FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pinning down

pinning down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now'"
so how did the milkman react to all that then?

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

class

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oooh pick me me please pick me

"Oooh pick me me please pick me "
hmm..are you the kinda girl im looking for baby...x

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now'"
Does this chat up line work in a night club ?

By *reybearMan  over a year ago

medway

...I'm guessing that didn't go down too well in the sheep shearing contest?

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now' Does this chat up line work in a night club ?"

Does it work anywhere?

And they say romance is dead.

Solihull

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now' Does this chat up line work in a night club ?

Does it work anywhere?"

no idea but ive made notes

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Seriously, i like it like that but only with my man, id never do anything like that on a meet, and the word "slut" would be omitted for something he feels is more suitable.

"Oooh pick me me please pick me hmm..are you the kinda girl im looking for baby...x"

Now that depends if you any good at gardening

"Seriously, i like it like that but only with my man, id never do anything like that on a meet, and the word "slut" would be omitted for something he feels is more suitable. "

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oooh pick me me please pick me hmm..are you the kinda girl im looking for baby...x

Now that depends if you any good at gardening "

Bush need pruning?

"Oooh pick me me please pick me hmm..are you the kinda girl im looking for baby...x

Now that depends if you any good at gardening Bush need pruning? "

Certainly does

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

Should this not have been in the stories / fantasies section - lol

"Should this not have been in the stories / fantasies section - lol "

Probably. The I need help with my morning wank again section would be ideal, if there was one.

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now'so how did the milkman react to all that then? "

Lol!

"Should this not have been in the stories / fantasies section - lol

Probably. The I need help with my morning wank again section would be ideal, if there was one."

Op you also missed the vital words..

"Take that you bitch "

Just an observation

i have regular meet who loves to be held down, hair pulled and fucked hard up her fart pipe !

Do you men realise just how long it takes us to do our hair and now ya wanna pull it

some of you , 2 mins ? Its you girls that like to be pulled back onto it by your hair.

Take note all ye would-be meets. Love it!

"some of you , 2 mins ? Its you girls that like to be pulled back onto it by your hair. "

Some might. Try it with me and I'd stop play immediately and leave.

"some of you , 2 mins ? Its you girls that like to be pulled back onto it by your hair.

Some might. Try it with me and I'd stop play immediately and leave."

well obviously its not for everyone. Ya dont just all ofta sudden spring out of the 69, drag her round the room by her hair and bend her over, cheeks apart, spit on it and take a hand full of glossy salon hair and shove her head in the pillow and ram it in up to the axle and scream "take it you filthy slut" . . . . . . Or do ya ? Answers pls.

You might, if you want the Bobbitt experience.

"You might, if you want the Bobbitt experience."

Damn you!

I was just typing something similar!

The only person who I would let pull my hair or treat me in such a manner is my OH, any other gents wanting to try it, you're not going to like the outcome

thats the point girls. Some like it, some request it, others ditest the idea. Personal choice. It doesnt do a lot for me, but you have to keep the ladies happy. If they are going to moan, they may as well enjoy it and have a decent excuse to go and waste £80 in the salon nailin false hair on ! Eh.

"thats the point girls. Some like it, some request it, others ditest the idea. Personal choice. It doesnt do a lot for me, but you have to keep the ladies happy. If they are going to moan, they may as well enjoy it and have a decent excuse to go and waste £80 in the salon nailin false hair on ! Eh. "

My hair is real

maybe, to start with. Lol

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

Which explains how you lost your job at the Vidal Sassoon salon.

i love how this caught the imagination theres plenty more where that came from! lol

Well some may like it I suppose. I wouldn't entertain the idea and if anyone pulled on my hair I'd rip their balls off.

I do not find vulgar words either sexy or amusing so no I wouldn't put up with this but I'm sure there are some women who go for this.

"i love how this caught the imagination theres plenty more where that came from! lol"

Hope that you don't caught your zip caught

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

"... and fucked hard up her fart pipe ! "

What a gross description

"... and fucked hard up her fart pipe !

What a gross description "

i agree what happened to the good ol fashioned arsefuck x

"i love how this caught the imagination theres plenty more where that came from! lol"

(sarcasm mode = 1)

Oh good.

(sarcasm mode = 0)

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

wasnt tis supposed to be in the fantasies and stories section of the forums????

i actually think some guys must permtantely have all the blood in there cocks to even write such things as they do i think if any guy pulled my hair one he would defintely feel it pull back as i flipped him over and pushed hard on his wind pipe (just so u understand he realised i don't like it that or it up now what was oh yes the charming term 'fart pipe') i do sometimes wonder if these guys actually speak to the people they meet like this and if they do how they get repeat meets

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"i actually think some guys must permtantely have all the blood in there cocks to even write such things as they do i think if any guy pulled my hair one he would defintely feel it pull back as i flipped him over and pushed hard on his wind pipe (just so u understand he realised i don't like it that or it up now what was oh yes the charming term 'fart pipe') i do sometimes wonder if these guys actually speak to the people they meet like this and if they do how they get repeat meets "

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"i actually think some guys must permtantely have all the blood in there cocks to even write such things as they do i think if any guy pulled my hair one he would defintely feel it pull back as i flipped him over and pushed hard on his wind pipe (just so u understand he realised i don't like it that or it up now what was oh yes the charming term 'fart pipe') i do sometimes wonder if these guys actually speak to the people they meet like this and if they do how they get repeat meets "

Is this what they call mixed naked wrestling ?

Yep I'm sure there are some who love it like this, just as there are some who will sit on your face till you stop breathing.

Guess which one I am?

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I find that particular approach works very well with all the guys - especially when I have the 12 incher attached to the strap-on...

By *xscotMan  over a year ago

Kingston

"Yep I'm sure there are some who love it like this, just as there are some who will sit on your face till you stop breathing.

Guess which one I am? "

brings new meaning to going blue in the face

Not my cup of tea!

Dude sounds like a wannabe rapist.

Well, this is my stop vicar, nice chatting to you, see you at the Sunday service.

Ok????and??? Lol

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now'

Well, this is my stop vicar, nice chatting to you, see you at the Sunday service."

Wolf

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now' Does this chat up line work in a night club ?"
yes maybe it do , lol

....it was at this point that the OP was rudely awakened by his alarm clock and subsequently decided he quite liked cornflakes....

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

"just as there are some who will sit on your face till you stop breathing.

Guess which one I am? "

Cock's in hand stroking pray tell Laine

Solihull

"theres nothing i like more than,after holding your hair,watching you gag,slobber over my thickness than to flip you over,pin you face down, hold your arms above you,open your legs with mine & guide my hard cock inside you.i want you to feel every inch while i bite your neck,whisper to you 'your MY slut now' Does this chat up line work in a night club ? yes maybe it do , lol "
Mmmmmm if i get a black eye this weekend trying it out jo youll have to kiss it better !

» Add a new message to this topic