a natural conversation progression then I will always reciprocate.

If one is sent first message or without asking and I’m not feeling the conversation is going anywhere, even friendship, I’m unlikely to return one. "

I haven't taken part in FPF for a couple of years for two reasons. Mainly because of a stupid xenophobic comment I received from a couple on here but also I found so many people saying they were in on the thread but when a facepic was sent very few actually sent one in return.

Double standards

"We ask for face pics to be sent with the first message.

If they don’t then they haven’t bothered to read our profile in the first place "

I read all profiles of people I want to contact. If I contact you trust me I have checked your profile even your verifications ha ha I am not into time wasting, I like to read to see we match before I can send a message... but I never send my face pictures unit you show interest... if your rule is face picture with first message I guess guys like me miss out knowing you guys xx

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I clearly state in my profile, send 1 before asking for 1

Guys need to know their worth & stop being ass kissing Simps

I don’t ask for face pictures, it’s up to both side to feel comfortable before they exchange.

If someone sends me a face picture with a first message that’s fine but as I haven’t asked, I don’t think I have to send one back until I’m ready to do so. x

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"I don’t ask for face pictures, there are some I talk to here generally who I have no idea what they look like.

If one is sent first message or without asking and I’m not feeling the conversation is going anywhere, even friendship, I’m unlikely to return one.

I haven't taken part in FPF for a couple of years for two reasons. Mainly because of a stupid xenophobic comment I received from a couple on here but also I found so many people saying they were in on the thread but when a facepic was sent very few actually sent one in return. "

Sorry to hear that. Aye I think some do use FPF just to be nosey with no intention of returning one

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

My way of working.

If I contact the other person first I send first.. normally first message.

If others contact me first they send first.. ideally first message or two.

If the other party doesn't think we're suited for whatever reason I don't expect one in return (same applies if they've sent first).. its like bullseye.. look what you coulda won..

Thats my 2p's worth.

P.S.

Face pic friday same although most do reciprocate.

"I don’t ask for face pictures, it’s up to both side to feel comfortable before they exchange.

If someone sends me a face picture with a first message that’s fine but as I haven’t asked, I don’t think I have to send one back until I’m ready to do so. x "

I don't expect one. I don't think men should feel like they have to. I'm not going to send mine until I feel happy to do so though. If that means some guys choose not to chat- I will cope.

London

Only send face pics if you feel comfortable to do so, otherwise don’t bother x

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I’m not sure why you’d send a face pic to someone who sent theirs and you didn’t find attractive.

What is the point?

‘Sorry you aren’t for us, but here’s what you could have won’

It will only mean the person(s) will either come back with ‘well I didn’t find you attractive anyway’ or ‘what a shame you’re hot’, maybe hoping to sway us…

We’ve sent our face pics first to people and not heard back from them. A few come back with thanks but no thanks…

We move on…

Don’t get down by the negatives of FAB, concentrate on the positives, your experience will be so much different.

K

I ask for face pics but won't send one in return. If I like them we can meet for a coffee. I can find them.

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

We’d rarely send a face pic with the first message or if requested in first message as we find the sending usually hasn’t ready our profile and once we direct them to it their not interested so it’s be a waste of time.

Maybe after the third or Fourth when we all know we’re on the same page if expected to receive and send

Bx

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’m not sure why you’d send a face pic to someone who sent theirs and you didn’t find attractive.

What is the point?

‘Sorry you aren’t for us, but here’s what you could have won’

It will only mean the person(s) will either come back with ‘well I didn’t find you attractive anyway’ or ‘what a shame you’re hot’, maybe hoping to sway us…

We’ve sent our face pics first to people and not heard back from them. A few come back with thanks but no thanks…

We move on…

Don’t get down by the negatives of FAB, concentrate on the positives, your experience will be so much different.

K"

I agree with this. If I don’t like them I don’t send one back. I rarely send my face anyway and I don’t do face pic Friday etc so I definitely won’t be sending it to all and sundry x

By *GentlemanMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

If one asks for a face picture then I believe they should have the decency to return one themselves.

The auto delete after one view function is helpful. More should use it in my opinion.

Why would you not send back or even send first and ask in return. Such a strange approach

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

This is an interesting and curious thread.

I message with zero expectations.

I only attach a photo if the woman is photo-verified.

If the profile narrative is compelling but not photo-verified then I will still message but omit my photo.

If they reply I don't expect one back (but it would be nice).

If the chat is flowing nicely over a number of days and they still haven't reciprocated, then I lose interest and move on. (But I never ask).

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If I'm chatting and getting on well with someone, I'd expect us to swap face pics. I never ask for them in a first message, if someone sends one without me asking, I don't feel bad about not sending one back if there's no attraction.

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

A face pic swap is the only way forward really…if we send one and don’t get one back, we don’t get upset…but would 100% need one before we even dreamed of meeting them.

The amount of times I have sent a face pic as requested and been ghosted or blanked is ridiculous I would prefer a thanks but no thanks. Also if they never intend to send one back I perceive that as very rude.

Definitely as above..after all you need to be attracted to each other physically...why waste people's time messaging then do a face pic and decide they are not for you.

Definitely as above..after all you need to be attracted to each other physically...why waste people's time messaging then do a face pic and decide they are not for you."

I 100% agree with you guys I personally think if you ask for a face pic you should be ok to send one back too

"The amount of times I have sent a face pic as requested and been ghosted or blanked is ridiculous I would prefer a thanks but no thanks. Also if they never intend to send one back I perceive that as very rude."

I don’t understand why people think it’s rude?

I’m not sending my face pic to someone I’m not interested in, what’s the point?

No one should feel they ‘have’ to do something on here, ever.

By * la carteCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I have noticed couples and single females asking for face pictures with your first message which is ok and I understand why ..

What do you think ladys and Gents "

We don't ask for it on a first message. We are happy to chat a little first.

I wouldn't automatically respond with a face pic from a first message introduction - depends on the profile approaching us.

If we're interested in a profile, we have no problems sending a face pic with our message of introduction.

However if we've been chatting and been sent a face pic and the profile in question is not for us, we generally bow out politely and do not reciprocate.

Cherry

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

It's fair to ask and it's fair for people to decline.

"The amount of times I have sent a face pic as requested and been ghosted or blanked is ridiculous I would prefer a thanks but no thanks. Also if they never intend to send one back I perceive that as very rude.

No one should feel they ‘have’ to do something on here, ever. "

Yeah that would be ideal, except a massive amount of profiles have "send a face pic with first message"

So that already sort of creates the feeling for some people that they have to do something. Personally I would just ask for a straight up trade if I'm asked and would expect the person who's asking to send one first. If its a no ill simply just move on.

The problem is that a lot of the people who have the send face pic message in their bio are straight up rude. So its not rude to ask for one, but usually its a rude person who asked.

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"I’m not sending my face pic to someone I’m not interested in, what’s the point?

No one should feel they ‘have’ to do something on here, ever. "

Agreed. There's no point sending a 'consolation prize' photo if it's a No Thank You.

"The amount of times I have sent a face pic as requested and been ghosted or blanked is ridiculous I would prefer a thanks but no thanks. Also if they never intend to send one back I perceive that as very rude.

Yeah that would be ideal, except a massive amount of profiles have "send a face pic with first message"

So that already sort of creates the feeling for some people that they have to do something. Personally I would just ask for a straight up trade if I'm asked and would expect the person who's asking to send one first. If its a no ill simply just move on.

The problem is that a lot of the people who have the send face pic message in their bio are straight up rude. So its not rude to ask for one, but usually its a rude person who asked. "

Good point well made

The problem is that a lot of the people who have the send face pic message in their bio are straight up rude. So its not rude to ask for one, but usually its a rude person who asked. "

I hear you. I don’t know what the answer is there, to avoid those profiles maybe?

The problem is that a lot of the people who have the send face pic message in their bio are straight up rude. So its not rude to ask for one, but usually its a rude person who asked.

I hear you. I don’t know what the answer is there, to avoid those profiles maybe? "

Yeah pretty much. So far so good.

» Add a new message to this topic