FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Struggling to get to no anyone and meet

Struggling to get to no anyone and meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve been on and off here a while now

Don’t seem to have no luck , just after some fun fwb , after a handful of messages convos seem to thin out , I’ve been let down on meets numerous times and still haven’t had a actual meet yet, advice ladies ? I no the ratio of males to females are a lot larger . Help help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

You don’t stand out unfortunately and only dick pics and nothing about you in your bio so I wouldn’t be interested

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Maybe consider asking for profile advice. We are not permitted to give advice unless you consent.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My main advice would be to include more variety in your photos. Best of luck OP x

If you want some advice change your approach, put some different pictures up, make yourself stand out. Go to a club or socials to meet others

"Maybe consider asking for profile advice. We are not permitted to give advice unless you consent."

Hmm I assumed he did when he said "advice please". If not, I shall await my ban like a good girl lol

"Maybe consider asking for profile advice. We are not permitted to give advice unless you consent.

Hmm I assumed he did when he said "advice please". If not, I shall await my ban like a good girl lol"

He did ask for advice

"Maybe consider asking for profile advice. We are not permitted to give advice unless you consent.

Hmm I assumed he did when he said "advice please". If not, I shall await my ban like a good girl lol"

Who could ever ban you?

Have you thought about actually writing something for your profile other than cum for girls ? Oh and not enough cock photo’s! Lolol

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Things have eased a little over the years on here. At one time you got a ban if you so much as mentioned the word profile if they didn't specifically ask for profile advice. I guess I am kinda twitchy

Every single photo is of your cock mate …

Have a look at other people's profiles and see what you like about them. Mine is a terrible example because it's a bit silly.

Get involved in the forums. That's how I get to know people.

I've been to mushroom farms that had less mushrooms...

Seems a good lad but but again... Too much ??...

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

"I’ve been on and off here a while now

Don’t seem to have no luck , just after some fun fwb , after a handful of messages convos seem to thin out , I’ve been let down on meets numerous times and still haven’t had a actual meet yet, advice ladies ? I no the ratio of males to females are a lot larger . Help help "

I've not looked,

I read your post..my two cents,

if your approach isn't working change it, if you've been let down numerous times you're the common denominator change something,

Einstein said to do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result is insane..

change something

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

Uttox

Different photos would be good. Drop the football bit (whose going care about that?)

Other than that seems ok, keep it vague, any mention of a preference and all of a sudden women like to decide for you what you do and don't like, i.e you say you like curves - everywomen messages back I'm too thin for you, say you like thin - even the thinest women decides for you that they are to fat.

Good luck

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Instead of a ban... If you'd care to bend over,

There’s nothing in your profile to entice people in.

Try putting different body shots on there, and out more if your personality in the bio

Some good advice here bantz

my advice if asked would be....just be more like me and enjoy all the attention

Go stalk some male profiles, especially ones who are verified, and see if you can spot themes.

Also see of you can spot themes of those less successful ...

Success leaves clues.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s your choice of bedding mate. Change that and watch them come out of the woodwork

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"I’ve been on and off here a while now

Don’t seem to have no luck , just after some fun fwb , after a handful of messages convos seem to thin out , I’ve been let down on meets numerous times and still haven’t had a actual meet yet, advice ladies ? I no the ratio of males to females are a lot larger . Help help "

1. Face pic - all I see is a small dick pic.

Not exactly enticing, is it?????

2. Tattoos - show them!!!

Generally I’d say try and write a honest Bio, add what you’re looking fir add some banter maybe a little about your interests in life as well as on here.

Don’t write to much and like it’s been said take part in the forums, be inclusive, fun respectful and you’ll be surprised how people warm to you

Abd enjoy yourself. It’s not a race, take your time on here and don’t expect women to throw themselves at you.

» Add a new message to this topic