FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotlist etiquette

Hotlist etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ea monkey OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Whilst farming my ‘hotlist’ thread, I started thinking about those I wanted to add and those that I have added and I realised that I only add those who’s preferences I match with. I wonder if other people do the same?

Obviously I know that others use their hotlist for other things or as a ‘not list’, I’m not interested in that approach today.

I’m specifically asking if people only add those that they would or could potentially match with or if your hotlist is specifically a wish list of people that you’ll never realistically meet? If the latter is the case, how do you manage it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine is a case off something caught my eye

More a atmires list than anything else

As I know there’s people on there that I am not compatible with not on my part more on there’s as I know they not in to tv/ts

But that’s ok I am good with that I am not for everyone but no harm is still atmring from a far in silence

By *stellaWoman  over a year ago

London

Mine is an unwieldy mess of everyone I’d boff. There’s no management it just represents what an online whore I am.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

- Oh you're hot but I/we're not what they after so we'll just perve from a distance.

- Oh you're hot and I/we'd like to bang your brains out sometime

I think that's pretty much the two categories

LvM

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

My hotlist is on there so I get their new pictures or see their status updates. There’s something about all of them which means I’d like to meet, but distance and the fact they’re hot as hell sometimes puts me off.

It probably shouldn’t though

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

I have some on my hotlist I've not plucked the courage to ask to add to my friend list.

There are those who I've never spoken to and don't really intend on but I like their pictures.

And there are those who I want to meet up with.

As a couple we add notes so we know what category each profile belongs in.

Manchester (he/him)

"I have some on my hotlist I've not plucked the courage to ask to add to my friend list.

There are those who I've never spoken to and don't really intend on but I like their pictures.

And there are those who I want to meet up with.

As a couple we add notes so we know what category each profile belongs in. "

I like how organised you are with that!

Mine is club and event profiles and those on the proverbial "to do" list.

Mine is people I shagged and people I fancy that I might be shagging at some point x

There’s the odd 3-4 who I really fancy even tho I’m not their flavour but I still like to keep an eye on their pics x

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Our hotlist is people we are chatting to that we will hopefully meet one day

Sometimes it's about being able to adore from distance not hoping for anything else.

Sometimes hoping for a miracle of time and place aligning one day.

Few added with a hope of striking a good conversation eventually. Sometimes they sit there for weeks or months waiting to be approached over a thread for example or something they put on their profile. Right moment usually comes. If it doesn't that's ok too.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

My hotlist is a bit of a mixture.

There’s those who I enjoy nattering with from time to time but, never plucked up the courage to message.

Some who I like but, out of their age range

Others who pics I just ‘peruse’ from time to time

My hotlist is people who add creative/interesting/sexy pics.

It’s an appreciation list really

I have a few on my list who are there because they make me smile with status updates and some with an amazing eye for photography. There are others on there who are on the I’m going to message you when i pluck up the courage. And a few because of the forums.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

My hotlist is a mixture of people who I intend to reach out to at some point when things align or who are just hot and I want to perve over

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It is a mixture of profiles who we think we match with and might get round to contacting one day, things that have caught our eye for example party organisers and then the odd one who we are tracking for some reason such as we want to see where a profile goes.

Manchester (he/him)

"Mine is people I shagged and people I fancy that I might be shagging at some point x

There’s the odd 3-4 who I really fancy even tho I’m not their flavour but I still like to keep an eye on their pics x "

What do you use your friends list for?

My hotlist is those that I perve and hope to make contact with. If I do then they generally move onto friends list to (maybe) meet

Oh. Forgot to add. I don't analyse interests that much because i usually assume they are fluid, which means that they might change around different people and hopefully you don't have to tick 6 out of 10 to match up. And some of my interests I don't display purposely.. and even if something listed puts me off a little I would like to think they would not impose it as condition of the meet ?

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

My hotlist is a combo of people I fancy who I don’t already know, and people I would want to avoid.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Mine is club and event profiles and those on the proverbial "to do" list."

We should definitely have a thread called “Are you on my to-do list?”

My hotlist is specifically for perving on pictures of people who I find visually attractive and post good quality pics/videos.

For people who I find compatible with, I just messages message them and leave it there. If they respond, great. If not, move on to the next person.

Mine is hot guys who state on their profile they aren't meeting or are already taken, so just use it for perving purposes only. My friends list is my to do list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

No, I don't just add people whose preference I match. Mine is rather small but a combination of photography/bodies I enjoy perving at and minds I find interesting and enjoyable to read their status updates. I added one purely because I love her confidence, her lingerie choices and she has a similar figure to mine. In part admiration, in part inspiration.

I don't really intend to ever message the majority on there for various reasons but I do still enjoy seeing their profile.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We only have clubs and promoters on ours.

By *tue555Man  over a year ago

Passed Beyond Reach

If i was to put anyone on my hotlist, there would have to something that clicks, something thatbis special,

someone who is different and does not fit a mould or a type

It's a bit meñana meñana for some profiles. I've seen it but may be not had enough time to fully digest the contents so I hot list with the intention of going back, seldom do though. I spend virtually no time at all looking for people anymore, I mainly read the forums now. There are some genuine people of interest on it, but I'm waiting for socials to meet them, looking forward to MLS

"Mine is people I shagged and people I fancy that I might be shagging at some point x

There’s the odd 3-4 who I really fancy even tho I’m not their flavour but I still like to keep an eye on their pics x

What do you use your friends list for?

My hotlist is those that I perve and hope to make contact with. If I do then they generally move onto friends list to (maybe) meet"

Friend list? I don’t even entertain it really Theres people on there who aren’t on my radar at all.

My Hot list is carefully selected and hand picked! X

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

The only people on my hotlist are folks that I like that I may want to catch up with but just not on my friends list. It’s not a wish list of any sort. I don’t work like that. Christ it’s hard enough funding one person to fancy!

Mine is mostly people i want to see updates from, or people with a nice photographic style ... I also have a penchant for profiles who fuck baseball bats

I sometimes hot list people to keep tabs on them (eg, stolen my photos)

It never occurs to me to check their preferences or location

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

My hotlist is multi purpose... but aside from the clubs I keep not having the nerve to go to the people on it are people I like to perve on or really like their photos, and hope to one day have the balls to tell them.

I don't really worry too much about whether I match their preferences or not when I hotlist them because I don't expect them to find me attractive anyway.

Friends list is people I'd like to get to know better.

"The only people on my hotlist are folks that I like that I may want to catch up with but just not on my friends list. It’s not a wish list of any sort. I don’t work like that. Christ it’s hard enough funding one person to fancy! "

If I'd known you came with funding you'd have been on my hotlist ages ago

By *xiled BikerMan  over a year ago

Beverley

Mine is for wishful thinking!

I should be so lucky!

xx

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

"Mine is an unwieldy mess of everyone I’d boff. There’s no management it just represents what an online whore I am. "

I hope the same is true of your friends list

Manchester (he/him)

"Mine is mostly people i want to see updates from, or people with a nice photographic style ... I also have a penchant for profiles who fuck baseball bats

It never occurs to me to check their preferences or location "

It’s perhaps the realist in me! I don’t hotlist if they’re not looking for guys, looking for my age or if they specify things that they don’t want, that I am.

I see it as rather pointless to perve on someone that definitely doesn’t want me or to ever hear from me!

My hotlist ranges from gorgeous people to the weird and wonderful, guys that have those micro penis’ that I like looking at. People that I like having advice off on the forums so I can check if they’re around. I have myself on it. It’s a mixture.

By *oreveryoungkWoman  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"- Oh you're hot but I/we're not what they after so we'll just perve from a distance.

LvM"

This is mine too

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"I’m specifically asking if people only add those that they would or could potentially match with or if your hotlist is specifically a wish list of people that you’ll never realistically meet? If the latter is the case, how do you manage it? "

I only hotlist people that I feel we would get on with either socially or (less so these days) from a play perspective.

The chances of us meeting everyone on it may be slim, but we aren't playing pokemon go!

Have honestly never used it. The number of people I'd like to meet is small so I can easily remember them.

By *hakespears SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

It’s basically a filing cabinet; a ‘to do’ file, a pending tray where we really need to get off our arses and do something about it, and a ‘research’ file which obviously needs regular checking. Tough but someone’s gotta do it.

I don't use it

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

My hot list is more of an I fucking wishlist some on there are folk I've met/plan to meet, the rest are just wank fodder, although most of them would be a match in theory if it wasn't for excessive distance.

My hotlist is randomly our own account…. No one else lol! Block list is rather large ha! - Griz

The same as many others...

Some are there because of their photo skills but not sure they are people that I’d meet with it could be their preferences don’t match with mine or we’ve chatted briefly and it’s gone nowhere but I like their pics.

Some women on there cause they are hot..and have great pics.

Some because one day I’d like to possibly meet and for some reason or another I haven’t reached out...not have they.

General rule they are there as there is something that’s caught my eye and I want to perve...and maybe sometime say hey.x

"Mine is mostly people i want to see updates from, or people with a nice photographic style ... I also have a penchant for profiles who fuck baseball bats

It’s perhaps the realist in me! I don’t hotlist if they’re not looking for guys, looking for my age or if they specify things that they don’t want, that I am.

I see it as rather pointless to perve on someone that definitely doesn’t want me or to ever hear from me! "

Hmm we have different approaches for sure! I don't see anything wrong with admiring from a distance, knowing I'll probably never meet them and possibly never even talk to them it would kinda spoil the mystery?

Maybe i need to rethink my hot list approach

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"The only people on my hotlist are folks that I like that I may want to catch up with but just not on my friends list. It’s not a wish list of any sort. I don’t work like that. Christ it’s hard enough funding one person to fancy!

If I'd known you came with funding you'd have been on my hotlist ages ago "

Jesus… see there’s no hope!!! I can’t even find FIND!!!! I give up…

I am likely to meet very very very few people from Fab. My Hotlist is very short and consists of people who have photos I enjoy looking at.

Although, I don't even know why I bother with it because I rarely even look at the Hotlist tab.

I've got a range. There are a few on there who I fancy and match with, and I'm saving them for later

I have no intentions of meeting anyone who is on my hotlist. I just add people who I like from the forums so I can stay up to date with their pics and see what shite they are talking about on their status. I don't even fancy any of them.

"- Oh you're hot but I/we're not what they after so we'll just perve from a distance.

LvM"

As above ..dream sheet and maybe..

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

LvM"

This and those who's profiles I just like their pictures

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

My hotlist is a combination of those I’ve met, those I’m looking forward to meeting and a few who I’ll probably never have the opportunity to meet.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

My hotlist isn’t a to do list.

It’s a mixture of some individuals I’ve met, some I’ll meet socially only; social profiles; and those whose photos are artistic.

I see it as rather pointless to perve on someone that definitely doesn’t want me or to ever hear from me!

Hmm we have different approaches for sure! I don't see anything wrong with admiring from a distance, knowing I'll probably never meet them and possibly never even talk to them it would kinda spoil the mystery?

Maybe i need to rethink my hot list approach "

I’m the same, I use it for those pics I admire, but am unlike to meet.

» Add a new message to this topic