FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Yes Man/Woman

Yes Man/Woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onb21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Have you ever gone for a period of time when you've decided to say yes to everything? How did it play out, did it open your horizon? Were there any negative effects?

I'm contemplating giving it a try and see what happens. I'm usually quite firm on the things I want and the things I don't want, but maybe I'm missing out on new experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I'm a firm believer in the power of yes ...it's fun to find out where you can go if you take chances when they present themselves...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of good things can happen when you start saying yes to opportunities and experiences

It doesn't mean you need to compromise your integrity in any way

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I need to say no to more stuff. I'm chuffung skint!

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

We do this at home, a adult yes day and a seperate kids yes day, it's quite fun

Not something I'd ever do on here though

"Have you ever gone for a period of time when you've decided to say yes to everything?"

Yes

"How did it play out, did it open your horizon?"

Yes

"Were there any negative effects? "

Yes

Cardiff

"I'm a firm believer in the power of yes ...it's fun to find out where you can go if you take chances when they present themselves... "

Hah I just realised why you messaged me!

Cardiff

"A lot of good things can happen when you start saying yes to opportunities and experiences

It doesn't mean you need to compromise your integrity in any way "

This is the kind of optimism I need.

Cardiff

"I need to say no to more stuff. I'm chuffung skint! "

Ah yes, this is something that would stop me, too.

"I'm a firm believer in the power of yes ...it's fun to find out where you can go if you take chances when they present themselves... "

Can I have your bank details and car please?

Cardiff

"We do this at home, a adult yes day and a seperate kids yes day, it's quite fun

Not something I'd ever do on here though "

I love this idea! Presume there are limits and the kids can't just ask to go to Disneyland?

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Fancy a fuck OP?

I went through a period a few years ago and said yes to everything that was realistic to say yes to and also made sure I was the first to volunteer.

The biggest thing I learnt was when I now say no to something there’s a reason behind it

"I went through a period a few years ago and said yes to everything that was realistic to say yes to and also made sure I was the first to volunteer.

The biggest thing I learnt was when I now say no to something there’s a reason behind it"

I too definitely need to learn to say “no” far more than I do and to stand up for myself

Cardiff

"Have you ever gone for a period of time when you've decided to say yes to everything?

Yes

How did it play out, did it open your horizon?

Yes

Were there any negative effects?

Yes"

You've skipped a question

I’m a people pleaser and always say yes when I should say no …… get myself into situations I don’t want to be in or have the emotional time / strength for !

I need to practice saying no more …….

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

Tried it once and it was a disaster. Never again.

"I’m a people pleaser and always say yes when I should say no …… get myself into situations I don’t want to be in or have the emotional time / strength for !

I need to practice saying no more ……. "

What's stopping you saying no, since saying yes doesn't seem to be working for you?

"You've skipped a question "

Yes?

By *ave1963BarnsleyMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

I tend to have an attitude of trying everything once, but there are some things I can't quite bring myself to try.

A prime example would be me playing with a guy in a bi situation.

On the one hand I've always considered myself to be straight and have never been attracted to guys, but I like to get out of my comfort zone occasionally and a small part of me dares myself to give it a try.

The same goes for pegging. I've had plenty of experience with ladies but pegging isn't something I've ever given any mind to, yet recent threads I've read on the forum have planted that 'I wonder what it would feel like' seed in my head.

I've had some experience of BDSM in the past and, having witnessed a flogging session in Jaydees on Friday, I'm very tempted to go along to a soft BDSM event and get involved if possible.

Just to clarify, when I've played in that environment I'm a sub.

So there's lots for.me to think about and maybe explore.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

"I'm a firm believer in the power of yes ...it's fun to find out where you can go if you take chances when they present themselves...

Hah I just realised why you messaged me!"

By *ionaScarletTV/TS  over a year ago

Dundee

"Have you ever gone for a period of time when you've decided to say yes to everything? How did it play out, did it open your horizon? Were there any negative effects?

I'm contemplating giving it a try and see what happens. I'm usually quite firm on the things I want and the things I don't want, but maybe I'm missing out on new experiences. "

Actually yes. Right after I watched that Jim Carry movie "yes man"

Not for everything mind. But I said yes more often when folk invited me out - even when I didn't feel like it (and I very rarely feel like going out). As a result... better friendships.

I've fallen out of the habit during lockdown though - so need to make the effort to connect with folks again

"Have you ever gone for a period of time when you've decided to say yes to everything? How did it play out, did it open your horizon? Were there any negative effects?

I'm contemplating giving it a try and see what happens. I'm usually quite firm on the things I want and the things I don't want, but maybe I'm missing out on new experiences. "

Good positive shout. But do have some form of No! or there maybe choppy waters ahead! Yes could mean free for all that is endless.

» Add a new message to this topic