FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies only events

Ladies only events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ora the explorer OP   Woman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Why aren’t there any? Only place that has them is a club in Liverpool which is too far for me. There are so many spas etc that are men only but not ladies. From what I’ve seen on here I would have thought they would attract interest but nothing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Create your own event/meet maybe?

"Why aren’t there any? Only place that has them is a club in Liverpool which is too far for me. There are so many spas etc that are men only but not ladies. From what I’ve seen on here I would have thought they would attract interest but nothing "

I'd be up for them if they were around.

Paradise, Herts

"Create your own event/meet maybe? "

Nah I’ve tried before. It never works. And to be honest I don’t have the time x

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'm not sure why there's not more to be honest - clubs are used to profits from men so don't want to run an event where they won't make as much profit?

Women in swinging are seen as happier to be with a woman if there's a man involved?

Maybe it's easier for men to attend such things because *insert gender stereotypes about childcare*.

I think, I'm almost sure, that VA had an afternoon women's only session but I'm not sure.

Women who want to meet other women do have the bi night options (or any other night) but it's not the same. You'd think the demand was there wouldn't you?

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

"Create your own event/meet maybe?

Nah I’ve tried before. It never works. And to be honest I don’t have the time x"

I’ll set one up for you

Paradise, Herts

"I'm not sure why there's not more to be honest - clubs are used to profits from men so don't want to run an event where they won't make as much profit?

Women in swinging are seen as happier to be with a woman if there's a man involved?

Maybe it's easier for men to attend such things because *insert gender stereotypes about childcare*.

I think, I'm almost sure, that VA had an afternoon women's only session but I'm not sure.

Women who want to meet other women do have the bi night options (or any other night) but it's not the same. You'd think the demand was there wouldn't you? "

Yeah from what I read on here I would have thought it was. VA is the nearest to me and they don’t do them

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"I'm not sure why there's not more to be honest - clubs are used to profits from men so don't want to run an event where they won't make as much profit?

Women who want to meet other women do have the bi night options (or any other night) but it's not the same. You'd think the demand was there wouldn't you?

Yeah from what I read on here I would have thought it was. VA is the nearest to me and they don’t do them "

Some clubs hire out the venue so people can run their own theme events.

I bet it’s a mountain of work though!

And when tried in past they ran into issues as to definition of woman and who could and could not attend

Can be a minefield

Paradise, Herts

"And when tried in past they ran into issues as to definition of woman and who could and could not attend

Can be a minefield "

Ah yeah I suppose it can be x

Paradise, Herts

Yeah from what I read on here I would have thought it was. VA is the nearest to me and they don’t do them

Some clubs hire out the venue so people can run their own theme events.

I bet it’s a mountain of work though!"

You can organise it Adam. You’re not far from VA. We’ll let you be the waiter. The only man there. How’s that for an offer?

» Add a new message to this topic