FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No time for FUN

No time for FUN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had zumba this morning then quick shower then client at the citizens advice Bureau for a life coaching session, the straight to school for a meet your yr 6 teacher lasting an hour then quick bite to eat before going to see the first of one open eveenings for secondary school for next year.

I have to say as a single parent I am totally shattered. This in one of the reasons why having fun is not on the menu for me at present.

Is anyone else finding it hard to make time for themselves. I would like to know that I am not the only one not having any fun.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"had zumba this morning then quick shower then client at the citizens advice Bureau for a life coaching session, the straight to school for a meet your yr 6 teacher lasting an hour then quick bite to eat before going to see the first of one open eveenings for secondary school for next year.

I have to say as a single parent I am totally shattered. This in one of the reasons why having fun is not on the menu for me at present.

Is anyone else finding it hard to make time for themselves. I would like to know that I am not the only one not having any fun."

Sleep with the Zumba teacher, problem solved

"had zumba this morning then quick shower then client at the citizens advice Bureau for a life coaching session, the straight to school for a meet your yr 6 teacher lasting an hour then quick bite to eat before going to see the first of one open eveenings for secondary school for next year.

Is anyone else finding it hard to make time for themselves. I would like to know that I am not the only one not having any fun."

we only play at weekends on our joint profile as i work shifts, so i sympathise

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Being a single parent is hard, and doing it well is tiring and challenging at times. No wonder you sometimes get worn out to the point of not even wanting to arrange to go out. Having said that they do get older and life willbecome easier again. xx

We've hardly got time to scratch our arse never mind any fun

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

no time at the moment though for happier reasons,im on Granny duties with my brand new Grandson

Is anyone else finding it hard to make time for themselves. I would like to know that I am not the only one not having any fun.

Sleep with the Zumba teacher, problem solved "

lol cheskev well she is fit lol

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

My morning started with a car that failed to start, a 30 minute walk with my lad in a pushchair to my childminders, 15 minutes walk to the bus, 20 minutes into town, 20 minutes walk from town to work, short working day of 6.5 hours without a break, reverse walk/bus/walk back to childminder, 45 minutes to walk home because my feet were blistered and back was getting really strained pushing the pushchair. Mechanic brother-in-law came over to fix (hopefully) the car. Quickly fixed dinner for little one, did his reading book with him, a pile of ironing, burnt my own dinner and now finding it's 10pm and I don't know how to drag my sorry aching body up the stairs.

Weekends start at 6am - hours spent in one of the various parks or finding endless things to do at home to amuse a 4 year old if it's wet.

But as you say, that's what you get for being a single parent!!! Fun?? - sleep is fun eh?

Moan over - I adore my little grandson and nothing would have persuaded me to let him be taken in care when I could be his 'mum' instead.

My morning started with a car that failed to start, a 30 minute walk with my lad in a pushchair to my childminders, 15 minutes walk to the bus, 20 minutes into town, 20 minutes walk from town to work, short working day of 6.5 hours without a break, reverse walk/bus/walk back to childminder, 45 minutes to walk home because my feet were blistered and back was getting really strained pushing the pushchair. Mechanic brother-in-law came over to fix (hopefully) the car. Quickly fixed dinner for little one, did his reading book with him, a pile of ironing, burnt my own dinner and now finding it's 10pm and I don't know how to drag my sorry aching body up the stairs.

Weekends start at 6am - hours spent in one of the various parks or finding endless things to do at home to amuse a 4 year old if it's wet.

But as you say, that's what you get for being a single parent!!! Fun?? - sleep is fun eh?

Moan over - I adore my little grandson and nothing would have persuaded me to let him be taken in care when I could be his 'mum' instead."

Is anyone else finding it hard to make time for themselves. I would like to know that I am not the only one not having any fun.we only play at weekends on our joint profile as i work shifts, so i sympathise "

i havent played in ages luckyhubby forgotten what its like now

Is anyone else finding it hard to make time for themselves. I would like to know that I am not the only one not having any fun.Being a single parent is hard, and doing it well is tiring and challenging at times. No wonder you sometimes get worn out to the point of not even wanting to arrange to go out. Having said that they do get older and life willbecome easier again. xx"

Thank you Aphrodite

Feels like its hard work at times but it has its rewaards but would be great to share it with at times. Not looking foreward to his last day at primary and then not having any time with him when he starts secondary as parents tend to have nothing to do with their schooling or coffee mornings etc. Oh well at least i know he is growing up a charming young man with manners even if he is a bit cheeky

"We've hardly got time to scratch our arse never mind any fun"

hehehe artful

"no time at the moment though for happier reasons,im on Granny duties with my brand new Grandson "

Congratulations and i hope your enjoying your new role

Moan over - I adore my little grandson and nothing would have persuaded me to let him be taken in care when I could be his 'mum' instead."

Tips my hat to you Paris

your a star and one in a million

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

I know exactly how you feel. I love all this, but finding time sometimes can be so hard! School age son at home, work full-time etc. When I see a window I really go for it hence I can have three/four meets in quick succession and then nothing for weeks on end!

single parent ? joint profile ? "luckyhubby" ? 11 verifications in the last 4 months ? think I'm missing something here !

single parent ? joint profile ? "luckyhubby" ? 11 verifications in the last 4 months ? think I'm missing something here !

"I know exactly how you feel. I love all this, but finding time sometimes can be so hard! School age son at home, work full-time etc. When I see a window I really go for it hence I can have three/four meets in quick succession and then nothing for weeks on end! "

How do you do it. When i see an window all i want to do id go dancing with my girls and stay out till 4/5am

» Add a new message to this topic