FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How many couples would let the male half meet solo?

How many couples would let the male half meet solo?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want to have some casual sex but I know that if I do it too many times with the same person I run the risk of getting feelings or some sort of emotions would creep in. If the guy was single I’d think well what’s stopping him from wanting to date me or whatever.

IF the guy already had a wife/partner I’d already know that he isn’t available for dating/relationship so I’d know it was purely just sex.

I know this may sound a bit silly to people but it makes sense in my head.

I don’t really have experience with couples so is it common for the male half to meet solo? What’s the correct etiquette, do I ask to speak on the phone to the female half to know that it’s okay to meet her partner?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd let my husband meet separately (although he refuses?!). I'm not sure how it would work but if it was me I'd prefer knowing the female half was happy and that no drama will closely follow. I know how nasty and spiteful women can be over partners and I wouldn't want to purposely get in between anything

My husband meets solo, I haven't spoken to any of them. I trust that they're well aware he's married. Not really sure on how common it is. It's just how we've done things.

But if they were worried incase I didn't know, I'd be fine to speak to them over the phone. Don't think I'd want to meet if I'm honest. Pictures do me fine

Cindy loves the idea of me going to meet other women. Only conditions we have is that I take pics/vids to show her when I'm home. Was a crazy conversation to have tho

By *handlerMonicaCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

You should def talk to the female half, if only to confirm it is actually a genuine couple, and a genuine offer.

Form my experience quite a lot

I get that request a lot from couples after the first couple off meets

And normal what I will do is one meet with just hubby him self then the next meet both and so on

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

It very much depends on their dynamic. I don't think it is common for men to meet solo but that's a whole other thread.

I've met a, let's say handful of men who've met others with an understanding (dislike permission) and never yet had a phone call checking it was all above board. Normally single men have profiles referencing the couples. You get a feel of whether or not it's erm above board.

"I'd let my husband meet separately (although he refuses?!). I'm not sure how it would work but if it was me I'd prefer knowing the female half was happy and that no drama will closely follow. I know how nasty and spiteful women can be over partners and I wouldn't want to purposely get in between anything "

Would you think it was weird if the woman requested to talk to you on the phone first?

I don’t want any bad karma from doing something behind someone’s back.

My wife is trying her best to get me to meet without her. She loves the idea of “claiming me back” afterwards and hearing all the details

I wouldn’t want any pics or videos of me, would make me feel like a tourist attraction.

"I'd let my husband meet separately (although he refuses?!). I'm not sure how it would work but if it was me I'd prefer knowing the female half was happy and that no drama will closely follow. I know how nasty and spiteful women can be over partners and I wouldn't want to purposely get in between anything

Would you think it was weird if the woman requested to talk to you on the phone first?

I don’t want any bad karma from doing something behind someone’s back. "

I don't think it's weird, but I wouldn't expect it either. If she wanted to make sure that I was fine with it so she was more relaxed I'd be happy to chat to her over the phone quickly

"I wouldn’t want any pics or videos of me, would make me feel like a tourist attraction. "

I meant pictures as in a quick glance of a face pic. Just incase something happens

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

When I'm part of a couple I'd be happy once trust had been established. In my experience though when you let the male half play solo the boundaries previously set seem to go out the window.

So while I'm happy for them to play.. I'd like to be close by or it be someone that who'd be happy to talk to me too x

"I wouldn’t want any pics or videos of me, would make me feel like a tourist attraction. "

There is actually a couples profile on here where the guy is called Big Ben.

I would love to send my husband out solo it's not happened yet unfortunately

By *randmrsmanchesterCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Something we have considered. Not done it yet though

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

I'm happy for hubby to play solo (I do, so why shouldn't he?)

He has his own profile on here in addition to this profile.

Doubt anything will come of this. A search on couples in my area and they just look like female profiles. Hardly any pics of the male half, maybe a hint of a penis.

"Doubt anything will come of this. A search on couples in my area and they just look like female profiles. Hardly any pics of the male half, maybe a hint of a penis. "

Fab is very female orientated you generally only see male pics in Private. Possibly down to the amount of single males.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

"Doubt anything will come of this. A search on couples in my area and they just look like female profiles. Hardly any pics of the male half, maybe a hint of a penis. "

When I used to meet couples and my profile reflected that, I got loads of offers.

We come and cum as a pair. X

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

When we do meet solo , it’s for that very reason , no strings fun and less lightly to get feelings for anyone , it’s once in a blue moon for me , but wife has managed to meet one friend about once a year for the last ten years , we are good mates and she enjoys the sex , we have been happily married over 30 years and we don’t see that changing . We have seen quite a few of our friends split after cheating on each other , so much more fun doing it with each other’s knowledge

Why don’t couples who are looking for a woman to join them show pictures of the dude?

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Tina arranged for a woman that we had met a couple of times for ffm's to come over to meet me when she (Tina) was working away.

That was a nice surprise

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"My husband meets solo, I haven't spoken to any of them. I trust that they're well aware he's married. Not really sure on how common it is. It's just how we've done things.

But if they were worried incase I didn't know, I'd be fine to speak to them over the phone. Don't think I'd want to meet if I'm honest. Pictures do me fine "

Very similar to my situation; my wife and I only meet separately.

I’ve only met one of her Doms, and that was partially by accident. In general, neither of us speak to anyone the other meets for any reason and that’s our preference. Anything that needs to be discussed happens privately.

"Why don’t couples who are looking for a woman to join them show pictures of the dude?

"

We have pictures of inked on our profile open(not as many as me, i hide them, he opens them bk up) but face pics always get sent in a first msg as to not waste anyones time. We dont meet seperate ppl, though inked keeps trying to get me to meet with another cpl i have declined. I meet women alone though(was the main reason we joined fab)

"My husband meets solo, I haven't spoken to any of them. I trust that they're well aware he's married. Not really sure on how common it is. It's just how we've done things.

But if they were worried incase I didn't know, I'd be fine to speak to them over the phone. Don't think I'd want to meet if I'm honest. Pictures do me fine "

This (although I'm the male, not the female. Obvs)

My partner and I meet separately and she would have zero issues speaking to another woman to make sure she feels comfortable and its not a man trying to cheat. Maybe that question posed to the man would show whether it’s above board or not

By *avage.Magic.WomanWoman  over a year ago

North West

My husband and I meet separately always, there have been several instances of girls not understanding their place and thinking there was a special connection so it can sometimes get a bit sticky

"I want to have some casual sex but I know that if I do it too many times with the same person I run the risk of getting feelings or some sort of emotions would creep in. If the guy was single I’d think well what’s stopping him from wanting to date me or whatever.

IF the guy already had a wife/partner I’d already know that he isn’t available for dating/relationship so I’d know it was purely just sex.

I know this may sound a bit silly to people but it makes sense in my head.

I don’t really have experience with couples so is it common for the male half to meet solo? What’s the correct etiquette, do I ask to speak on the phone to the female half to know that it’s okay to meet her partner? "

I guess it’s down to each couples dynamics ! But I would say if meeting the same person regularly it could spell trouble

We meet together and separately and I’m happy to talk to the woman and have done so previously. Or meet for a social to make sure everyone is ok. I don’t want or need photos or videos of them. We would try to ensure the other woman felt completely comfortable so whatever they needed we’d try to make happen.

We don’t have lots of public photos but happy to send them to someone if we’re chatting of him/I/us.

Woman to woman I think it’s nice that you’re considering what someone else might need and I would certainly think about that too

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Just out of curiosity Annie, your OP reads to me like you would assume/expect it to be repeat meets, rather than just a one off for casual sex. Would one-offs not be better if you are concerned about any involved party developing feelings?

With regards to contact prior to a meet, everyone is different and I've known couples in the past where they don't disclose their separate meets to each other, but in my experience most would be happy to chat first...I certainly wouldn't have any issue with it.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple and Jack meets on his own with my full encouragement.

In the past we've created like a group chat, so I can confirm im happy for him to meet and it's worked fine.

I’m extremely spiritual and believe if you intentionally do something that hurts another person the universe would find some way of balancing out the hurt you’ve caused. Trying to break up an established couple would never enter my head. I’d want the guy to stay with his partner. In my weird mind the fact that he has a partner would be the reason he didn’t want anything romantic with me so could happily fuck him without thinking, does he like me, is he gonna message me and all that kind of bollocks. So ladies your men would be absolutely safe with me.

By *ickleOurFancyCouple  over a year ago

Nearby

I don't think it's weird for you to speak with the woman first - just to make sure he's genuine.

We've noticed this a LOT too, we have to keep asking couples if they could share some pics of the males too.

Check out our profile - don't know if you are only looking for a male or if you're happy to play with a couple? x

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Both my partners meet without me and one attends clubs without me sometimes. They arrange all their meets themselves. I have no need to talk to the other women beforehand myself. I would have no problem doing so though if they wanted to. It hasn't happened yet though.

"I’m extremely spiritual and believe if you intentionally do something that hurts another person the universe would find some way of balancing out the hurt you’ve caused. Trying to break up an established couple would never enter my head. I’d want the guy to stay with his partner. In my weird mind the fact that he has a partner would be the reason he didn’t want anything romantic with me so could happily fuck him without thinking, does he like me, is he gonna message me and all that kind of bollocks. So ladies your men would be absolutely safe with me. "

Agreed. Karma is a bitch!

I think things can get better sometimes with repeat meets, but constant messaging and feelings aren’t necessary x

I'm happy for my other half to meet others, he often does.

"Just out of curiosity Annie, your OP reads to me like you would assume/expect it to be repeat meets, rather than just a one off for casual sex. Would one-offs not be better if you are concerned about any involved party developing feelings?

With regards to contact prior to a meet, everyone is different and I've known couples in the past where they don't disclose their separate meets to each other, but in my experience most would be happy to chat first...I certainly wouldn't have any issue with it. "

Yeah I’d like regular because sex gets better when you feel comfortable with someone and you learn each other’s bodies. But regular with a single guy I’d expect it to turn into dating. With someone that’s already attached it could just be a once a month thing and I’d not want or expect anything to come of it.

We do them solo meets .

By *agertha73Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We've talked about it a while back, not progressed it, the pandemic kind of got in the way!

We mostly meet at a club anyway, often doing our own thing at times. There's no need for me to speak to people he is meeting as I'm there in the club anyway.

On a few occasions he's met others at the club when I'm not there ... i encourage it.

He has also, since we have been together, met at a persons house, i know them and partly organised it.

I would …. But he wouldn’t….

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

[Removed by poster at 18/10/21 15:53:29]

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Why don’t couples who are looking for a woman to join them show pictures of the dude?

"

Ha ha, one of FAB's mysteries...couples profiles often just have the woman on show.

Whilst the female is probably the biggest draw as they generally have to be attracted to both the male and female, we want to see the guy to determine if they are suitable.

We've had so many conversations trying to get guys pics and then finding the attraction isn't there.

K

Any couples where the female half plays alone, always plenty where the male half does but never really a female.

"Any couples where the female half plays alone, always plenty where the male half does but never really a female. "
my oh plays alone. However as she is looking for more connection than the average fab man, she looks elsewhere!

Liverpool

"Any couples where the female half plays alone, always plenty where the male half does but never really a female. "

My experience is the opposite. There's lots of hotwife or stag/vixen couples on here where only the woman plays alone.

I play alone. G x

Ha ha, one of FAB's mysteries...couples profiles often just have the woman on show.

Whilst the female is probably the biggest draw as they generally have to be attracted to both the male and female, we want to see the guy to determine if they are suitable.

We've had so many conversations trying to get guys pics and then finding the attraction isn't there.

K "

Yours is a good mix to be fair.

Whilst searching for couples I’m seeing a lot of profiles where the man is asking for a female to join them for her first girl on girl with a woman whilst he watches. Is this common? That doesn’t sound appealing at all even if I was into women and wanted to meet a woman.

Kidsgrove

K "

The most common answer I was given when I asked for photos of the man they were asking me to consider having sex with was 'he is shy'. Really ? Not too shy to take all his kit off and have sex with a random stranger though

Liverpool

K

Whilst searching for couples I’m seeing a lot of profiles where the man is asking for a female to join them for her first girl on girl with a woman whilst he watches. Is this common? That doesn’t sound appealing at all even if I was into women and wanted to meet a woman. "

I'm into women but it's really not appealing to me either. The worst is when the women message asking if you'll join them to put on a "show" for tge partner/husband. Even worse if it's a birthday/anniversary present. Makes you feel like just a sexy prop to entertain the man.

Kidsgrove

"Any couples where the female half plays alone, always plenty where the male half does but never really a female.

I play alone. G x"

Yet your profile doesn't state that, and you have one photo on your profile of your wife's buttocks ?

By *est Mims LookingCouple  over a year ago

Crofton

Mine can & has.

By *not123Couple  over a year ago

sp1

Neither of us play solo hard enough to spend time together than another creeping in and taking away my time with p

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

From the messages I get, it's mainly because the other woman is for the female who wants to explore her bi side.

You want to look at cuckcaking I think it's called!

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

I play solo and am encouraged to. My wife has messaged the other person and is happy to.

Sometimes distance actually helps too. Infrequent meets with the same person do allow excitement and anticipation and it makes it easier not to become attached. It is important to understand that someone you "just meet for sex" also has feelings, emotions and deserves respect.

Good luck. X

Wirral

I did some posts about being a "hot husband" (as opposed to hot wife). There were several couples on those who responded. X

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Just out of curiosity Annie, your OP reads to me like you would assume/expect it to be repeat meets, rather than just a one off for casual sex. Would one-offs not be better if you are concerned about any involved party developing feelings?

With regards to contact prior to a meet, everyone is different and I've known couples in the past where they don't disclose their separate meets to each other, but in my experience most would be happy to chat first...I certainly wouldn't have any issue with it.

Yeah I’d like regular because sex gets better when you feel comfortable with someone and you learn each other’s bodies. But regular with a single guy I’d expect it to turn into dating. With someone that’s already attached it could just be a once a month thing and I’d not want or expect anything to come of it. "

Just because they're married, doesn't stop them from developing feelings!

I (Mrs) PD would not meet anyone by myself even though Mr PD would love me to.

I also would not be comfortable for h8m to go it alone.

We started this because we want to see each other having fun.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

K

Whilst searching for couples I’m seeing a lot of profiles where the man is asking for a female to join them for her first girl on girl with a woman whilst he watches. Is this common? That doesn’t sound appealing at all even if I was into women and wanted to meet a woman. "

This is fairly common and possibly why a lot of single females are put off meeting couples as they feel they are there for the males entertainment or to be part of a show.

I think it shows a bit of naivety on the couples behalf thinking single females are just there for the couples entertainment.

We'd never meet on that basis...we both want to enjoy the female and for her to enjoy both of us. It's a three way love-in

Yeah I’d like regular because sex gets better when you feel comfortable with someone and you learn each other’s bodies. But regular with a single guy I’d expect it to turn into dating. With someone that’s already attached it could just be a once a month thing and I’d not want or expect anything to come of it.

Just because they're married, doesn't stop them from developing feelings!"

And Swingers still cheat sometimes.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I’ve met a woman solo a couple of times, but our preference is always to meet her as a couple hence me not having a singles profile.

The Mrs didn’t need to speak with her before our first meet, and the second meet was after we had all played together anyway.

"I would love to send my husband out solo it's not happened yet unfortunately "

Mr here.... so if any ladies fancy a mature, experienced, polite gentleman... feel free to message my lovely lady.

Doughnut meets on his own, tbh you sound like just the person we love! You can go off, have sex, have a cuddle after and go your separate ways.

Hasn't always been like that though, when we were very wet behind the ears a few years ago a woman we were seeing caught the feels and was a bit messy but since then.

I think it helps that the woman he wants to sleep with (that obviously want to sleep witn him) meet me first and they ask me questions as it's quite unusual that it's just the bloke that goes off, I think it puts them at ease.

Danish x

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m extremely spiritual and believe if you intentionally do something that hurts another person the universe would find some way of balancing out the hurt you’ve caused. Trying to break up an established couple would never enter my head. I’d want the guy to stay with his partner. In my weird mind the fact that he has a partner would be the reason he didn’t want anything romantic with me so could happily fuck him without thinking, does he like me, is he gonna message me and all that kind of bollocks. So ladies your men would be absolutely safe with me. "

This describes your mind set clearly but it doesn’t account for the fact that a man is a man (and a human being) and their is still a chance an attached man could “fall” for another woman.

And the consequences of that could be more damaging or harder to mange that will a single man.

we've always mixed in meeting alone its all part of our lifestyle before we went the cuck route ...we used to love telling each other what we've been up to

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Why are you so sure that you wouldn’t get feelings for a married man?

For what it is worth I am divorced and _definitely_ don’t want another relationship so that takes me 100% off the dating market but not sure that would stop you catching the “feels” would it?

I'm fine with my other half playing solo. If the woman wanted to confirm it was all OK and not behind my back I'd chat to her and I'd understand it. But it could also be bloody awkward for them and they may want their privacy which I also get. I could be friends with someone he played with or not. It doesn't make me feel awkward either way.

If I was to play with a male half I'd want confirmation from the female half myself. I wouldn't go there otherwise. A previous experience makes me that way.

"Any couples where the female half plays alone, always plenty where the male half does but never really a female.

My experience is the opposite. There's lots of hotwife or stag/vixen couples on here where only the woman plays alone. "

Found that this dynamic usually involves the male half watching which isn't ideal

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I used to when married but it wasn’t common , the other wives hated it , even though they played solo. It can still be complex , guys get attached to good sex even when married.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

I don't have any issues with LvM meeting women on his own as long as he sticks to the rules such as not doing it behind my back or no bareback.

K

That makes perfect sense and yeah, we can meet alone. Lots do this - a guy we borrowed once would maybe be up your street but he is in the midlands. Bound to be others!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

There are plenty of emotionally intelligent hothusbands on here, who are in stable relationships with their partner, this where I prefer to play as some singletons can be drama laden...

I would say do your homework on them first, and see if you all can come to sufficient boundaries you all agree on

By *rscotsdudeMan  over a year ago

angus

I totally get where you are coming from. I always remember when at uni i was outrageously flirty with any of my mates girlfriends, purely because they were taken and you knew nothing would happen. However, when any of the relationships ended the dynamic totally changed and the flirting took on a new meaning and often things became a lot more complicated. I think from the male perspective annie, it would be totally the same. It would be far simpler with someone who is attached to take away much of the risk of feelings developing or the opposite of why they dont want to meet again. There is enough drama in life already to screw with people's mind so it does make sense.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Hi Annie.

Firstly - nice to see you back!

Secondly - are you sure you wouldn’t get emotionally involved if the guy belonged to someone else? Have you done it before?

An ex friend of mine started seeing a married guy from here many moons ago. He was playing without consent but open about being married.

Fast forward a year or so and she was demanding that he leave his wife for her.

He refused and she was left heartbroken.

If you’re the sort of person who falls for the people you have sex with - then I don’t think them being in a relationship will necessarily stop that from happening - it’ll just cause a world of pain if it does. Xx

By *C ACCouple  over a year ago

East Staffordshire

I allow the male half to meet for solos but I like to arrange them for him as a treat then claim him back afterwards xx

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

We both have our own profiles for solo meets

By *ookie doughMan  over a year ago

leic

Well I've read most of this with great interest, I understand the reasoning behind the concept of meeting up with a married man, there by lessening the chance of the man catching feelings as he's already in a full relationship. From my single guy point of view, I'm not in any kind of relationship right now but I have considered putting myself on the market again so to speak at some point. But for me this site is purely for consensual adult no strings fun. So meeting an already married woman solo is purely for n/s fun. So there by I dont run the risk of that married woman catching feelings for me. All of this made sense in my head lol

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I haven't read the thread to am just answering the title.

Yes, my husband is welcome to have solo meets if he wants, it's only sex. He has no interest in doing so though.

I highly doubt the huh would get feeling for me. Guys never get feelings for me, at least the ones I’m interested in anyway!

As for me getting feelings for them, back in 2014 I met a guy on and off till 2017 and he had a girlfriend who then turned into his wife. I knew he had a bird and although it was bad I didn’t want anything from him. Never messaged him never wondered when he would message me. Was just me deciding to meet him or not. I stopped meeting him after the last time I met him. He had a sun tan and I said oh you look brown and he was like yeah I just got back from holiday. Saw on his Facebook (as we were friends on there) and he’d just got married! Literally 2 days after he got back from honeymoon he was shagging my. I was like I can’t do this anymore. But I never got feelings for him. Just was comfortable and he was an awesome shag. I’ve had to have loads of reiki and Crystal healing to remove the guilt from all that business.

Prestonish

"I highly doubt the huh would get feeling for me. Guys never get feelings for me, at least the ones I’m interested in anyway!

As for me getting feelings for them, back in 2014 I met a guy on and off till 2017 and he had a girlfriend who then turned into his wife. I knew he had a bird and although it was bad I didn’t want anything from him. Never messaged him never wondered when he would message me. Was just me deciding to meet him or not. I stopped meeting him after the last time I met him. He had a sun tan and I said oh you look brown and he was like yeah I just got back from holiday. Saw on his Facebook (as we were friends on there) and he’d just got married! Literally 2 days after he got back from honeymoon he was shagging my. I was like I can’t do this anymore. But I never got feelings for him. Just was comfortable and he was an awesome shag. I’ve had to have loads of reiki and Crystal healing to remove the guilt from all that business. "

Hi again lovely.

I accept the second part - and remember he was the shite here - not you - though I understand why you felt bad about it.

As for the first paragraph - you’ve accepted that certain aspects of your personality are a ‘work in progress’ and you’ve been working on them - which is more than most people do!

I honestly can’t imagine for a minute that you’ll never meet the right guy for you one of these days - promise! Xxx

We have done it - and probably will again at some point.

Mr

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

No, we are a couple would not meet without her she says I can but never felt the need.

Prestonish

Btw - pre covid I met the guy from a couple a few times and it went great. He was great company and a darned good shag - and very much in love with his wife (who I met a couple of times in clubs).

Hoping it’ll resume at some point now things are more normal.

By *asual_WandererWoman  over a year ago

A spot you want me

"I'd let my husband meet separately (although he refuses?!). I'm not sure how it would work but if it was me I'd prefer knowing the female half was happy and that no drama will closely follow. I know how nasty and spiteful women can be over partners and I wouldn't want to purposely get in between anything

I don’t want any bad karma from doing something behind someone’s back. "

My OH meets solo, some women have asked this or some other type of validation of my existence. I'm generally happy to do so

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Not about a guy in a relationship, but casual sex.

I met a FWB through tinder. It wasn’t long after a break up, I wasn’t ready to commit to anyone new because I was still heartbroken, he was in a similar situation so the expectations for more was never there. How I managed to control my emotions, and not project my heartbreak onto him, was always leaving it on an action.

Everytime I saw him, we would hang out, have sex, go for dinner or whatever then when I was leaving I would say ok I’ll call you/text you tomorrow (or whenever) then I wouldn’t call/text until then and he wouldn’t either. It sounds really regimented but at that time, it’s what I needed. I wanted the intimacy but I also needed to just be mindful that both of us were vulnerable and we needed to transparent with boundaries.

Not sure if it’s relevant to your situation or not but it worked really well.

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

Hubby is totalky allowed out on his own... what with him being a grown up and all... I do state on my profile that if any lady requires a chat to check... I'm happy to do so.

Funnily, men don't ever ask that of my husband...

By *arryandAnnCouple  over a year ago

Hereford

Same for us. Very cautious to ensure it has no issues later.

Wirral

"I highly doubt the huh would get feeling for me. Guys never get feelings for me, at least the ones I’m interested in anyway!

As for me getting feelings for them, back in 2014 I met a guy on and off till 2017 and he had a girlfriend who then turned into his wife. I knew he had a bird and although it was bad I didn’t want anything from him. Never messaged him never wondered when he would message me. Was just me deciding to meet him or not. I stopped meeting him after the last time I met him. He had a sun tan and I said oh you look brown and he was like yeah I just got back from holiday. Saw on his Facebook (as we were friends on there) and he’d just got married! Literally 2 days after he got back from honeymoon he was shagging my. I was like I can’t do this anymore. But I never got feelings for him. Just was comfortable and he was an awesome shag. I’ve had to have loads of reiki and Crystal healing to remove the guilt from all that business. "

But not all of us are cheating! X

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

My husband has met solo, but it’s with couples that we know. I have also met solo with people we both know as well.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

M would let me. I wouldn’t want to swinging is something we enjoy together

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

It’s all about the balance, trust. When to stop and start if you think your mind is not in the right place.

Couples perspective: We are only playing separately with others due to me and my husbands interest in plays with others are very differ hence we don’t involve one and another or check each-others meet but do know eachothers whereabouts at all times. So far it’s working quite well for us.

Solo perspective: I don’t believe you can have casual sex with a regular partner without emotions getting involved at some point. What you be doing is quite intimate at the end of the day with another human being (male or female) and you develop friendships if you see them on a regular basis, however it doesn’t mean you need to jump in a relationship or date either. Keeping the balance between emotions, be respectful and appreciative the time together and eachothers life is essential in my opinion.

There's no guarantee this will be any more of a straightforward arrangement. Heard too many stories where the husband has liked the arrangement too much and wanted even more.

So whilst you may not develop feelings, could still end up being a major headache.

I play alone aswell as with hubby, we have a couples account for that

» Add a new message to this topic