FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Feminine energy and femininity

Feminine energy and femininity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How in tune are you with channeling with your female energy? Are you comfortable with it?

I was listening to a podcast about feminine energy and masculine energy and how so many women are afraid to tap into feminine energy and being able to be receptive

Also it taps in your intuition, emotions and feelings, creativity, and being able to receive from others (I guess particularly men), and femininity

I want to point out we all have feminine and masculine energy at different degrees so even men have feminine energy.

Id consider myself like I have quite a lot of femininity and feminine energy , always been this way for whatever reason and I was always very receptive as a person. I’m totally in tune with it now I’d say it is definitely a sign of strength for me.

I also love it when I can share some of it with my BFFs and female friends and it’s something that I miss if I go extensive periods without them.

As much as I am incredibly attracted and pulled by raw masculine energy.

Guys, do you feel attracted by femininity and feminine energy? Is it something that you look out for in women?

If you want to add more on the topic, please do!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Also what’s something that makes you feel feminine as fuck? X

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'm trying to channel your female energy (with the rest of you) to Peterborough.

"I'm trying to channel your female energy (with the rest of you) to Peterborough. "

Haha chunky !! I’m actually a mad woman u would probably send me back to sender like after 5 mins

» Add a new message to this topic