FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Social

Social

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames5169 OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Best social you ever went on ?

And how many socials on average lead to something else ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Best social was at a craft fair within a stately home grounds, then spent a few hours walking around in the grounds on a sunny day.

By the time a social occurs after a lot of online chatting, I am usually pretty sure of a connection, so 50/50 chance the social will progress to more at a second meeting.

Birmingham

"Best social was at a craft fair within a stately home grounds, then spent a few hours walking around in the grounds on a sunny day.

By the time a social occurs after a lot of online chatting, I am usually pretty sure of a connection, so 50/50 chance the social will progress to more at a second meeting."

Lovely

By *ake and ScribbleCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Five years ago, me and another regular forumite met in a pub for a drink. I invited a few people I knew from Fab and we had such a cracking time, this and other profiles were born and we now regularly hold socials from Nottingham to Winchester.

Birmingham

"Five years ago, me and another regular forumite met in a pub for a drink. I invited a few people I knew from Fab and we had such a cracking time, this and other profiles were born and we now regularly hold socials from Nottingham to Winchester."

Excellent

» Add a new message to this topic