FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi ladies

Bi ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Struggling to find any bi ladies in my area to meet.Do many ladies meet alone. Really want some sexy girl on girl experiences.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Starting to think im just not anyones cup of tea!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not at all, my wife is bi but her fun seems to be more on specific club nights rather then on fab but she's had lots of nice meets with ladies off here over the years

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's often difficult to arrange that kind of dynamic on Fab. I'm not always sure why. It's definitely not just you.

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Have had no problem finding play mates at clubs, but on here is very different. Found too many men pretending, or women who then say the partner will be there,,, so I don't even look for girly fun via fab.

"Struggling to find any bi ladies in my area to meet.Do many ladies meet alone. Really want some sexy girl on girl experiences. "

Try changing your search area - maybe the next town over.

And if you are in a different location sometimes, change your profile postcode to that area. New people in new places.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

It's certainly not just you. I meet for fun with the ladies on my own. Mr fully supports me doing this as he knows it's what I really want and thoroughly enjoy. He would never ever ask to be invited along and I wouldn't invite him, unless the single lady wanted to but that would have to be her request.

It's so frustrating as there are so many gorgeous bi ladies on here but seems very rare they want to meet.

Mrs

It can be tough here on fab, we do exist though, I promise and I don't think it's a 'you' problem.

Best of luck OP!

» Add a new message to this topic