FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's a jolly holiday for Tempting!

It's a jolly holiday for Tempting!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empting Devil. OP   Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm getting reely, reely 'cited now! I go on my jollies on Thursday morning - by 11am I'll be in my bikini and on the beach!

Anyone else still got their holidays ahead of them? Where are you off to?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Off to our place in the sun at the weekend, first time since it's been rebuilt.

Sheffield

"Off to our place in the sun at the weekend, first time since it's been rebuilt."

Woo hoo for you too!

Although I'm a little bit jealous that you live at the seaside!

I travel a lot for work and do get to go to some interesting places but I never get to enjoy them properly. So travel for fun is a whole different ball game.

Tough no ballgames will be taking place on this holiday since I will be travelling with family who think I'm a nice girl!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Off to our place in the sun at the weekend, first time since it's been rebuilt.

Woo hoo for you too!

I travel a lot for work and do get to go to some interesting places but I never get to enjoy them properly. So travel for fun is a whole different ball game.

Tough no ballgames will be taking place on this holiday since I will be travelling with family who think I'm a nice girl! "

im taking my mother on a little cruise in 3 weeks ..its not much of a holiday until i get her into bed in the evening as i have to watch her all the time !,,,,but it will be a welcome break from work !

"Off to our place in the sun at the weekend, first time since it's been rebuilt.

Woo hoo for you too!

Tough no ballgames will be taking place on this holiday since I will be travelling with family who think I'm a nice girl! "

But you are a very nice girl my little devil and a holiday for me always starts with a train x

Sheffield

Woo hoo for you too!

Tough no ballgames will be taking place on this holiday since I will be travelling with family who think I'm a nice girl!

im taking my mother on a little cruise in 3 weeks ..its not much of a holiday until i get her into bed in the evening as i have to watch her all the time !,,,,but it will be a welcome break from work !"

Ooooooh! Just think of all that lovely food and hot and cold running stewards!

Sheffield

Woo hoo for you too!

But you are a very nice girl my little devil and a holiday for me always starts with a train x"

No train, just an overnight stay at an airport hotel as we have a hideously early flight. But the payoff is the beach by 11am!

By *ove bi guysWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Off to Rhodes on Monday. Hopefully a nice week of cocktails and sunshine

can't wait to message my teacher friends who were all gloating in August lol ... might only be a week away but its child free and so much cheaper than summer hols x

Sheffield

I haven't been to Greece since I was a teenager!

Have a lovely time.

I really enjoy travelling from September through till March. The weather's bound to be better than at home and there are no shrieking children spoiling cocktail hour!

And yes, there is a reason I don't have any of my own I don't like them!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We are on a yacht in the middle of the Indian Ocen right now, isn't the tinterweb a good invention?

Sheffield

"We are on a yacht in the middle of the Indian Ocen right now, isn't the tinterweb a good invention?"

Is it time for a sundowner yet?

Norfolk

had that, naked on the bed, got a 6 am start in the morning

Sheffield

"had that, naked on the bed, got a 6 am start in the morning "

The shine is wearing off, not quite as jealous as I was

Norfolk

lmao, yeah we know it's supposed to be a holiday

Woo hoo for you too!

im taking my mother on a little cruise in 3 weeks ..its not much of a holiday until i get her into bed in the evening as i have to watch her all the time !,,,,but it will be a welcome break from work !

Ooooooh! Just think of all that lovely food and hot and cold running stewards! "

im trying to get some weight off so ill be eating loads of salad !! and the stewards are usually phillipinos ...im more interested in the south a african masseur i found on the last cruise !!!!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Have a lovely jolly holiday tempting!

Im jealous as Im off to wales in a couple of weeks and got a feeling it may be a bit chilly

Oh and thanks for gettng me singing "oh its a jolly holiday with maryyyyy" going to have mary bleedin poppins round my head all day now grrrrrr xxx

Have a good holiday!

My next holiday is a long weekend camping in the Cotswold in mid Oct, can't wait!

» Add a new message to this topic