FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Little spoon big spoon

Little spoon big spoon

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning slutes and man slutes of fab (rhymes with flutes guys, keep it classy)

Do you enjoy spooning? And what position do you take? Did you know there are spoon variations as well?

I generally really love being little spoon especially before going to sleep. But somehow when the guy gets an achy arm and goes his own way after a bit, I tend to then switch it up and become like the mussel you see attached to a rock. My face On his back, a bit down, arm sometimes wrapped on his leg or hip , koala style. She ain’t letting go either!!!

Then for whatever reason I end up waking up again as little spoon with a hard on pressed against my peach

What is your experience when it comes to sleeping together (like actual sleeping )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estcountryDadBodMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Morning Slutes,

I prefer big spoon…. Unless I’m ill then I like to cuddle in to her.

But I also like it when I’m on my back and she puts her head on my chest, my arm goes around her and she lies down my side with her leg over me. No idea what it’s called!

"Morning Slutes,

But I also like it when I’m on my back and she puts her head on my chest, my arm goes around her and she lies down my side with her leg over me. No idea what it’s called! "

Morning Westdad slute!!!

That’s called cradle apparently

Guys, do you like playing little spoon? X

Id rather be close than being apart in bed to be fair , yes she’s that girl that won’t let you go even in your sleep

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Yeah head on my chest, her leg draped over my body, my hand stroking her hair or back is the perfect sleep position.

But I love being big spoon and her bum nestling against my groin. My arm around her, my hand resting on her boob or stomach. Slight movement from either of us in the night, results in ‘the grinds’

K

"Yeah head on my chest, her leg draped over my body, my hand stroking her hair or back is the perfect sleep position.

But I love being big spoon and her bum nestling against my groin. My arm around her, my hand resting on her boob or stomach. Slight movement from either of us in the night, results in ‘the grinds’

K"

I mean are you even doing it right if you don’t do the grinds??? Like it has to be done!! X

Exeter

"Morning Slutes,

But I also like it when I’m on my back and she puts her head on my chest, my arm goes around her and she lies down my side with her leg over me. No idea what it’s called!

Morning Westdad slute!!!

Id rather be close than being apart in bed to be fair , yes she’s that girl that won’t let you go even in your sleep "

Cradle it is!

Yes I like to be close in bed…. Very close in fact

By *_and_J2021Couple  over a year ago

Swindon

I like being little spoon but I do get too hot. Sometimes when Hubby asleep I will snuggle into his back and I give him a hug.

"Morning Slutes,

Morning Westdad slute!!!

Id rather be close than being apart in bed to be fair , yes she’s that girl that won’t let you go even in your sleep

Cradle it is!

Yes I like to be close in bed…. Very close in fact "

Apparently…

I turn into a nightmare eventually

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Little spoon

Exeter

"Morning Slutes,

Morning Westdad slute!!!

Cradle it is!

Yes I like to be close in bed…. Very close in fact

Apparently…

I turn into a nightmare eventually "

Only one way to know for sure.

And do you mean nightmare or a naughty dream

"I like being little spoon but I do get too hot. Sometimes when Hubby asleep I will snuggle into his back and I give him a hug. "

Exactly that x the snuggle into his back little a little koala or like a little back pack ahha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like being little spoon if I’m snoozing, but if we’re awake, I don’t like having my back to him, I like to snuggle.

Start off being little spoon but I always end up as starfish and pushing him out of bed

"Start off being little spoon but I always end up as starfish and pushing him out of bed "

gotta be done queen of the bed who???

I personally don't like being held at all, I can't sleep when I'm warm so I prefer a kiss and cuddle and the sleep on my own side of the bed, sorry

With our size difference, I always end up as a little tea spoon to Mikes dessert spoon!!!

"With our size difference, I always end up as a little tea spoon to Mikes dessert spoon!!!"

6’7” he’s a huge spoon x u lucky thing!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I've always been the big spoon & I kinda like that anyway. Would sometimes be nice to be a little spoon once in a while. Especially after a hard day at work.

"With our size difference, I always end up as a little tea spoon to Mikes dessert spoon!!!

6’7” he’s a huge spoon x u lucky thing! "

Mikes actually 6'10, but the profile thing only goes up to 6'7! So yeah I am a very little spoon in front of him!

By *herry OnatopWoman  over a year ago

Just over there

Spooning and snuggling There's a furry chest and strong arms with my name on waiting for spooning but for this morning I'm snuggling my wand

Most of the time I like being big spoon, but there’s something very comforting when you feel the lady wrap her arms over you in bed and pull you in tight xx

"Most of the time I like being big spoon, but there’s something very comforting when you feel the lady wrap her arms over you in bed and pull you in tight xx"

YASSSS! X

Until we are ready to fall asleep I am little spoon, once we are ready to nod off we both turn around and I am big spoon because I get too hot and so I can uncover my legs and bum from the duvet.

NBVN x

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Until we are ready to fall asleep I am little spoon, once we are ready to nod off we both turn around and I am big spoon because I get too hot and so I can uncover my legs and bum from the duvet.

NBVN x

"

Much the same, love snuggling before sleep, and I like both spoons.

However, once it is the moment to sleep is "hug and roll" time!

I need at least a 3 foot gap between me and anyone else in the bed!

I love being little spoon but with the option of kicking him back over his own side when I get too hot!

I prefer big spoon... But there's something nice about wakening up as little spoon.... Her body firmly pressed against mine, her arm gently draped over my hip as she softly plays with me soft dick and balls..

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I love to spoon.

I'm very hot and find that many ladies can't sleep too close, but doesn't stop them warming their feet on me.

By *assConductorMan  over a year ago

the wild

Big spoon here, or being really close face-to-face as we fall asleep. However the latter can reignite the fire, so to speak.

By *etterdays2021Man  over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

"Morning slutes and man slutes of fab (rhymes with flutes guys, keep it classy)

Do you enjoy spooning? And what position do you take? Did you know there are spoon variations as well?

I generally really love being little spoon especially before going to sleep. But somehow when the guy gets an achy arm and goes his own way after a bit, I tend to then switch it up and become like the mussel you see attached to a rock. My face On his back, a bit down, arm sometimes wrapped on his leg or hip , koala style. She ain’t letting go either!!!

Then for whatever reason I end up waking up again as little spoon with a hard on pressed against my peach

What is your experience when it comes to sleeping together (like actual sleeping )

"

all spooning is great until something starts poking your back..

Thats what wife says i dont know im sleeping.

I prefer to lie on his chest. I quite like being the big spoon too and snuggling my face into his back.

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

Little spoon for the win unfortunately it's been a very very long time since I actually did any sleeping with anyone. I miss spoons

By *earl555Woman  over a year ago

Kingston upon Hull

Little spoon every time...

all spooning is great until something starts poking your back..

Thats what wife says i dont know im sleeping. "

I love the poking feel x I usually grind back

"I prefer to lie on his chest. I quite like being the big spoon too and snuggling my face into his back. "

Yes so under rated! X Koala mode x

"

That sounds pretty damn perfect!

But, I do like to throw a leg over hers, or have her slip her feet between my calves/ankles.

I do love the feeling of the "Limpet" on my back lol!!

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Once I was spooning and had one arm underneath her head/shoulders the whole night and it must have gone dead as a result. When I turned my whole body, my arm remained where it was, underneath her and I subsequently popped my shoulder. She just tutted at me as I grimaced

By *urtyGentMan  over a year ago

eastleigh

Love being a big spoon because it makes me feel all massive and like I’m an extra snuggly blanket. Quite like bring the small spoon though because I then feel like Dora The Explorer with my little backpack all ready for an adventure!

I have no preference happy to be either big or little spoon x

I prefer they stay on their side of the bed and I'll stay on mine.

"I prefer they stay on their side of the bed and I'll stay on mine. "

Best reply hands down!!

By *isspurplechesterWoman  over a year ago

Chester

I absolutely love a good spoon to send me off to sleep, but Mr likes space haha! I soon make my way back over tho as he always fall asleep before I do

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Little spoon, but do like wrapping my legs and arm over and snuggling in close so they can stroke my hair

im sorry but 'slutes' has me creasing

im little spoon.. always! Px

I love being little spoon, but I like space while I'm sleeping

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I enjoy being the little spoon but I also love laying face to face, putting my leg over his, kissing, hands exploring.

"im sorry but 'slutes' has me creasing

im little spoon.. always! Px "

Rhymes with flutes don’t forget!! We are keeping it classy round here

"I prefer they stay on their side of the bed and I'll stay on mine. "

Hahaha! Do you put a pillow in between to make sure there’s separation ?

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

I prefer a fork.....

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

I’m more of a chest snuggler than a spooner. I hate being the little spoon because I hate it when a guy puts their hand on my tummy as it means I have to suck it in indefinitely which makes me need to fart, which then makes my tummy gurgle so then he’ll say ‘is your tummy rumbling’ and I have to say yes and let him get a me a snack when I don’t really want a snack I just want to go to sleep and I find it so distressing.

You’re probably wondering why I’m single and I really don’t know what to tell you.

I’m much happier being the big spoon though someone lying with their head in my chest, leg and arm wrapped around me is always welcomed. Great position to hold them tight, kiss their forehead and stroke their hair

By *urtyGentMan  over a year ago

eastleigh

"I’m more of a chest snuggler than a spooner. I hate being the little spoon because I hate it when a guy puts their hand on my tummy as it means I have to suck it in indefinitely which makes me need to fart, which then makes my tummy gurgle so then he’ll say ‘is your tummy rumbling’ and I have to say yes and let him get a me a snack when I don’t really want a snack I just want to go to sleep and I find it so distressing.

You’re probably wondering why I’m single and I really don’t know what to tell you. "

Fucking hell Jamie, it’s not therapy

Atlantis

"I’m more of a chest snuggler than a spooner. I hate being the little spoon because I hate it when a guy puts their hand on my tummy as it means I have to suck it in indefinitely which makes me need to fart, which then makes my tummy gurgle so then he’ll say ‘is your tummy rumbling’ and I have to say yes and let him get a me a snack when I don’t really want a snack I just want to go to sleep and I find it so distressing.

You’re probably wondering why I’m single and I really don’t know what to tell you.

Fucking hell Jamie, it’s not therapy "

Absolutely howling

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I call that the back pack position.

I don't sleep with men, so I don't have any positions.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

You’re probably wondering why I’m single and I really don’t know what to tell you. "

Do you use the time he's getting you a snack to let out the fart?

Atlantis

Do you use the time he's getting you a snack to let out the fart?"

I do. I use my free time wisely

(spoon)

By *inkyInkedBiWoman  over a year ago

"I’m much happier being the big spoon though someone lying with their head in my chest, leg and arm wrapped around me is always welcomed. Great position to hold them tight, kiss their forehead and stroke their hair"

This is a perfect position

Do you use the time he's getting you a snack to let out the fart?

I do. I use my free time wisely "

dead

"

hard on pressed against ass is standard lol especially with an ass like urs be hard not to cum

By *elsh-guyMan  over a year ago

The land of the Dragon and loads of sheep

Hey everyone mainly big spoon here done little spoon a hand full of times and I love spooning snuggles etc.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

We like to cuddle before sleep and I'm almost always the big spoon which I love because... booty . We basically never fall asleep like that though because we get uncomfortably hot after a little while

LvM

I absolutely love being either the big or little spoon with MrsRed. We don’t often sleep like that but cuddle up every night and every morning.

"We like to cuddle before sleep and I'm almost always the big spoon which I love because... booty . We basically never fall asleep like that though because we get uncomfortably hot after a little while

LvM"

Haha do you just go like … face the other way?

Im that bitch who will be way too close that she almost pushes u off the bed…i need contact even when sleeping ..

Yes totes needy behaviour it’s disgusting

I'm a big spoon love wrapping my arms around the Mrs and holding her tightly and chucking the 1 leg over

Love to be big spoon lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I make a good little spoon.x

"I make a good little spoon.x"

Yeh you do x

If the woman is taller than the man does that mean the little spoon is cuddling the big spoon

"If the woman is taller than the man does that mean the little spoon is cuddling the big spoon "

Yes it does ! Like the tea spoon is cuddling table spoon

"If the woman is taller than the man does that mean the little spoon is cuddling the big spoon

Yes it does ! Like the tea spoon is cuddling table spoon "

Guess it's time to change my name to tea spoon

"Love being a big spoon because it makes me feel all massive and like I’m an extra snuggly blanket. Quite like bring the small spoon though because I then feel like Dora The Explorer with my little backpack all ready for an adventure!"

I am LAUGHING my head off at the Dora the explorer joke

How did I even miss this reply?

Snuggle me up

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

"I’m much happier being the big spoon though someone lying with their head in my chest, leg and arm wrapped around me is always welcomed. Great position to hold them tight, kiss their forehead and stroke their hair"

This I love! But I also love a good spoon and I do prefer to be the little spoon. Like sex like this too.

» Add a new message to this topic