FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Leaving creative notes

Leaving creative notes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hello helpful forum people!

I am trying to write a note for someone and figured I'd ask you lot if you have been in this situation

I live in a big block of flats and there are private car park spots. I rarely use mine as I don't have a car and the last person who lived with me moved out and she doesn't need the space anymore. I sometimes get the random car parked in it overnight which I don't bother with as I'm not using it. But there's been a car parked with what looks like lots of boxes/bags in it as if they're moving since the 9th of October.

I'm supposed to have family visiting me tomorrow and although I'm certain the car wont be gone by then, I'd like to leave a note as I don't want them there anymore

So, should I be sassy, funny, creative or just a simple "MOVE YOUR CAR"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"Could you please move your car, as I have family coming" would be the polite way, might work out better.

""Could you please move your car, as I have family coming" would be the polite way, might work out better."

Yes that is the sensible way tbf I hate conflict, even via notes so it will definitely be super polite. I think I'm the type that would apologise that I was asking someone to move

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Just be clear,concise, precise and polite.

Like hi, I'm so and so from flat whatever. I don't currently own a car so I've been fine with you ussling this spot.

However I'll need it to be vacant on so and so date so please make sure that you sont use it then. Thanks in advance. Name.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

""Could you please move your car, as I have family coming" would be the polite way, might work out better."

Ha. Better than mine. Just mention the date and it's perfect.

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

Have you tried pushing it back or forward….if hand brakes not applied enough ?

"Just be clear,concise, precise and polite.

Like hi, I'm so and so from flat whatever. I don't currently own a car so I've been fine with you ussling this spot.

However I'll need it to be vacant on so and so date so please make sure that you sont use it then. Thanks in advance. Name. "

Aw that's worded really well!

"Have you tried pushing it back or forward….if hand brakes not applied enough ? "

Haha I've not actually! I was scared as knowing me it would set the alarm off or I'd get in trouble hehe

they've parked nose in and in front of them is a patch of grass so maybe that could work

» Add a new message to this topic