FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couples Profiles???

Couples Profiles???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have nothing against couples on here at all and this is not directed at all of the couples on here but does anyone else find that a lot of couples profiles tend to be run by the male half and a lot of public profile pictures are mainly of the guy from the couple, and it's normally the guy who messages? Just this morning about 80% of the couples who messaged me it was the guy who messaged and when looking at their profiles they were worded from the guy and 90% of the pictures were of the guy (mainly cock pictures).

Again this isn't directed at all couples, I have met and chatted to a few great couple from here x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Yeah definitely...also there seems to be pattern that for some reason the female half isn’t around right now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some couples profiles the wife lives the jet set life saver life style

No matter how much compromise you try and do

The wife’s always on holiday or tending to a sick person or working

But the male hafe is always free

I speak to few couples. They are all different in their approach to running their profile/forum participation. In fact most are female led.

We’re a couple on here and have noticed the same! And then the male half wants to meet us/me secretly!

We’re a married couple, it’s mostly me (the wife!) who messages and interacts so come say hi - hopefully we’re not all bad xx

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

Yeah it's often the case. Sometimes it's because daft messages are easily deflected by saying "you're talking to him" - especially the FAF messages

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

We both use the profile, update it, we both chat on forums, we engage in chats.

But we have come across profiles where we only ever speak to one of the couple…

We quickly move on as if we can’t chat to both people, then we’ll never meet anyway…

K

"Yeah definitely...also there seems to be pattern that for some reason the female half isn’t around right now. "

Oh yes, the excuses I have heard, she's in the bath,sleeping, gone out, one on holiday, I'm not saying people don't do these things but there is always some reason why she can't chat, and it's funny when it gets to the number exchange bit and it tends to be the males number that's given out too.

By *idsCouple1Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Hey, couple here!

I’m the Mrs and do 90% of all the chatting and arranging meets. Our profile pics are basically all me with one chucked in of hubby haha x

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple  over a year ago

Cheam

Yeah we find that. We get a lot of messages to meet just the guy from a profile where the lady is never available even thou they have verifications.

With us it’s very 50/50 which can be kinda confusing for folks who message sometime but would t have it any other way

Bx

This is funny because so often the complaint on here is couples photos are all of the woman and none of the man - this has to be the first thread I've seen making the opposite complaint.

I think there are fake couple profiles which are actually single men but I can honestly say the majority I look at are almost entirely full of female pics. This is actually an issue for us as her ladyship (understandably) isn't keen on blind dates.

Mr

The lovely couple’s that I have talked to have been run by the female the majority of the time. I guess I have just been lucky to find them

"We’re a couple on here and have noticed the same! And then the male half wants to meet us/me secretly!

We’re a married couple, it’s mostly me (the wife!) who messages and interacts so come say hi - hopefully we’re not all bad xx"

I get lots of messages from couples from the male half asking if they can meet me on my own, and a new ish one I have found lots of people use is that I would get a message asking to help in a fantasy and the fantasy normally ends up being about me meeting just the guy x

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

It’s always me (Mrs) who chats on here. If there is someone who is genuinely interested in meeting us both then we would move to Kik so it’s easier for everyone to be involved.

I think people have busy lives and sometimes one half of the couple isn’t into the site which is fair enough. As long as they are happy for the other one to be on here and chatting with people. As long as they have recent verifications which mentions them both so you know they are both involved.

Kx

We both use our profile.

It's almost always me (the wife) sending and replying to messages, updating our status and uploading pictures.

But yes, hear what you're saying it does tend to be the male half of the couple

By *ustdaveHantsMan  over a year ago

chippenham

My particular favourite is.... Wife at work any females want to play..... Pmsl.

"We’re a couple on here and have noticed the same! And then the male half wants to meet us/me secretly!

We’re a married couple, it’s mostly me (the wife!) who messages and interacts so come say hi - hopefully we’re not all bad xx

I get lots of messages from couples from the male half asking if they can meet me on my own, and a new ish one I have found lots of people use is that I would get a message asking to help in a fantasy and the fantasy normally ends up being about me meeting just the guy x"

It’s tricky, we do both meet alone too. But would always both see messages and can both interact/talk on the phone to prove we’re a couple who both know etc.

I guess sometimes it’s true…like us! However, we’re also approached by couple profiles who I just don’t believe! Always the man and he asks for it to be a secret! Just tell the truth!!

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

We have to say we haven’t found this at all? Maybe as a single woman you might be getting messages from single men pretending to be a couple.

We have found and very guilty of it ourselves most photos are of the woman and only a few token photos of the man.

I G the male speak on the forums M does very occasionally, and messages are answered quite equally between ourselves depending which one of us is on.

By *uitedSuitorMan  over a year ago

Halifax / Leeds

My best advice to guys would be:

Get permission/speak to the Mrs about what you intend to do, then set up a sole account.

Honesty is the best policy...

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No.

My finding are .... Thousands of pictures of a woman from every angle, external and internal .....

Pictures of her in undies, pictures of her outside, pictures of her arse hole, pictures of her getting jizzed on, pictures of her getting a roasting , pictures of her giving a blow job

and one pic of his bell end..... in grey...... from a distance......

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A couple contacts, she’s Bi he’s straight and I get asked if I’m meeting

Then I ask why would ‘They’ want to meet me ? It’s then when I’m told it’s just the male half. Often the excuse is the partner will join in later after he’s met me. These meetings are never just socials either.

Now I only chat ti Bi couples at least I know it’s more likely they will be genuine.

By *blasiansCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Me Joe does the admin, it's more a secretarial role with Amy involved with all decision making as we did experience the issue described but tbh we hardly get many emails from couples these day as suspect everyone is still being cautious.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We are a couple, but I use the site the most and am who people will talk to via messages. She prefers to engage with people in person but has messaged people if they want to speak with her either here, on kik or whatsapp. She has little interest in the forums.

Most of our photos are of her, with some other play mates and a few of me, but as we have specific tastes most of the photos that involve me cant be shown here.

I make no apologies about it, and respect those couples who do run their profiles together.

As a couple we would agree with what you say, when we receive mail it always says things like lucky guy or wow she's gorgeous to which I normally reply this is "she". Im the one who mainly use the site, mostly for the forum's however John does occasionally look at message xx

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

There's a lot of dubious couples accounts around for sure. However, the reason legitimate ones sometimes appear to be being run solely by the male is that whenever the female makes her presence known, the chat/messaging immediately turns dirty. We've virtually stopped using that chatrooms for that reason and will rarely confirm which of us is responding to messages.

90% of the time our account is used by F, the only time M would get involved is to read chats or if F is getting abuse from singles.

I find theyre mostly female pics and you can't always be sure but seems like it's the male messaging. That's on both my single and couples accounts.

But I have come across some that are clearly just a man, but not as often.

By *ausageNmashCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Rosie replies to messages from single guys and I reply to occasional message from couple which turns out to be the male half anyway

Don't get me wrong, I have also seen a few profiles where most of the photos are if the female half, but still I have found its mainly the male half that talks, I'm not being funny but if I was in a couple on here and decided to message a woman then I would be the one who would initially message as being a woman I know I prefer talking to a woman from a couple, especially when my profile states I'm mainly looking for potential play with other women.

I find it impossible to tell which half of the couple I'm talking to 90% of the time... I wish they'd sign off with their initial!

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Don't get me wrong, I have also seen a few profiles where most of the photos are if the female half, but still I have found its mainly the male half that talks, I'm not being funny but if I was in a couple on here and decided to message a woman then I would be the one who would initially message as being a woman I know I prefer talking to a woman from a couple, especially when my profile states I'm mainly looking for potential play with other women."

But thats your preference.

Some women are happy to talk to the male half of the couple because thats (part of) what they are looking for.

If a profile gave off an indication that they only wanted to speak with or play with the Mrs then we wouldn't reach out as thats not what we are looking for.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

I’m the male half of the couple, as I like to follow the forums.

It does say on our profile.

I suppose the same could be said about some single females on here who are supposedly single but when a meet is arranged a boyfriend or husband suddenly appears to come along and watch

Ours is 90% me chatting - it says it’s me right at the beginning of our words but we often get messages directed at Mr … it’s the first give away to me of ohhh you’ve read our profile well then lol

I’ve read the other replies and thought I’d add in this little corker … message said it was from a lady - asking if we’d like to share her man while she just watches. I mean … I suppose it could be true but I couldn’t help thinking there’s no Mrs … or she’d be suddenly on holiday, sick, walking the hamster etc etc

Stupid thing is we do meet single men so why pretend to be a couple to us?!

"I suppose the same could be said about some single females on here who are supposedly single but when a meet is arranged a boyfriend or husband suddenly appears to come along and watch "

A lady asked to meet me alone (Mrs) … we were chatting a little bit then she said she’d be being brought to our meet by her man, as chaperone, to keep her safe etc etc. I thought ok, reasonable, so I said ok I’ll bring mine too … she never answered x

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"My best advice to guys would be:

Get permission/speak to the Mrs about what you intend to do, then set up a sole account.

Honesty is the best policy..."

Pretty much this. We have a couples account but don’t get as much free time together so use the single account too. For clubs etc we generally go together but I would normally message from my single account if we weren’t both available .x

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

"I have nothing against couples on here at all and this is not directed at all of the couples on here but does anyone else find that a lot of couples profiles tend to be run by the male half and a lot of public profile pictures are mainly of the guy from the couple, and it's normally the guy who messages? Just this morning about 80% of the couples who messaged me it was the guy who messaged and when looking at their profiles they were worded from the guy and 90% of the pictures were of the guy (mainly cock pictures).

Again this isn't directed at all couples, I have met and chatted to a few great couple from here x x"

It does seem to be the way tbh x and they always say what they'd do to me, completely disrespecting my husband and the information in our profile x

I'm the active one on here as I'm a chatterbox but hubs sees and reads everything and vice versa when he chats to another woman or couple x

Shame some ruin it for others x

Her x x

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I’m a bit surprised. I tend to think that couples profiles seem to have more pictures of the female, although that could be that I interact with real couples and not Dave from Dagenham registered as Brad and Angelina.

Maybe as I am a guy wanting to play with couples I don’t see this aspect very much.

There are a few guys who have a “ ghost “ couple profile and clearly are single and just after MM.

Overall I find it 50:50 M or F who chats

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Lots of the couple's profiles we see, contain pics only of the woman. If there were pics only of the man, I'd be deeply suspicious that the woman doesn't or no longer exists.

C

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Its clear on our profile who is in the main responding to messages, but Mrs Shady does interact sometimes. She is the one in most photos as that's what we both have selected, not anything more than I am generally not that photo genic and getting good ones are pretty rare.

The couples profiles that get us are the ones where the woman is playing the starring role in the profile pic, only to be linked to a sole male account. It seems to be a thing recently that men are doing this as some form of click bait.

It wouldn't be a bad idea that photos for profile pics fit the demographic of the type of membership.

But that's our view and accept that may not be universally welcome here.

By *othicslaveCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

I find yes its run by mostly men but ours is run by me but both look at it, but I answer emails ect, most females that do answer and I try talk ect to build a relationship have a huge long arm arsed list of unreasonable demands which do not take into consideration the other half of the people thier talking to but in saying that there are many great couples out there im sure

We check messages together and reply together but I use it solo to hang around on the forums but I won't send messages for meets or socials on my own as to me it feels weird

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

We’re a married couple, it’s mostly me (the wife!) who messages and interacts so come say hi - hopefully we’re not all bad xx"

We're the same. I'm the wife and hubby leaves most of the chatting to me

We both access the account , but Mr deals with most of the mail, because I prefer that.

Hippy

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

It does seem to be that way, but we are the total opposite. This profile is mainly driven by me, yes Mr fully reads all messages and we discuss everything in full but he always leaves the messaging to me.

We know a few other couples too that we have met where it's the female taking the lead. We do prefer it that way as I have met too many couples in the past where the female is only swinging for the man's benefit.

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

I do all the fabmin on our. Hubby reads but doesn't respond. He only chats if we move a conversation to Kik x

We both read all the messages but I (Mrs) do 90% of the chatting and 100% on the forum. He occasionally joins in with messages but only if I prompt him, he trusts my judgements and can just sit back and perv whilst I do the leg work I know what we're both looking for but he has the final say on who we meet.

I Find it interesting that lots of people don't seem to have an issue if the female mostly runs the profile only if it's the male.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Depends what their preferences are surely?

Ours is pretty much run by me, that's because we look for straight men

There are mostly pics of me as my OH doesnt look for women

So, it really does depend

Jo x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

we both use the profile, i chat more than Dick, I reply to messages.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Maybe find real couples and not those pretending to be (or used to be) we have found lots of real couples on here where both chat and it’s usually myself AJ on here doing the chatting not Will

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

When we started here, my wife ran the account however after a couple of years all the fakes the wanna be's and the waste of time. Meant she handed over to me, 80% of the time she is in the room available she always checks the profile of those we are potentially going to meet. We vet the decision and both ladies tend to talk re meeting place and time.

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

We both use the account - both read messages and agree before we reply

I usually post the updates, but not always

Stag tends to use the forums and browse more than I do …

Stag tends to go on more than me - but I sometimes have a flurry of activity

Does it really matter as long as the couple are genuine and open with each other

Vixen

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 15/10/21 21:15:39]

Central

[Removed by poster at 15/10/21 21:16:31]

Central

For some, it's extensively the female half who is very active engaving and organising everything, so that hubby doesn't have to do without sex, whilst she is away,or he's working out of area etc. It seems the opposite of the OP - the women are at the fore, whilst the men aren't able to be on fab, they're just busy earning enough to keep the missus happy. No wonder she organises the occasional woman to look after him. When another married woman asks me to kindly help her husband out, I feel it is my duty to, as every morally sound woman would

Sometimes the hubby goes without too, as the wife is busy discussing her needs for ff lesbian exploration.

We have a couples profile - and I (female ) mainly fo the messaging and stuff .

I’m more of a talker etc and need the social aspect than he does so it makes sense !

By *ovingeachotherCouple  over a year ago

Devizes

We are a couple, but me ( the Mrs) does all the replying to messages and chatting in the south west chat room here. We have also been verified. We get annoyed with all the so called 'couples' here that actually turn out to be just the guy x

By *inkandLolaCouple  over a year ago

Basildon

We are a real couple profile

I Lola, do most of the messaging however Link does chat too.

I agree that alot of couple profiles have more pics of just the woman and it would be great to see more of the men.

X

I (Doughnut) do the majority of the chatting purely because Danish is more on the shy side than I. We both sign off on forums when we post and explain early in pm that it's mostly Doughnut.

Danish however set up the profile and all photos get approved by her.

Doughnut

Inked leaves me to the admin.

He pops on msgs now and again so he doesnt come across ignorant but its mainly myself.

Miss

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I get the feeling those that are male centric with loads of pics of the male....are male profiles pretending to be a couple.

"We both read all the messages but I (Mrs) do 90% of the chatting and 100% on the forum. He occasionally joins in with messages but only if I prompt him, he trusts my judgements and can just sit back and perv whilst I do the leg work I know what we're both looking for but he has the final say on who we meet. "

We are excatly the same

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

the opposite here!

this was my single profile originally,

hence the name...

then I got married, and added Hubby to it

but I hear what you say OP

many of the "couples" profiles seem to be just the "Hubby".

I've heard situations where a couple meet was arranged and only a man turns up claiming "wifey" isn't well...

Best to use caution if you are doubtful.

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Yeah definitely...also there seems to be pattern that for some reason the female half isn’t around right now.

Oh yes, the excuses I have heard, she's in the bath,sleeping, gone out, one on holiday, I'm not saying people don't do these things but there is always some reason why she can't chat, and it's funny when it gets to the number exchange bit and it tends to be the males number that's given out too. "

To be fair with all the dreamers and wannabes on here would you want to give your wife's number out before you knew who you were giving it too?

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"No.

My finding are .... Thousands of pictures of a woman from every angle, external and internal .....

Pictures of her in undies, pictures of her outside, pictures of her arse hole, pictures of her getting jizzed on, pictures of her getting a roasting , pictures of her giving a blow job

and one pic of his bell end..... in grey...... from a distance...... "

This!!!!

"Yeah definitely...also there seems to be pattern that for some reason the female half isn’t around right now. "

Had a few messages from supposed couples saying exactly this.

By *iking SoftiesCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

We are a guide couple, check our veris.

L isn't one bit interested in anything to do with computers, so I do all that side of things. Once we find people we like she gets fully engaged and is always part of the messing/chatting process. When it comes to a phone call she is the one who does the talking( albeit on my number for safety reasons) and when we meet she is the most engaging person you could wish to meet.

We see this website as an way of making contacts that we might like to pursue in the real world. Yes there are loads of fakes on here and all the tales of the "wife is looking her mother" are thinly veiled lies but just because the guy does the computer work doesn't make them fake per se.

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I'd have to disagree with the OP in that the majority of couples profiles don't show anything of the male half. A cock entering any one of the female's orifices doesn't count.

Just did a count of our 17 pics and 4 are of me, 1 of the both of us, and the rest are of Jane.

Our profile is written by me and approved by Jane, with some adjustments. She generally responds to the few single men she actually likes the look of and it's either of us when responding to couples, but mainly me.

No message is sent without the others approval though I'll often just leave her to it when it comes to single guys. It's me who sends the sarcastic replies to the single men who obviously haven't read our profile and the fake couple ones I find easy to spot.

You won't find her in the forums though, she thinks they're boring

Before we privated we had 4 total public pictures 2 of us individually and kept all pictures of us together and face pictures in friends only as when searching through people we seen people we know so kept it and when we have established some what of a connection with some one tlwe add them and so on

I have a couples profile as well as my own and it could be either of us who reply to messages once we've talked about them.

By *abbit_Lover777Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

We are a genuine couple the Mr does most of the talking, usually find he has been up to no good whilst I have been at work..lol.

We find lots of couples profiles have either one or no pictures of the male half which I would tend to scroll by as I like to see what others look like before wasting any one's time engaging in conversation.

I mainly run our account, my husband works hard, he doesn't have time for fab 24/7. He will join a conversation I've already started once hes home. But sometimes that doesn't work to well either. As a lot of couples feel like I'm a unicorn and become quite disheartened once my husband does get round to saying "Hi" (even though it clearly states on our profile we only play as a couple)

You live & learn

Claire

By *ud and BryanCouple  over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We both use fab on our phones, so often have to tell each other about messages.

Most of our photos are of Caroline because most people are more interested in her than in Dave.

By *oseKissingVixenCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"This is funny because so often the complaint on here is couples photos are all of the woman and none of the man - this has to be the first thread I've seen making the opposite complaint.

I think there are fake couple profiles which are actually single men but I can honestly say the majority I look at are almost entirely full of female pics. This is actually an issue for us as her ladyship (understandably) isn't keen on blind dates.

Mr"

That is the usual complaint isn’t it. And I would say that when browsing “perving” profiles there is always a lack of male photos…If any at all. I would only message a profile with pictures of both parties

» Add a new message to this topic