FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have we replaced God

Have we replaced God

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Have we replaced God with a new religion of earth worship?

Greta, Extension Rebellion and Insemination Rebellion.. The God or Godess of earth reinvented ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

James Lovelock came up with the theory of Gaia in the 1970’s, named after the Greek earth goddess. I much prefer it to the outdated vision offered by most religions.

Earth worship is not a new thing, ask the Pagans

I’ve been worshiping the China god this morning.

"Earth worship is not a new thing, ask the Pagans "

Always seemed much more rational than worshipping some beardy bloke in the sky.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Earth worship" is the oldest form of "religion" on the planet and hugely pre-dates any organised efforts to worship a deity or deities.

Not so much replaced as rediscovered.

pagan my whole life, god and goddess ( sun and moon) the earth and her cycles of life - Griz

Tom you know there are over 3000 religions, which god are you talking about

"Earth worship is not a new thing, ask the Pagans

Always seemed much more rational than worshipping some beardy bloke in the sky."

Absolutely, it just makes sense to me to adopt the Pagan way

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

God is dead

"Earth worship is not a new thing, ask the Pagans pagan my whole life, god and goddess ( sun and moon) the earth and her cycles of life - Griz "

It is absolutely beautiful and we are worshiping something pure and true

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

""Earth worship" is the oldest form of "religion" on the planet and hugely pre-dates any organised efforts to worship a deity or deities. "

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Well Captain, logically, mother nature gave birth to the Gods.

Should we now go to warp drive 3 to sector 2 quadrant 5b because my pointy ears and tight butt are tingling a bit.

"Earth worship is not a new thing, ask the Pagans pagan my whole life, god and goddess ( sun and moon) the earth and her cycles of life - Griz

It is absolutely beautiful and we are worshiping something pure and true "

Exactly! Worship the things that are the reason there’s life on this planet and the things provided by the earth as to why we continue to live here… till we’ve killed it… don’t get me started! - Griz

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

God Is Dead? - Black Sabbath

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhhOU5FUPBE

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

Amazingly, James Lovelock is now 102 years old; his Gaia construct is more appealing than the deity construct because it outlines a more logical rational scientific and evidence based explanation of how this planet came into existence and functions.Regrettably, we humans are a destructive species that is wrecking this unique haven into the cosmos.

By *inecrestMan  over a year ago

West Yorks

Christians are taught that God created the earth and that it is a Christian obligation to look after it.

"Earth worship is not a new thing, ask the Pagans pagan my whole life, god and goddess ( sun and moon) the earth and her cycles of life - Griz

Exactly! Worship the things that are the reason there’s life on this planet and the things provided by the earth as to why we continue to live here… till we’ve killed it… don’t get me started! - Griz "

Absolutely! Without the elements of earth, air, fire, water and the natural environment we would not be here. We need to treasure it and care for it, after all it will long outlive any of us

""Earth worship" is the oldest form of "religion" on the planet and hugely pre-dates any organised efforts to worship a deity or deities. "

Was also a much for matriarchal world view. The monotheistic religions established what we now call the patriarchy.

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

Put the crack pipe down son.

Exactly! Worship the things that are the reason there’s life on this planet and the things provided by the earth as to why we continue to live here… till we’ve killed it… don’t get me started! - Griz

Absolutely! Without the elements of earth, air, fire, water and the natural environment we would not be here. We need to treasure it and care for it, after all it will long outlive any of us

"

So true.. whether we succeed or fail in saving the planet, nobody who is alive now will ever know… so perhaps we should just do two things..1. Stop fucking the place up! 2. Fuck while we can x

North West

""Earth worship" is the oldest form of "religion" on the planet and hugely pre-dates any organised efforts to worship a deity or deities.

Was also a much for matriarchal world view. The monotheistic religions established what we now call the patriarchy. "

Yup!

By *r Discreet 75Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

You can't replace something that was never there in the first place

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

God never existed, in my opinion. There is no evidence. It brings meaning and purpose to many people's lives, and a sense of belonging, but not to mine.

So true.. whether we succeed or fail in saving the planet, nobody who is alive now will ever know… so perhaps we should just do two things..1. Stop fucking the place up! 2. Fuck while we can x "

Sounds like a bloody good plan

By *esi_Dingg_DonggCouple  over a year ago

london

Even Satan believes in God. Those who don’t believe in God are in for a rocky ride never ending

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

"Even Satan believes in God. Those who don’t believe in God are in for a rocky ride never ending "

I don't believe in god, so why would I believe that?

london

"Even Satan believes in God. Those who don’t believe in God are in for a rocky ride never ending

I don't believe in god, so why would I believe that?"

What do you believe in or not, and why ?

By *arl17Man  over a year ago

Central Portugal

"God is dead"

There is no God to die lol

You live, expire and that’s it! Simples

Warwick

"Even Satan believes in God. Those who don’t believe in God are in for a rocky ride never ending

What do you believe in or not, and why ?"

Myself and nature. Because it's real.

North West

Science - empirical evidence and data

Warwick

Science - empirical evidence and data"

That too

By *r Discreet 75Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"Even Satan believes in God. Those who don’t believe in God are in for a rocky ride never ending "
no I don't

Satan was born out of Christianity, God's adversary

Satanism however has founding based on atheism so a Satanist believes in neither God or Devil and symbolises the inability to conform to societal ideals...

It is really interesting stuff to study and I like the Satanic principles tbh. Makes more sense than Christianity

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

When you die you get bitch slapped by the tooth fairy, then Santa steals your soul in his sack, everyone knows that right?

God is Truth, and whilst he/she is the hardest taskmaster, I cannot recall a single moment when he/she has forsaken me in my hour of need.

london

Myself and nature. Because it's real. "

Haha alrighty pal suit yourself

David Icke has passed away?

Manchester (she/her)

Humanity, compassion, science, and evidence.

I'm quite comfortable in not having a religion.

But I do understand why people have faith in their lives... it being reassurance, hope, comfort and also sort of 'guidelines' on how to live your life.

We don't live in heavily religious times anymore, which I think allows people to look into other sources of information and base their beliefs on those. So like another poster said, its more that other beliefs/information are rediscovered.

People can believe in absolutely anything they want to!

Only thing I would say is if you do, not to ram it down others throats. That's something I can't be onboard with.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"Have we replaced God with a new religion of earth worship?

Greta, Extension Rebellion and Insemination Rebellion.. The God or Godess of earth reinvented ?"

No!

Greta is an unhinged teenager

Extinction Rebellion are a waste of a skin

Insemination Rebellion? Is that a real thing???

I don't believe in god, so why would I believe that?"

Ah, but god believes in you and that's the important thing

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Bollocks!!!

london

Satanism however has founding based on atheism so a Satanist believes in neither God or Devil and symbolises the inability to conform to societal ideals...

It is really interesting stuff to study and I like the Satanic principles tbh. Makes more sense than Christianity"

Satan led people astray to create all sorts of other religions and none. That is Satan’s ways to remove people from ever being forgiven by God and forever living in eternal hell which is where he will be

It is really interesting stuff to study and I like the Satanic principles tbh. Makes more sense than Christianity"

But God is a DJ. What can Satan do?

london

Bollocks!!! "

Even the bollocks and vagina will attest the truth and be regretful of not being wiser

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

Greta, Extension Rebellion and Insemination Rebellion.. The God or Godess of earth reinvented ?

No!

Greta is an unhinged teenager

Extinction Rebellion are a waste of a skin

Insemination Rebellion? Is that a real thing??? "

Crikey, you look like someone who would discipline Greta, esp. with that whip in your hand you’re holding. She’s soon conform.

Greta, Extension Rebellion and Insemination Rebellion.. The God or Godess of earth reinvented ?"

Wanting to look after a physical entity (The Earth) and wanting to be looked after by a fictional sky fairy (a God) are clearly very different things, surely?

Reverence for the planet and irrelevance of Gods, maybe?

london

Wanting to look after a physical entity (The Earth) and wanting to be looked after by a fictional sky fairy (a God) are clearly very different things, surely?

Reverence for the planet and irrelevance of Gods, maybe?"

Mankind thinks of himself as self sufficient until the soul is taken out by which time it is too late for salvation

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Bollocks!!!

Even the bollocks and vagina will attest the truth and be regretful of not being wiser "

The truth of what? God?? Which god would that be?

london

Bollocks!!!

Even the bollocks and vagina will attest the truth and be regretful of not being wiser

The truth of what? God?? Which god would that be?"

The truth that there is a God who is the Creator and sustainer and controller

Warwick

What does god say about a swinging lifestyle by the way?

I was pretty certain it was classed as a sin, so does that mean you will be on that rocky ride, or do only the bits you care about matter?

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Satan was an angel first then turned

Warwick

What does god say about a swinging lifestyle by the way?

I was pretty certain it was classed as a sin, so does that mean you will be on that rocky ride, or do only the bits you care about matter? "

I've got no problem with people believing in religions, as long as they respect my right not to and don't try to push them onto others.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

I think it would help if you define which God, Tom. There are thousands of them, and if we're talking about the Christian God, then that entity was pretty late to the party in terms of world history.

Take ancient Mesopotamia for example, with their Gods and Creation Myths. 6,000 or so years head start on the Christian God.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Always seemed much more rational than worshipping some beardy bloke in the sky."

There’s nothing wrong with worshiping a beardy bloke I’ll have you know

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I think it would help if you define which God, Tom. There are thousands of them, and if we're talking about the Christian God, then that entity was pretty late to the party in terms of world history.

Take ancient Mesopotamia for example, with their Gods and Creation Myths. 6,000 or so years head start on the Christian God.

"

For god's sake, this man can name them all ^

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

If you mean 'we' as to include us then no, we don't see the earth in that way. Although to be fair as God's go it wouldn't be the worst one. The earth has never shamed and berated us for our lifestyle or aspects of our sexuality. And also at least we can see the earth and understand in all reality how it is completely imperative to our existence (unlike some other God's).

By *uke-de-PleasureMan  over a year ago

Leeds

One does hope so. The second we are born we are free. Like the Earth. Yet people's 'God' and indeed 'Gods' along with beliefs teach us limitations.

By *acksparrow99Man  over a year ago

Canary Wharf, London

We can't seem to be able to get rid of the idea of some sort of deity being in charge of the world around us. Gives us an excuse to club each other to death in the name of our favourite ineffable superior being. We aren't very bright as a species.

By *hat BlokeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Bollocks!!!

The truth that there is a God who is the Creator and sustainer and controller "

So where is your sustainer and creator when it comes to how human kind are ravishing the earth and its environments? I would posit that god or gods are a man made construct developed to alleviate ignorance and explain natural phenomena that were not understood at the time. As knowledge has increased, gods have receded into the gaps in our knowledge.

It is really interesting stuff to study and I like the Satanic principles tbh. Makes more sense than Christianity

But God is a DJ. What can Satan do? "

God might be a DJ but Satan gets the party started

Satan led people astray to create all sorts of other religions and none. That is Satan’s ways to remove people from ever being forgiven by God and forever living in eternal hell which is where he will be "

But you don't know that to be true, it is all theoretical at this point.

Bollocks!!!

The truth that there is a God who is the Creator and sustainer and controller "

Sounds like my Mother, she created me, fed me and told me what to do a lot

london

Bollocks!!!

So where is your sustainer and creator when it comes to how human kind are ravishing the earth and its environments? I would posit that god or gods are a man made construct developed to alleviate ignorance and explain natural phenomena that were not understood at the time. As knowledge has increased, gods have receded into the gaps in our knowledge. "

Mankind thinks of himself as self sufficient or too clever. This world is not a perfect world it is just a test. Those who do good and believe in God are rewarded in the eternal life. Those evil and ignorant arrogant ones are recompensed accordingly

london

Satan led people astray to create all sorts of other religions and none. That is Satan’s ways to remove people from ever being forgiven by God and forever living in eternal hell which is where he will be

But you don't know that to be true, it is all theoretical at this point. "

God has given humans intellect and ability to search and reason. I suggest you do that

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

God is not in proportion to the scale of the universe.

london

Bollocks!!!

Sounds like my Mother, she created me, fed me and told me what to do a lot "

And who created your mother ? And her mother ? .....it eventually comes to a Creator

london

"God is not in proportion to the scale of the universe."

God is above His Creation and all aware, all knowing,all seeing

london

Before the pagans there was only worship of one God. Then Satan led people astray and the paganism started

Bollocks!!!

And who created your mother ? And her mother ? .....it eventually comes to a Creator "

My Nan, Great Nan, Great Great Nan, Great Great Great Great Great x infinitum.......until we came to my ape ancestors then the amoeba ancestors....

Darwin explains it much better than me

Warwick

Before the pagans there was only worship of one God. Then Satan led people astray and the paganism started "

Umm... you are definitely trolling now, or you don't know the history of your own religion.

london

Bollocks!!!

And who created your mother ? And her mother ? .....it eventually comes to a Creator

My Nan, Great Nan, Great Great Nan, Great Great Great Great Great x infinitum.......until we came to my ape ancestors then the amoeba ancestors....

Darwin explains it much better than me"

So you are happy to listen to some misguided chap called Darwin instead of great historical prophets like Abraham, Moses and Jesus ?

You ever seen a man with a tail ? No. There goes the ape evolution theory

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

spot on

london

Before the pagans there was only worship of one God. Then Satan led people astray and the paganism started

Umm... you are definitely trolling now, or you don't know the history of your own religion. "

How am I trolling ? You can believe what you like I’m just saying my bit

By *reemindCoolMan  over a year ago

between Barnsley and Wakefield

Apes do not have tails

I replaced the delusion with reality when I was about 5 so it shouldn't be difficult.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Being environmentally-conscious is not the same thing as a religion. At least we know the planet exists.

Warwick

Bollocks!!!

So you are happy to listen to some misguided chap called Darwin instead of great historical prophets like Abraham, Moses and Jesus ?

You ever seen a man with a tail ? No. There goes the ape evolution theory "

Apes don't have tails. That's monkeys, a totally different species.

Before the pagans there was only worship of one God. Then Satan led people astray and the paganism started "

I think you need to brush up on your theology

No.

I think Greta and the other factions are just anti establishment, limelight, attention seekers.

God (whichever or whatever people believe in) hasn't got much to do with religion and how it has been bastardised over the centuries.

Religion has always been a control system to keep the masses subdued.

Faith, Earth & Universe, are what people are accepting in more modern times.

God, is just a word created to capture and pidgeon hole an entity and give it a personality.

God, isn't a man, woman, or whatever the churches and religion have made it.

london

Bollocks!!!

Apes don't have tails. That's monkeys, a totally different species."

Well still same principle applies. Never has there been a half man half ape evolution of species ever recorded

Bollocks!!!

You ever seen a man with a tail ? No. There goes the ape evolution theory "

This is where the evolution theory comes into play....apes evolved; evolution

Warwick

Umm... you are definitely trolling now, or you don't know the history of your own religion.

How am I trolling ? You can believe what you like I’m just saying my bit "

Because you are just making stuff up that even most devout Christians I know understand.

Also, I'm still awaiting your answer to how you can be so much of a believer and a swinger, when adultery (even with consent) is a sin.

london

Bollocks!!!

This is where the evolution theory comes into play....apes evolved; evolution"

One misguided mans theory with no recorded facts of such phenomena ever taking place in history

By *exfunmaleMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Brexit Brits moaning about foreigners stealing the jobs they’ve been hiding from for 30 years and more have got more work in them than God.

I mean when’s the last time he put a shift in?

Bollocks!!!

One misguided mans theory with no recorded facts of such phenomena ever taking place in history "

Like the birth of Jesus you mean?

london

Because you are just making stuff up that even most devout Christians I know understand.

Also, I'm still awaiting your answer to how you can be so much of a believer and a swinger, when adultery (even with consent) is a sin. "

Well I’m happy to discuss as long as you don’t think I’m trolling you as that’s not my intention.

Yes adultery is a major sin. But my point is about the existence of God, whether God exists or not. If we do sin at least we can be forgiven if we sincerely repent to God.

Those who don’t believe in God have no repentance and no forgiveness.

Warwick

Bollocks!!!

Well still same principle applies. Never has there been a half man half ape evolution of species ever recorded "

Yes there has, but only if you care to look. Checkout Ardi and Lucy.

Anyway asking for evidence is a bit odd seeing there is more evidence of evolution than of a god.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

With football

london

Bollocks!!!

One misguided mans theory with no recorded facts of such phenomena ever taking place in history

Like the birth of Jesus you mean?"

Two billions Christians believe in Jesus. Over one billion Muslims believe in Jesus. That’s half the world population. There’s recorded and historical narrations there coming from authentic recordings

Warwick

Also, I'm still awaiting your answer to how you can be so much of a believer and a swinger, when adultery (even with consent) is a sin.

Well I’m happy to discuss as long as you don’t think I’m trolling you as that’s not my intention.

Yes adultery is a major sin. But my point is about the existence of God, whether God exists or not. If we do sin at least we can be forgiven if we sincerely repent to God.

Those who don’t believe in God have no repentance and no forgiveness. "

So if someone like Hitler repented his sins before he died, he'd be in heaven, where as people who lived good lives, and simply don't believe will go to hell?

Seems a bit of a dickish move to me, and I'm glad I don't believe as that heaven is not somewhere I'd want to be.

london

Bollocks!!!

Well still same principle applies. Never has there been a half man half ape evolution of species ever recorded

Yes there has, but only if you care to look. Checkout Ardi and Lucy.

Anyway asking for evidence is a bit odd seeing there is more evidence of evolution than of a god. "

Ok you believe as you wish

Finding God gives so much joy and peace as opposed to an empty life of worldly desires only

london

So if someone like Hitler repented his sins before he died, he'd be in heaven, where as people who lived good lives, and simply don't believe will go to hell?

Seems a bit of a dickish move to me, and I'm glad I don't believe as that heaven is not somewhere I'd want to be. "

There are types of sins. Against one self, sins against God, sin against others etc.

Sins against others is not easily forgiven as those type of sinners are not blessed with the beauty of sincere repentance

By *iltopbearMan  over a year ago

Norfolk

Tom throws a curveball... We all jump on it.....

Just saying

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Bollocks!!!

Two billions Christians believe in Jesus. Over one billion Muslims believe in Jesus. That’s half the world population. There’s recorded and historical narrations there coming from authentic recordings "

No one ever came to faith through debate or being shown the textual analysts , be grateful you have had the personal experience, live differently …, let the theologians and atheists debate ,

london

Bollocks!!!

Two billions Christians believe in Jesus. Over one billion Muslims believe in Jesus. That’s half the world population. There’s recorded and historical narrations there coming from authentic recordings

No one ever came to faith through debate or being shown the textual analysts , be grateful you have had the personal experience, live differently …, let the theologians and atheists debate , "

Of but many have come to faith through debates and written historical documents and manuscripts. Debates opens up the eyes, minds. It is upto people to explore further and see if it opens up their hearts or not

Warwick

[Removed by poster at 18/10/21 19:21:41]

Warwick

Seems a bit of a dickish move to me, and I'm glad I don't believe as that heaven is not somewhere I'd want to be.

There are types of sins. Against one self, sins against God, sin against others etc.

Sins against others is not easily forgiven as those type of sinners are not blessed with the beauty of sincere repentance "

Well that's just handy!

I'll just go on enjoying my life, whilst being kind and considerate to others and letting them live there lives how they please without judgement.

london

Sins against others is not easily forgiven as those type of sinners are not blessed with the beauty of sincere repentance

Well that's just handy!

I'll just go on enjoying my life, whilst being kind and considerate to others and letting them live there lives how they please without judgement. "

Of you cared for your fellow brothers and sisters in mankind you would want them to attain eternal salvation in the forever life after this life. So I am only opening up your eyes but it’s upto to you what you believe

20 years ago i was talking to some religious people that pound the street looking to spread "the word". We got into a debate and one of them said "in 50 years Darwins theories will be disproved"

To which I responded "then I would look at the evidence and form opinions based on the facts" Which is what critical thinking is all about. Educate, evaluate and formate.

I have so much respect of Darwin and all the scientists before him that risked their lives in the pursuit of knowledge.

Religion has way too much blood on its hands and not in a good way like those crazy Aztecs and Mayans ;-p

london

"20 years ago i was talking to some religious people that pound the street looking to spread "the word". We got into a debate and one of them said "in 50 years Darwins theories will be disproved"

To which I responded "then I would look at the evidence and form opinions based on the facts" Which is what critical thinking is all about. Educate, evaluate and formate.

I have so much respect of Darwin and all the scientists before him that risked their lives in the pursuit of knowledge.

Religion has way too much blood on its hands and not in a good way like those crazy Aztecs and Mayans ;-p "

You can buy a Ferrari but drive like a crazy lunatic. Religion has rules and morals in place just like the rules of sovereign countries. But the actions of extremists and lunatics of any religions does not make it a part of that religions system

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I’m agnostic, pragmatic, realistic. I don’t really have any “beliefs”. Prove it to me and I’m willing to discuss it. Nobody ever has.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I speak to him when in bed with a certain someone

london

"I’m agnostic, pragmatic, realistic. I don’t really have any “beliefs”. Prove it to me and I’m willing to discuss it. Nobody ever has. "

You are in need of God. God is not in need of you. God has rewards of heaven. You have no rewards of such nature. You need to seek. you may or may not find but you must but try.

london

"I speak to him when in bed with a certain someone "

In marriage God has blessed such comfort between man and wife. In sin without marriage it is the Satan that benefits from immoral joys and wrecks human in the process

Paradise, Herts

"I’m agnostic, pragmatic, realistic. I don’t really have any “beliefs”. Prove it to me and I’m willing to discuss it. Nobody ever has.

You are in need of God. God is not in need of you. God has rewards of heaven. You have no rewards of such nature. You need to seek. you may or may not find but you must but try. "

I’m really not but thanks anyway. I am very happy with my life. I don’t need God but I don’t begrudge anyone else needing Him. Religion brings a lot of comfort to some people and that can only be a good thing.

london

"I’m agnostic, pragmatic, realistic. I don’t really have any “beliefs”. Prove it to me and I’m willing to discuss it. Nobody ever has.

You are in need of God. God is not in need of you. God has rewards of heaven. You have no rewards of such nature. You need to seek. you may or may not find but you must but try.

I’m really not but thanks anyway. I am very happy with my life. I don’t need God but I don’t begrudge anyone else needing Him. Religion brings a lot of comfort to some people and that can only be a good thing. "

If you find God your happiness will be quantified boundlessly. Also the afterlife will be a good place. At least seek and explore

Paradise, Herts

I’m really not but thanks anyway. I am very happy with my life. I don’t need God but I don’t begrudge anyone else needing Him. Religion brings a lot of comfort to some people and that can only be a good thing.

If you find God your happiness will be quantified boundlessly. Also the afterlife will be a good place. At least seek and explore "

No x

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Taylor Swift is my god. Every Friday I thank Taylor it’s Friday.

Paradise, Herts

"Taylor Swift is my god. Every Friday I thank Taylor it’s Friday. "

Wtf

london

If you find God your happiness will be quantified boundlessly. Also the afterlife will be a good place. At least seek and explore

No x"

It’s like anything in life you read and learn then decide

Leeds

"I speak to him when in bed with a certain someone

In marriage God has blessed such comfort between man and wife. In sin without marriage it is the Satan that benefits from immoral joys and wrecks human in the process "

I'm Satan's sister

Atlantis

"Taylor Swift is my god. Every Friday I thank Taylor it’s Friday.

Wtf "

I’m such a fan girl I can’t even hide it. We all need something to believe in!

Paradise, Herts

No x

It’s like anything in life you read and learn then decide "

Absolutely. I’ve read and learnt and made that decision a long time ago.

london

"Taylor Swift is my god. Every Friday I thank Taylor it’s Friday. "

In the afterlife the real God will ask you to call upon those false gods you worshipped. They will not be able to help you or save you

Manchester (she/her)

If you find God your happiness will be quantified boundlessly. Also the afterlife will be a good place. At least seek and explore "

Have done. It's why I'm an atheist. But thank you.

Something that doesn't exist cant be replaced

I’m really not but thanks anyway. I am very happy with my life. I don’t need God but I don’t begrudge anyone else needing Him. Religion brings a lot of comfort to some people and that can only be a good thing. "

I used to be an agnostic for years (born and raised Catholic) but I'm just so tired of being polite and pandering to religious people's religious intolerance and the concessions made as a result of it. Teach kids to be kind, to care and show respect. Not to hate and judge. We have way too many adults doing that already.

london

No x

Absolutely. I’ve read and learnt and made that decision a long time ago. "

Did you read and explore the correct material or just useless stuff ? Read the real proper materials of major monotheistic religions

Paradise, Herts

No x

Did you read and explore the correct material or just useless stuff ? Read the real proper materials of major monotheistic religions "

After I finished my James Patterson book

Atlantis

In the afterlife the real God will ask you to call upon those false gods you worshipped. They will not be able to help you or save you "

When that happens, I’ll buy you a drink.

I kid. I have no issue with those that who have faith. I don’t appreciate the endless preaching. It’s not up to you to save anyone’s soul. Do you and let others do them.

london

I used to be an agnostic for years (born and raised Catholic) but I'm just so tired of being polite and pandering to religious people's religious intolerance and the concessions made as a result of it. Teach kids to be kind, to care and show respect. Not to hate and judge. We have way too many adults doing that already."

And the religion of Abraham, Moses, Jesus teaches good manners and morals

Leeds

No x

Did you read and explore the correct material or just useless stuff ? Read the real proper materials of major monotheistic religions

After I finished my James Patterson book "

Don't blame you...

Manchester (she/her)

I used to be an agnostic for years (born and raised Catholic) but I'm just so tired of being polite and pandering to religious people's religious intolerance and the concessions made as a result of it. Teach kids to be kind, to care and show respect. Not to hate and judge. We have way too many adults doing that already.

And the religion of Abraham, Moses, Jesus teaches good manners and morals "

I'll pass, thanks.

london

In the afterlife the real God will ask you to call upon those false gods you worshipped. They will not be able to help you or save you

I kid. I have no issue with those that who have faith. I don’t appreciate the endless preaching. It’s not up to you to save anyone’s soul. Do you and let others do them. "

It is a duty to save each other from damnation. So sharing is caring

Atlantis

I kid. I have no issue with those that who have faith. I don’t appreciate the endless preaching. It’s not up to you to save anyone’s soul. Do you and let others do them.

It is a duty to save each other from damnation. So sharing is caring "

Will you get into heaven if I don’t?

"Thou shall not commit adultery"

Yeahhhhh, it's a swingers site innit!

Paradise, Herts

It’s really not. I respect your beliefs, I respect anyone’s but you need to respect those who don’t believe and have stated that they don’t.

london

Will you get into heaven if I don’t? "

Each soul will be rewarded upon its individual merits

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Atlantis

Each soul will be rewarded upon its individual merits "

So you gave it your best go. It’s no longer your duty. Mission accomplished and a job well done.

london

It’s really not. I respect your beliefs, I respect anyone’s but you need to respect those who don’t believe and have stated that they don’t. "

Of course intimately its each to their own. We have intellect and free will so choose as you like

Love of the earth came WELLLLLL before god.

But if we have replaced ghost stories with something real, something tangible, it's a good thing.

london

""Thou shall not commit adultery"

"

The lowly base desires must not override the main goals in life. Sinners need to wake up

Manchester (she/her)

Each soul will be rewarded upon its individual merits "

If that's so, why does belief in something without evidence trump all the other criteria?

A god that prioritises worship over fixing this fucked up world gets my contempt, not my worship. And that's assuming that there's sufficient evidence for its existence. I'm afraid there's not sufficient evidence for its existence.

Paradise, Herts

"Love of the earth came WELLLLLL before god.

But if we have replaced ghost stories with something real, something tangible, it's a good thing."

I don’t believe on ghosts either

london

So you gave it your best go. It’s no longer your duty. Mission accomplished and a job well done. "

Thank you. It’s only a discussion one sharing views nothing more

Warwick

"

Apparently that ones fine, because he can just say sorry, I repent!

london

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…"

Only sharing views no oppression need apply

"

Will you get into heaven if I don’t? "

You can get in wherever you want, I'm pretty certain

Lincolnshire

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Only sharing views no oppression need apply "

Sharing and preaching are very different things, check the dictionary…

london

If that's so, why does belief in something without evidence trump all the other criteria?

A god that prioritises worship over fixing this fucked up world gets my contempt, not my worship. And that's assuming that there's sufficient evidence for its existence. I'm afraid there's not sufficient evidence for its existence."

There’s good and bad in this world. Those good doers get rewarded and those evil creators get recompensed accordingly. It’s not a perfect world but a test for who does good

london

Apparently that ones fine, because he can just say sorry, I repent! "

True repentance is a changing of the ways as opposed to utterance of the mouth

london

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Sharing and preaching are very different things, check the dictionary…"

I have no control over you as you don’t have no control over me. Do as you please

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Apparently that ones fine, because he can just say sorry, I repent! "

One of the many problems I have with certain religions. I can sin as long as I repent all is good

That doesn't work for me. I'm all for people believing whatever floats their boat, if it makes them happy. I'm not happy with being preached at.

I believe in being a decent person.

Lincolnshire

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

I have no control over you as you don’t have no control over me. Do as you please "

Thank you for your permission.. I will

london

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

I have no control over you as you don’t have no control over me. Do as you please

Thank you for your permission.. I will"

It’s not permission. It’s your own free will.

Leeds

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

I have no control over you as you don’t have no control over me. Do as you please "

Oh for gods sake give it a rest!

london

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Oh for gods sake give it a rest! "

For Gods sake ..,, nice I like that you’re attesting in the existence of God

Leeds

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

For Gods sake ..,, nice I like that you’re attesting in the existence of God "

Pmsl...Jesus some people just don't get sarcasm

london

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Pmsl...Jesus some people just don't get sarcasm "

Stick with God not Jesus

Lincolnshire

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Thank you for your permission.. I will

It’s not permission. It’s your own free will. "

Oh.. I took “do” as a preached order..

Leeds

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Stick with God not Jesus "

But I like jesus, he was a sound bloke

london

Sharing is caring…

Preaching is oppression…

Stick with God not Jesus

But I like jesus, he was a sound bloke "

Yes he was one of the finest that ever graced the earth.

Jesus wants you to know and find God. Just saying

Leeds

Sorry I meant cheeses

Paradise, Herts

"Sorry I meant cheeses "

Leeds

"Sorry I meant cheeses

"

I really should wear my glasses

london

"Sorry I meant cheeses

I really should wear my glasses "

Wear your cheesy glasses and taste amazing

True repentance is a changing of the ways as opposed to utterance of the mouth "

You've just contradicted yourself!! As if it's a changing of the ways and not a utterance of the mouth then how can you still be on a swingers site but preach to believe in this so called God?

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Religion is sacrosanct to some and a misnomer for others. Fab isn’t the place for it

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

More like people replaced God with consumerism and acquisition of money.

Part of being a Christian is to respect and protect this earth (You shall not defile the land in which you live- Numbers 34:35).

--

Also, is it adultery if done with a partners consent and blessing?

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Religion is sacrosanct to some and a misnomer for others. Fab isn’t the place for it "

Where is the place then?

"I’m agnostic, pragmatic, realistic. I don’t really have any “beliefs”. Prove it to me and I’m willing to discuss it. Nobody ever has. "

As a pragmatist, what proof would you find definitively acceptable?

Warwick

True repentance is a changing of the ways as opposed to utterance of the mouth "

So are you going to change your ways?

london

You've just contradicted yourself!! As if it's a changing of the ways and not a utterance of the mouth then how can you still be on a swingers site but preach to believe in this so called God?"

We are all sinners in either minor ways or major ways. Being on a swinger site is due to our base desires and immoral desires. As long as we realise we are in the wrong then we can start to change our ways either instantly or gradually

london

So are you going to change your ways? "

I sincerely hope so. I am on this site not because I / we want to indulge in as much immoral fun as possible and become majorly sinful, but rather I am here because the Satan made me find this site and due to boredom and curiosity to chat to various types of peoples now and again

london

"More like people replaced God with consumerism and acquisition of money.

Part of being a Christian is to respect and protect this earth (You shall not defile the land in which you live- Numbers 34:35).

--

Also, is it adultery if done with a partners consent and blessing?"

You are very correct about your first sentence. My answer to your question is yes it is still adultery as consensual sex should only be between married couples

Warwick

I sincerely hope so. I am on this site not because I / we want to indulge in as much immoral fun as possible and become majorly sinful, but rather I am here because the Satan made me find this site and due to boredom and curiosity to chat to various types of peoples now and again "

Huh! That's not what your profile says.

Perhaps you should update that and explain that, that will help you stop sinning.

But I guess you don't want to and just want to judge others.

You don't just find God in Church. It's all over the pews.

Bollocks!!!

Two billions Christians believe in Jesus. Over one billion Muslims believe in Jesus. That’s half the world population. There’s recorded and historical narrations there coming from authentic recordings "

Does not make it real though

Lincolnshire

"Something that doesn't exist cant be replaced"

This

Amen

I sincerely hope so. I am on this site not because I / we want to indulge in as much immoral fun as possible and become majorly sinful, but rather I am here because the Satan made me find this site and due to boredom and curiosity to chat to various types of peoples now and again "

Not sure The Satan is tech savvy enough to use Google