FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Coincidence?

Coincidence?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So yesterday I put up a status about how I was board at work, today when one of my reps sent through the figures spreadsheet from yesterday he sent it with a message saying considering you where board you smashed target... Got me thinking wierd coinsedence or did he see my status update? Thoughts, opinions, story's of anything els similar happening to any of you?.... Can you tell I'm board at work for a second day on a row lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Probably saw you on fab and thought he'd mention it

"Probably saw you on fab and thought he'd mention it "
I can't think why els he'd have worded it the way he did other than to let me kniw he'd seen me on here lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He saw it and he's letting you know because he wants to smash your back doors in

By *lenderfoxMan  over a year ago

Leeds

It sounds too much to be a coincidence to me

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

How would he know you were bored if here was only place you mentioned it? Did you mention it in passing or something out loud and forget?

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

You could reply that even though you were bored your results were FAB and see what he says to that

"He saw it and he's letting you know because he wants to smash your back doors in "

Haha that made me Propper laugh out loud

"How would he know you were bored if here was only place you mentioned it? Did you mention it in passing or something out loud and forget? "

He only really comes into work once a week if that so he wouldent have seen anyone even if I had been moaning at work (but I can't remember mentioning to anyone) I did message him yesterday a picture of a display I'd done so possibly he could have deduced if I was putting together displays it was because I was board, it just struck me as odd he used the word board like I ahd and also that he WhatsApp me the figures instead of Email... That and the fact I normally get given them once on a Monday

» Add a new message to this topic