FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > street Approach face to face?

street Approach face to face?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any men approach face to face? As you go about your daily business.ie cold/street aporoach

What responses have you had? From the ladies you liked the look of..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's so hard to meet on the street. Fab is such a world of its own. Every other profile is a guy in his 20's looking for a mature BBW yet few let that be known in everyday life.

How do you know who's gay/straight/taken?

Sometimes I give the eye contact and if they look that bit too long I'd say "hi"

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I thought this was meant in like a a charity/energy provider way. The ones that gone up to you when you’re in a rush and ask if they can ask you a question.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"I thought this was meant in like a a charity/energy provider way. The ones that gone up to you when you’re in a rush and ask if they can ask you a question. "

Chuggers

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I would do, but does it count as face to face when they turn away repulsed and in disgust?

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"I would do, but does it count as face to face when they turn away repulsed and in disgust? "

It would be face to face for a moment for them to judge you as a brute

"It's so hard to meet on the street. Fab is such a world of its own. Every other profile is a guy in his 20's looking for a mature BBW yet few let that be known in everyday life.

How do you know who's gay/straight/taken?

Sometimes I give the eye contact and if they look that bit too long I'd say "hi""

Every approach method has its pro'& con's i guess.

I have done so being A londoner, traveling on the tube as a busy city. Must say had some cracking convo's and dates through being confident forward with a twist of banter/charm and using the mmoment as is.

I find eye contact,tone of voice body language can work wonders.

Fab too has its assets i think. Reaching out to many sitting on the comfy lounger.

"I thought this was meant in like a a charity/energy provider way. The ones that gone up to you when you’re in a rush and ask if they can ask you a question. "

No lol

Had many of those approach me. I say to them, you would never dare chat to me otherwise

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

"I thought this was meant in like a a charity/energy provider way. The ones that gone up to you when you’re in a rush and ask if they can ask you a question.

No lol

Had many of those approach me. I say to them, you would never dare chat to me otherwise "

They wouldn’t have a reason to would they. Otherwise it’s just an annoyance being asked who your energy supplier is if they didn’t have a reason to ask.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I work with members of the public I always tend to look them in the eye there are few lady’s in shops who I have looked at two were really boom like one of them moments to shy tend to walk away

» Add a new message to this topic