FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blocked after face pic

Blocked after face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adrick2011 OP   Man  over a year ago

manchester

I think it's so nasty and ignorant you get asked for face pics u send them then get blocked I wouldn't mind if I got a message sorry not for me but blocked ???

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Try not to let it get you down too much. I've had loads of non-replies after sharing a face pic and it can be a bit disheartening but it just makes the person who finds you attractive more worth it

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

They're not attracted to you and it saves them getting abuse in return for telling you no thanks, which no doubt would happen with a lot of men on Fab. That and it saves either of you accidentally messaging in future and going through it all again.

It's annoying but it's not the end of the world, they just weren't for you. There's plenty more people about

LvM

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Who knows maybe they’ve had abuse back in the past from people that can’t take a no… it saves them from any potential or anymore messages like why & but…

That’s bloody brutal. Sorry it happened to you. So rude.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

That's harsh! Wow they could at least be polite, Well manners cost nothing.

Derby

"They're not attracted to you and it saves them getting abuse in return for telling you no thanks, which no doubt would happen with a lot of men on Fab. That and it saves either of you accidentally messaging in future and going through it all again.

It's annoying but it's not the end of the world, they just weren't for you. There's plenty more people about

LvM"

I've never understood that whole "messaging you again in future". When you view their profile, it tells you at the top if you've messaged them before

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Unfortunately, the face pic is the acid test and there's no way to reject someone on those grounds that isn't intensely personal and hurtful.

The instant block will smart but I know from previous threads that women have found that letting someone down gently can lead to a vicious backlash.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"They're not attracted to you and it saves them getting abuse in return for telling you no thanks, which no doubt would happen with a lot of men on Fab. That and it saves either of you accidentally messaging in future and going through it all again.

LvM

I've never understood that whole "messaging you again in future". When you view their profile, it tells you at the top if you've messaged them before "

It's doesn't for us at the moment, must be a site supporter thing because we don't have the hotlist marker either...

LvM

That is kinda rude and a bit brutal if you’re fragile…but then again this place is full of allsorts so don’t expect the norm

manchester

Thanks guys really appreciate the reply I just thought and I that ugly they have to block me

"I think it's so nasty and ignorant you get asked for face pics u send them then get blocked I wouldn't mind if I got a message sorry not for me but blocked ??? "

Regular occurance for me, I just think 'oh well' and forget about it, yeah it's rude, but not worth worrying about

manchester

"I think it's so nasty and ignorant you get asked for face pics u send them then get blocked I wouldn't mind if I got a message sorry not for me but blocked ???

Regular occurance for me, I just think 'oh well' and forget about it, yeah it's rude, but not worth worrying about "

Even if I got a message saying not for me thanks then block at least I got a message

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

It is what it is…nothing more and nothing less, may have been some deluded perverted bloke on the other end…and that would be silly to be upset about.

Carlisle

"That is kinda rude and a bit brutal if you’re fragile…but then again this place is full of allsorts so don’t expect the norm "
Well i've had some nasty messages! Even if i was polite, You just can't please everybody in life. Some people don't like the word no it seems Lol

From your body, you don’t look like you’d be ugly at all

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Nothing unusual. Shake yourself down and move on.

Derby

LvM

I've never understood that whole "messaging you again in future". When you view their profile, it tells you at the top if you've messaged them before

It's doesn't for us at the moment, must be a site supporter thing because we don't have the hotlist marker either...

LvM"

Ahhh fair doos

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I've had it lots of times. I still find it really rude

Carlisle

"Nothing unusual. Shake yourself down and move on. "
Plenty more fish in the sea!

"Thanks guys really appreciate the reply I just thought and I that ugly they have to block me "

You weren't their type and that's all. Don't for one second think you are ugly.

No one is.

It is unfortunate about sites like this that many members will expect you to compromise your anonymity whilst maintaining their own

This will always be more the case for men here as women and couples are generally the more sought after

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"That’s bloody brutal. Sorry it happened to you. So rude."

Sorry-you're-not-my-type, wouldn't hurt to be sent would it? If he made the effort to send a face pic, then a little kindness wouldn't go amiss.

Just take the highs with the lows fella

Happens to me all the time. *shrugs* can't be to everyone's taste

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

That's cruel! I have been disappointed when I see them but I say they look fine I couldnt be mean so I find another reason not to meet to far to young etc x

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"From your body, you don’t look like you’d be ugly at all "

This is kind of the problem though - people coming on strong when they've only seen your body and cooling off drastically when the face pic comes through.

By *offiaCoolWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Unless they recognised you, worried you would know them, panicked and pressed the block button.

My face is a solid 7/10 and whilst I haven’t been blocked after sending a face pic - I have sent a face pic and noticed a change in tone of messages lol. Eventually messages died out. I’m not phased, there’s plenty more cock in the Fab sea!

"Unless they recognised you, worried you would know them, panicked and pressed the block button."

Actually …good point

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"I think it's so nasty and ignorant you get asked for face pics u send them then get blocked I wouldn't mind if I got a message sorry not for me but blocked ??? "

I always try and be nice, but get abuse...

"That’s bloody brutal. Sorry it happened to you. So rude.

Sorry-you're-not-my-type, wouldn't hurt to be sent would it? If he made the effort to send a face pic, then a little kindness wouldn't go amiss."

Agreed.

Maybe they knew you.

And blocked to save embarrassment

It does happen ! I prefer your not my type happy fabbing

"I think it's so nasty and ignorant you get asked for face pics u send them then get blocked I wouldn't mind if I got a message sorry not for me but blocked ???

I always try and be nice, but get abuse... "

I think the issue is he didn’t even get a sorry not for me then the block (so he still couldn’t message back) ..he just got a straight block and for someone who’s confidence might not be on top of their game it could be crushing lol.

Then again this is fab

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Sorry-you're-not-my-type, wouldn't hurt to be sent would it? If he made the effort to send a face pic, then a little kindness wouldn't go amiss.

Agreed."

I wouldn't block you!

x

Maybe they knew you.

And blocked to save embarrassment"

thats a cop out they could still say sorry you are not my type and then if they want to block you do it.

I genuinely don't understand why people think it's rude or ignorant.

Surely if someone blocks you, you know exactly where you stand. I really don't understand the how "sorry I am not attracted to you" has any other outcome.

I have had people when I've said "sorry not attracted to you" send a barrage of abuse so it was always just easier to block anybody I wasn't interested in. I know people are gonna say but that spoils it for the rest of us but it's just how it is.

Maybe they knew you.

And blocked to save embarrassmentthats a cop out they could still say sorry you are not my type and then if they want to block you do it. "

Why what does that change.

Maybe they knew you.

And blocked to save embarrassmentthats a cop out they could still say sorry you are not my type and then if they want to block you do it. "

Why?? No one EVER has to reply to a message.

You may think it's rude to not reply, you may think it's fine to not reply, but it's not the law to reply.

Maybe they knew you.

And blocked to save embarrassmentthats a cop out they could still say sorry you are not my type and then if they want to block you do it.

Why?? No one EVER has to reply to a message.

You may think it's rude to not reply, you may think it's fine to not reply, but it's not the law to reply. "

I was just about type something very similar.

I find it interesting that people think it's rude to block if your not interested rather than typing a message but I think it's quite rude to demand somebody replies in a way that you want.

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

it happens a lot more than most people realise normally by picture collectors which they can pass off as themselves when others ask them for face pictures,,, thats why i never send them now and why a lot of people print their profile names on the picture to stop them being passed on to others,, there are some very sad buggers about...

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Who knows maybe they’ve had abuse back in the past from people that can’t take a no… it saves them from any potential or anymore messages like why & but…"

As shit as it is I'd go with this as the most likely.

ashford

Im astounded that some cant see it rude and unkind to block someone directly after they have sent a face pic! x

Is somewhat harsh, I agree - simply move on. In a way it’s good news since you know they’re not for you and vice versa...

Why be attracted to shallow peeps...!?

"Is somewhat harsh, I agree - simply move on. In a way it’s good news since you know they’re not for you and vice versa...

"

Not being attracted to someone doesn't make you shallow.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

I've had plenty of the "sorry, not for us" messages but never an instant block, you can't be everyone's cup of tea but it's nice to at least get a no thanks.

"I've had plenty of the "sorry, not for us" messages but never an instant block, you can't be everyone's cup of tea but it's nice to at least get a no thanks. "

Im genuinely interested to know what difference that makes, no one ever answers this question.

What is the difference between no thank you and the block because the outcome is the same.

South Lakes

"I've had plenty of the "sorry, not for us" messages but never an instant block, you can't be everyone's cup of tea but it's nice to at least get a no thanks.

Im genuinely interested to know what difference that makes, no one ever answers this question.

What is the difference between no thank you and the block because the outcome is the same. "

No difference in outcome, maybe I'm just old school and think it's nice to be nice.

"I've had plenty of the "sorry, not for us" messages but never an instant block, you can't be everyone's cup of tea but it's nice to at least get a no thanks.

What is the difference between no thank you and the block because the outcome is the same.

No difference in outcome, maybe I'm just old school and think it's nice to be nice."

Is it nice to expect somebody to reply in a certain way and then get upset when they don't behave/react in the way you want them to?

"I genuinely don't understand why people think it's rude or ignorant.

Surely if someone blocks you, you know exactly where you stand. I really don't understand the how "sorry I am not attracted to you" has any other outcome.

I have had people when I've said "sorry not attracted to you" send a barrage of abuse so it was always just easier to block anybody I wasn't interested in. I know people are gonna say but that spoils it for the rest of us but it's just how it is. "

get blocked after sending a face pic is basically like someone telling you that you are ugly to your face and if you think that is ok well that speaks volumes of the type of person you really are.

I have had people when I've said "sorry not attracted to you" send a barrage of abuse so it was always just easier to block anybody I wasn't interested in. I know people are gonna say but that spoils it for the rest of us but it's just how it is. get blocked after sending a face pic is basically like someone telling you that you are ugly to your face and if you think that is ok well that speaks volumes of the type of person you really are. "

Absolutely is not the same thing.

It probably means they are not attracted to you it does not mean they think you are ugly. I think it speaks volumes that somebody would get so upset and assume the person thinks they are ugly. If you send me a face photo I don't owe you a reply.

South Lakes

No difference in outcome, maybe I'm just old school and think it's nice to be nice.

Is it nice to expect somebody to reply in a certain way and then get upset when they don't behave/react in the way you want them to?"

I don't get upset by not getting replies, the OP seems to, getting ignored is just part of being male on this site so you get thick skinned about it and move on.

Is it nice to expect somebody to reply in a certain way and then get upset when they don't behave/react in the way you want them to?

I don't get upset by not getting replies, the OP seems to, getting ignored is just part of being male on this site so you get thick skinned about it and move on."

I disagree with it being about having a thick skin I think it's about not expecting anything from anybody.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

LvM

I've never understood that whole "messaging you again in future". When you view their profile, it tells you at the top if you've messaged them before "

There could be any number of other reasons that messages have been shared in the past though, forum games are one where there is no particular reason to remember why you even messaged a year ago, I've got lots of past messages from those and never remember why.

I have had people when I've said "sorry not attracted to you" send a barrage of abuse so it was always just easier to block anybody I wasn't interested in. I know people are gonna say but that spoils it for the rest of us but it's just how it is. get blocked after sending a face pic is basically like someone telling you that you are ugly to your face and if you think that is ok well that speaks volumes of the type of person you really are.

It probably means they are not attracted to you it does not mean they think you are ugly. I think it speaks volumes that somebody would get so upset and assume the person thinks they are ugly. If you send me a face photo I don't owe you a reply. "

it is and if you can't see that you have a problem. It is the height of ignorance to do something like that.I was thought manners growing up and do unto others as you would have them do unto you but we weren't all thought manners when we were young.

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

I prefer to being told im ugly.

I have had people when I've said "sorry not attracted to you" send a barrage of abuse so it was always just easier to block anybody I wasn't interested in. I know people are gonna say but that spoils it for the rest of us but it's just how it is. get blocked after sending a face pic is basically like someone telling you that you are ugly to your face and if you think that is ok well that speaks volumes of the type of person you really are.

It probably means they are not attracted to you it does not mean they think you are ugly. I think it speaks volumes that somebody would get so upset and assume the person thinks they are ugly. If you send me a face photo I don't owe you a reply. it is and if you can't see that you have a problem. It is the height of ignorance to do something like that.I was thought manners growing up and do unto others as you would have them do unto you but we weren't all thought manners when we were young. "

OK there is no point in getting angry with me or telling me I don't have manners.

If you have a quick look in the fab rules and frequently asked questions it makes this subject very clear.

I really Dont to see how it is rude to not reply or respond in a way that someone else finds acceptable. I really don't understand what there isn't to get or how that is rude.

It probably means they are not attracted to you it does not mean they think you are ugly. I think it speaks volumes that somebody would get so upset and assume the person thinks they are ugly. If you send me a face photo I don't owe you a reply. it is and if you can't see that you have a problem. It is the height of ignorance to do something like that.I was thought manners growing up and do unto others as you would have them do unto you but we weren't all thought manners when we were young. "

What Lorna is saying, is that if you get a reply saying no thank you and are blocked , or if you are blocked straight away, the end result is the same. You are still not that persons cup of tea and you are still blocked.

If you HAD to reply to a face pic message saying no thank you and then blocked , there would be forum posts about how that was rude too.

Now, I'm not saying I agree or don't agree with blocking without replying, what I am saying is anyone who doesn't reply and blocks are doing so within the rules of FAB , and are more than likely doing so because it is the easiest option available to them .

It probably means they are not attracted to you it does not mean they think you are ugly. I think it speaks volumes that somebody would get so upset and assume the person thinks they are ugly. If you send me a face photo I don't owe you a reply. it is and if you can't see that you have a problem. It is the height of ignorance to do something like that.I was thought manners growing up and do unto others as you would have them do unto you but we weren't all thought manners when we were young.

OK there is no point in getting angry with me or telling me I don't have manners.

If you have a quick look in the fab rules and frequently asked questions it makes this subject very clear.

I really Dont to see how it is rude to not reply or respond in a way that someone else finds acceptable. I really don't understand what there isn't to get or how that is rude.

"

I think if I was chatting for a bit, then swapped face pictures and I was then blocked. I'd feel a bit upset. But if it was just a first message I think it's ok. Not like much time was lost.

It probably means they are not attracted to you it does not mean they think you are ugly. I think it speaks volumes that somebody would get so upset and assume the person thinks they are ugly. If you send me a face photo I don't owe you a reply. it is and if you can't see that you have a problem. It is the height of ignorance to do something like that.I was thought manners growing up and do unto others as you would have them do unto you but we weren't all thought manners when we were young.

I think if I was chatting for a bit, then swapped face pictures and I was then blocked. I'd feel a bit upset. But if it was just a first message I think it's ok. Not like much time was lost. "

Yeah I'd agree with that.

I think it can be difficult in either situation and each person can only do what they think is right for them.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

How can anyone judge the character of anyone else through a picture of their face... perhaps they thought you won't look good hanging over their mantle piece next to the moose head

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Welcome to fab

I have a face for radio and I’m proud

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

Sorry-you're-not-my-type, wouldn't hurt to be sent would it? If he made the effort to send a face pic, then a little kindness wouldn't go amiss."

I've had men begging me to give them a try.. And they will do whatever... If I just give them a chance..

I have usually said "thanks but you're not for me. Good luck..."

How do people know that the profile won't use that face pic to set another profile up?

It does happen on here.

The thing is ..NEVER ..EVER ..take it personally, it's just their way.

"How do people know that the profile won't use that face pic to set another profile up?

It does happen on here."

You don't.

It's a chance you take.

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

It happens we have been blocked for not adding people to are friends list rude people

I think you've got to have thick skin on here, especially when sending photos of yourself that are more than just a random body part.

I would say blocking is probably the easiest thing for them to do. But even if they say no thanks, you're still going to feel like shit because no means you aren't very attractive to them. So my advice is to suck it up buttercup because someone else will look at your face and love it, and that will make everything better.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 22:18:42]

By *easonalSwingers69Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We totally agree with you, a simple no thanks not for me is more than enough

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Jesus, you’re on a site looking for sex. Stop with the moralising, if you want manners go to a church. Welcome to real life, people are ignorant, rude and nasty especially to strangers. Either grow some balls a thicker skin or go off and play with the nicer children this place is for adults.

Sorry Op they didn’t like your picture, it happens.

By *odgerMooreMan  over a year ago

Carlisle

Happens occasionally but mostly just get either no thanks or silence. The ones i click with…..

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

We don't ask for face pics or provide them. If we find someone we want to meet we do so on that basis and only decide if we want to take things further if we've clicked. Personality is by far the most important thing for us.

The problem is that some guys get very abusive when turned down and that might be why they just blocked you. Alternatively it could have been one of those accounts run by sad people who obtain respite from their shitty lives by hurting and misleading others.

Just move on and don't take it to heart.

LvM

You'd be surprised how many will still message multiple times. Surely after the first 5 no replies its obviously a no! Anyways each time their own

Shangri-La

"How can anyone judge the character of anyone else through a picture of their face... perhaps they thought you won't look good hanging over their mantle piece next to the moose head "

Obviously you can't make any judgement on character, but I will let you know of your attracted to them. I for one, need a physical attraction too in guy I meet. Whats the problem?

Agreed. Manors & politeness cost nothing. Single men might be the least popular people on the site but we are human beings at the end of the day.

A polite “thanks but no thanks” is all that’s required. Perhaps even just don’t message back.

Agree with earlier post, their action was “Brutal”, “Cold” and uncalled for.

Better luck next time buddy!

By *ommy trucker1Man  over a year ago

south wales

"How can anyone judge the character of anyone else through a picture of their face... perhaps they thought you won't look good hanging over their mantle piece next to the moose head

Obviously you can't make any judgement on character, but I will let you know of your attracted to them. I for one, need a physical attraction too in guy I meet. Whats the problem? "

I agree it's the physical attraction which works for me. I will happily send face pics.

What can you say to that man. Its shite when it happens and you have to try and not take it personally but that's a very difficult thing to do.

If it helps it does seem like there are a bunch of unhinged guys out there who dish abuse out to the woman so it's likely they had a bad experience in the past and were just protecting themselves.

Still that doesn't make it easier for you but chin up man, plenty more out there and u can't fancy everyone just means they weren't for you

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

very harsh

sorry to heat what happened

hope the next contact you make has better manners

OP

Look at it like this. t least you was not made a fool of as they could have carried on and had a lol at your expense. This way you know they are not interested.

To put your mind at rest, good/lovalble/likealble looks are in the eyes of the behokder.

I never though my wife would go for me but she did

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Let's see your face

You can't win.

Block gets people's backs up,

Sorry you're not my type gets people's backs up.

It's fab, it is what it is and you can't take things personally. If you do it's the wrong site for you X

block me as i dont give a fuck

manchester

Thanks for all ur comments guys apriciate the advice

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

There are some cowardy custards on here.

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Why care? Fuck em!

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

A message of no thank you would be much nicer for sure but at least it's better than being strung along

Jesus, you’re on a site looking for sex. Stop with the moralising, if you want manners go to a church. Welcome to real life, people are ignorant, rude and nasty especially to strangers. Either grow some balls a thicker skin or go off and play with the nicer children this place is for adults.

"

where were you brought up because thats not me or anyone I know. If i saw any one of my friends being unnecessarily rude or ignorant to a stranger id tell them to cop the fuck on.

where were you brought up because thats not me or anyone I know. If i saw any one of my friends being unnecessarily rude or ignorant to a stranger id tell them to cop the fuck on. "

However blocking someone on a website is not unnecessarily rude.

You say you wouldn't want anyone to be rude to a stranger but that's exactly what you have done on some of your posts on this thread.

fablife, move on..

where were you brought up because thats not me or anyone I know. If i saw any one of my friends being unnecessarily rude or ignorant to a stranger id tell them to cop the fuck on.

You say you wouldn't want anyone to be rude to a stranger but that's exactly what you have done on some of your posts on this thread. "

no your wrong im basically telling someone to cop to fuck on for being rude. There is a massive difference between blocking someone and blocking someone after receiving a face pic

STOKE ON TRENT

You say you wouldn't want anyone to be rude to a stranger but that's exactly what you have done on some of your posts on this thread. no your wrong im basically telling someone to cop to fuck on for being rude. There is a massive difference between blocking someone and blocking someone after receiving a face pic "

Blocking someone after receiving a face pic is not rude

It just says

Not my type

Not for me

No idea why OP

Stated this thread

You say you wouldn't want anyone to be rude to a stranger but that's exactly what you have done on some of your posts on this thread. no your wrong im basically telling someone to cop to fuck on for being rude. There is a massive difference between blocking someone and blocking someone after receiving a face pic "

I disagree because you have questioned where I was brought up and somebody else and why we felt it wasn't rude and were we not taught manners.

You don't have to agree however as has been explained to you it is very clear in the site frequently asked questions and rules that it's perfectly acceptable to not reply or block and that should be taken as a no thank you.

You say you wouldn't want anyone to be rude to a stranger but that's exactly what you have done on some of your posts on this thread. no your wrong im basically telling someone to cop to fuck on for being rude. There is a massive difference between blocking someone and blocking someone after receiving a face pic

I disagree because you have questioned where I was brought up and somebody else and why we felt it wasn't rude and were we not taught manners.

You don't have to agree however as has been explained to you it is very clear in the site frequently asked questions and rules that it's perfectly acceptable to not reply or block and that should be taken as a no thank you. "

thank god i have a heart i would never do that to a person on here.

STOKE ON TRENT

You say you wouldn't want anyone to be rude to a stranger but that's exactly what you have done on some of your posts on this thread. no your wrong im basically telling someone to cop to fuck on for being rude. There is a massive difference between blocking someone and blocking someone after receiving a face pic

You don't have to agree however as has been explained to you it is very clear in the site frequently asked questions and rules that it's perfectly acceptable to not reply or block and that should be taken as a no thank you. thank god i have a heart i would never do that to a person on here. "

Well people do

You don't have to agree however as has been explained to you it is very clear in the site frequently asked questions and rules that it's perfectly acceptable to not reply or block and that should be taken as a no thank you. thank god i have a heart i would never do that to a person on here.

Well people do"

that doesn't make it right and no matter how other people argue about it, its not right.

STOKE ON TRENT

You don't have to agree however as has been explained to you it is very clear in the site frequently asked questions and rules that it's perfectly acceptable to not reply or block and that should be taken as a no thank you. thank god i have a heart i would never do that to a person on here.

Well people dothat doesn't make it right and no matter how other people argue about it, its not right. "

Who said it's right it happens

Move on

Well people dothat doesn't make it right and no matter how other people argue about it, its not right. "

You just seem to have taken this to heart and have been rather rude and made a lot of assumptions in doing so which is kind of why people tend to just block in the 1st place.

Like I and several others have said to you It's rude to dictate how others respond. You can choose to honour someone's request of sending a photo or not, What that person then does with that photo is out of your hands that is the choices you make it is a simple as that. Once you have sent that photo that person doesn't owe you anything.

Well people dothat doesn't make it right and no matter how other people argue about it, its not right.

Who said it's right it happens

Move on"

plenty think its ok

I get it quite often when women ask for a face pic before realising I have a beard! Frustrating? Yes, but each to their own.

I’m under no illusion that I’m not attractive to 75% of the ladies on here. That’s life.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It happens. Since returning, it's happened to me 3 times.

It feels very personal but they're just using the tools available.

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

"

Hear hear!!! Honestly, Fab is about physical attraction first & foremost. There's no easy way to tell some they're not your type & sometimes if you do, you reap a shedload of abuse.

There's no point getting butthurt here!

Hear hear!!! Honestly, Fab is about physical attraction first & foremost. There's no easy way to tell some they're not your type & sometimes if you do, you reap a shedload of abuse.

There's no point getting butthurt here!"

but its ok to make the person who sent the pic feel like shit is it

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Why care? Fuck em! "

He can't fuck em, that's the problem.

Frank

By *agpie and RavenMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"but its ok to make the person who sent the pic feel like shit is it "

Serious question Worf. Have you been blocked after sending a face pic?

Frank

Bognor Regis

There's no point getting butthurt here!but its ok to make the person who sent the pic feel like shit is it "

I'm not being unsympathetic when I say that's a you problem. If that is all it takes to make you feel like shit, maybe you're too brittle for Fab.

Not everyone will find you attractive. Same as not all men would be attracted to me. It's a basic fact & however you find this out, it isn't going to be nice, so you either have to become more resilient & suck it up, or leave Fab. It's really that basic, I'm afraid

I ain't joining in no mo' face surveys!

'specially now I've heard of them facesnatching sum bitches!

There's no point getting butthurt here!but its ok to make the person who sent the pic feel like shit is it "

And how is sorry I'm not attracted to you or thanks after sending a face pic any better?

There's no point getting butthurt here!but its ok to make the person who sent the pic feel like shit is it

And how is sorry I'm not attracted to you or thanks after sending a face pic any better? "

Is he really more worried about not getting his face back?

The jolt to his system of being facesnatched?

I think it was a shock to him.

First, it's not safe to send your face pic on Fab. Think about the chance of sending it to people who can try to find (and they will) your identity and can cause you problems at work or in your social circle.

But if you decide to send a pic, understand that you send it in a virtual space, where people act in a different way from the real life. Let's say, on the street or somewhere else, they may smile and say ''No, thank you'', or another polite answer. Here is different, these social rules don't have to be applied. Take it as it is, don't consume your energy for this minor thing. Blocking you is the equivalent of ''No, thank you'', it means that the other end doesn't want to see/chat /meet you and they closed the issue. Don't have expectations, just hope and positivity.

I don't claim to be right, just my opinion.

"First, it's not safe to send your face pic on Fab. Think about the chance of sending it to people who can try to find (and they will) your identity and can cause you problems at work or in your social circle.

But if you decide to send a pic, understand that you send it in a virtual space, where people act in a different way from the real life. Let's say, on the street or somewhere else, they may smile and say ''No, thank you'', or another polite answer. Here is different, these social rules don't have to be applied. Take it as it is, don't consume your energy for this minor thing. Blocking you is the equivalent of ''No, thank you'', it means that the other end doesn't want to see/chat /meet you and they closed the issue. Don't have expectations, just hope and positivity.

I don't claim to be right, just my opinion. "

Spot on

There's no point getting butthurt here!but its ok to make the person who sent the pic feel like shit is it

And how is sorry I'm not attracted to you or thanks after sending a face pic any better? Is he really more worried about not getting his face back?

I think it was a shock to him."

what kind of bolloxoligy are you going on about

East London

"First, it's not safe to send your face pic on Fab. Think about the chance of sending it to people who can try to find (and they will) your identity and can cause you problems at work or in your social circle.

I don't claim to be right, just my opinion. "

How do you meet people if you don't show your face?

And how is sorry I'm not attracted to you or thanks after sending a face pic any better? Is he really more worried about not getting his face back?

I think it was a shock to him.what kind of bolloxoligy are you going on about "

Having a face nicked and blocked!

Those thieves!!

No getting it back now..gone for good!

How do you meet people if you don't show your face?"

blind date

STOKE ON TRENT

How do you meet people if you don't show your face?blind date "

No ta

STOKE ON TRENT

I think it was a shock to him.what kind of bolloxoligy are you going on about Having a face nicked and blocked!

Those thieves!!

No getting it back now..gone for good!"

Behave huey x

I think it was a shock to him.what kind of bolloxoligy are you going on about Having a face nicked and blocked!

Those thieves!!

Behave huey x"

I'm being honest!

If it was me I wouldn't be thinking that I didn't get a polite goodbye I would be thinking..they done stole my face!

How many faces we meant to spread around on this thing?

What's next?

Soulsnatching!?

STOKE ON TRENT

Those thieves!!

Behave huey x I'm being honest!

If it was me I wouldn't be thinking that I didn't get a polite goodbye I would be thinking..they done stole my face!

How many faces we meant to spread around on this thing?

What's next?

Holesnatching!?"

"Is somewhat harsh, I agree - simply move on. In a way it’s good news since you know they’re not for you and vice versa...

Not being attracted to someone doesn't make you shallow. "

beg to differ, since the OP refers to pic. request and then blocked and therefore, shallow woman who only date attractive men does make you shallow...

STOKE ON TRENT

beg to differ, since the OP refers to pic. request and then blocked and therefore, shallow woman who only date attractive men does make you shallow..."

No it makes you

Own what you like

Etc not everyone will fancy eachother

beg to differ, since the OP refers to pic. request and then blocked and therefore, shallow woman who only date attractive men does make you shallow..."

100% correct

How do you meet people if you don't show your face?"

Hi Jojo, I simply ask for a social/club meeting. I'm not in a bloody hurry to jump to bed, it doesn't even necessarily need to end there. If I see a profile where is stated clearly that they reply only to messages with a mug pic attached, I simply don't contact them. I am aware about the trouble which I could possibly have at my working place. Fab is fun, my job is more important. I need my own privacy respected, same as the people at the other end. Some people understand it, some don't, I apologise and move.

Bognor Regis

That's just so wrong!! Everyone is entitled to choose who they meet & there could be any number of factors that go into that decision. Attraction is an important part of that decision, since Fab is primarily about meeting a carnal desire/need & it doesn't make someone shallow for not wanting to pursue a conversation if there's absolutely no attraction..you'd be wasting that person's time if you carried on.

beg to differ, since the OP refers to pic. request and then blocked and therefore, shallow woman who only date attractive men does make you shallow...

No it makes you

Own what you like

Etc not everyone will fancy eachother "

Yasmeen, what are you talking about?

Please help explain since I don’t understand your logic.

We all know and appreciate everyone has their own likes and dislikes - that’s perfectly acceptable since it’s what makes each and everyone of us unique and special in our own way.

The OP is about being blocked after having been requested a face pic. This leads to many questions as to why the need to see a face pic. in the first instance.

I choose to never show my face pic. and never request a face pic. from anyone else. The only conclusion is that the OP face pic. request was purely to view looks which is considered shallow in this case by the woman who requested and decided to block OP (which in itself is no big deal, but like everything else on here, things seem to have a habit of getting blown out of proportion).

There’s more to a person than just superficial appearances. Some peeps can be very beautiful to the eyes of the beholder but have a very cruel heart.

If only our eyes could see the soul of a person then maybe we’d not be having such conversation as this!?

Unsure what it is you’re trying to say...

That's just so wrong!! Everyone is entitled to choose who they meet & there could be any number of factors that go into that decision. Attraction is an important part of that decision, since Fab is primarily about meeting a carnal desire/need & it doesn't make someone shallow for not wanting to pursue a conversation if there's absolutely no attraction..you'd be wasting that person's time if you carried on.

"

It’s not a question of entitlement we all know this to be true. The point here is about the chain re-action based on looks alone...

Bognor Regis

No it makes you

Own what you like

We all know and appreciate everyone has their own likes and dislikes - that’s perfectly acceptable since it’s what makes each and everyone of us unique and special in our own way.

The OP is about being blocked after having been requested a face pic. This leads to many questions as to why the need to see a face pic. in the first instance.

I choose to never show my face pic. and never request a face pic. from anyone else. The only conclusion is that the OP face pic. request was purely to view looks which is considered shallow in this case by the woman who requested and decided to block OP (which in itself is no big deal, but like everything else on here, things seem to have a habit of getting blown out of proportion).

There’s more to a person than just superficial appearances. Some peeps can be very beautiful to the eyes of the beholder but have a very cruel heart.

If only our eyes could see the soul of a person then maybe we’d not be having such conversation as this!?

Unsure what it is you’re trying to say..."

You're so right with the soul comment & if you're looking for a friend, of course personality is way more important than looks, but primarily, people are looking to fulfill their sexual needs on Fab, so physical attraction IS going to play an important part x

STOKE ON TRENT

No it makes you

Own what you like

Unsure what it is you’re trying to say..."

Yes I know there is more than looks to a person what I'm saying to you is its about choice

They had a choice and reasons

Bognor Regis

It’s not a question of entitlement we all know this to be true. The point here is about the chain re-action based on looks alone..."

But surely, if you have no intention of ever meeting a person, isn't it better to not waste their time on endless chat? I would think it's better to be upfront & not mislead anyone x

No it makes you

Own what you like

Yes I know there is more than looks to a person what I'm saying to you is its about choice

They had a choice and reasons "

Yes everyone has a choice that’s a given but no reason was given. Hence the OP need to file a reason to complain.

FYI

“Shallow people are defined as those individuals who are interested in surface-level things like gossip and drama, among many others. ... the term shallow can come in several forms whether that's in gossip, money, looks, material objects, status, and many more.”

STOKE ON TRENT

No it makes you

Own what you like

Yes everyone has a choice that’s a given but no reason was given. Hence the OP need to file a reason to complain.

FYI

“Shallow people are defined as those individuals who are interested in surface-level things like gossip and drama, among many others. ... the term shallow can come in several forms whether that's in gossip, money, looks, material objects, status, and many more.”"

I know what shallow people are dont try telling me about shallow people and dont everything you read on the net

Any way good night

It’s not a question of entitlement we all know this to be true. The point here is about the chain re-action based on looks alone...

But surely, if you have no intention of ever meeting a person, isn't it better to not waste their time on endless chat? I would think it's better to be upfront & not mislead anyone x"

Of course it’s always good to be honest and upfront and never to mislead, I wholeheartedly agree with you on this. However, it seems some of us are missing the point in why the OP has felt the need to raise this topic, which has been based purely on looks alone. In this case, it seems the endless chat took place first and then the picture request came later.

In any case, there shouldn’t be any need for drama, best to simply move on but we all like to have our say and vent at times - so here we are, talking about things like this which really don’t matter one iota.

No it makes you

Own what you like

FYI

“Shallow people are defined as those individuals who are interested in surface-level things like gossip and drama, among many others. ... the term shallow can come in several forms whether that's in gossip, money, looks, material objects, status, and many more.”

I know what shallow people are dont try telling me about shallow people and dont everything you read on the net

Any way good night "

Have a goodnight Yasmeen

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Maybe they hit the wrong button and don't realise.

"Maybe they hit the wrong button and don't realise."
you can unblock

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Don't be shocked if your photos turn up on another website, especially if you do actually scrub up quite well. After that happened to me, it's been a case of only sending face photos after a phone call, including a chat with the lady, please or offend. If you didn't speak on the phone first, the chances are that it was more likely to be a closet gay or bi guy posing as a woman or a couple just to get photos to add to their collection, so I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

That’s my signature move, send a pic get blocked

Send a pic. get blocked

In my case, don’t send a pic. get blocked

Does it matter? Absolutely not...!

Always plenty drama in Forums to keep us all entertained.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Send a pic. get blocked

In my case, don’t send a pic. get blocked

Does it matter? Absolutely not...!

Always plenty drama in Forums to keep us all entertained. "

True, forums have an interesting mix of folk

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Maybe they know you from the "real world", they could be a neighbour/work mate/grand parent/friend etc.

Cal

It is harsh a sorry no thanks takes a minute even if they block you after they've sent it at least they've said no

Define attractive because who you find attractive could be completely different to who I find attractive.

Happens to us all.

I also got blocked the other day as I didn't reply quick enough to a first message.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Here's me face .. come on fablanders do your worst

Why is asking for a face pic considered shallow???

Whatever happened to wanting to put a face to a username? And wanting to see if they could actually send one and its not a fake profile? Not that it's proof anyway.

I couldn't fuck someone I hadn't seen the face of, how on earth is that shallow?

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I know it's easy to say but try not to attach any of your self worth to any response or lack thereof from here. Not being someone's type says nothing about your attractiveness. Some don't find Jason Momoa attractive. Good luck and don't lose heart.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

In an ideal world, it would be nice if people said you're not for me thanks, or sorry I know you before blocking.

Sadly many don't and it can leave people feeling crap as they don't know why it's happened.

I always ask for clear facepics before meeting but if the person isn't for me I will thank them for sending pic and it has been deleted,but still you get the odd barrage of abuse but that's the joys of online,the worst has happened to me is agreed to meet both sent pics I explain even without heels I am well over 6ft and I go to meet them and they go no not for me as you stand in front of them even though I look the same as my pics has happened twice and was a bit demoralising tbh

Shangri-La

Come on. Put your big boy pants on and grow up. By blocking we aren't making yku feel shit. If you chose to see it like that then its down to you and maybe you shouldn't be here.

Well this is a big 'ol thread!!

There's no easy way to moonwalk the hell out of a conversation once the face pics have dropped and one (or both of you) isn't interested.

We're all different and who knows how someone will react to a block or a 'not for me' message.

We can't please everyone so do what's comfortable for you

Come on. Put your big boy pants on and grow up. By blocking we aren't making yku feel shit. If you chose to see it like that then its down to you and maybe you shouldn't be here. "

Was you the blocker in question?

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

If you put a face pic up on your profile, it would save time!!!

Shangri-La

Come on. Put your big boy pants on and grow up. By blocking we aren't making yku feel shit. If you chose to see it like that then its down to you and maybe you shouldn't be here.

Was you the blocker in question? "

Not this time..i dont think lol

By *odyandsoul87Man  over a year ago

Leicester

I think it's even worse when you have videos on your profile with your face clearly in it, to then get messaged by site supporters who can see said videos and then getting blocked after having requested a face pic, even worse so if you swapped contact details.

I can accept being blocked after a face pic (on the fabs inbox), but I find it perplexing when I have mine somewhat available through my videos (I've only got 2), or don't site supporters necessarily bother to look when they're browsing and messaging here?

ashford

"I think it's even worse when you have videos on your profile with your face clearly in it, to then get messaged by site supporters who can see said videos and then getting blocked after having requested a face pic, even worse so if you swapped contact details.

I can accept being blocked after a face pic (on the fabs inbox), but I find it perplexing when I have mine somewhat available through my videos (I've only got 2), or don't site supporters necessarily bother to look when they're browsing and messaging here?"

Dont get what u saying? X

Leicester

"Dont get what u saying? X"

I've gotten blocked after sending a face pic, even though my face is showing in my public videos, do site supporters generally not check everything on a profile before wasting time messaging like this?

I think if you have bothered to interact and ask for a face pic then a reply to say sorry but you're not my type is the polite thing to do. It's the not knowing that can make you wonder, upset, etc.

Mabe though, just maybe they thought fuck that person is really hot and they got nervous and blocked you?

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

We just had this from a lady.

Some ppl are just so rude

I get this.

However sometimes that leads to abuse. There’s no “right” or “decent” way in this situation sadly.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Having been rejected once by a message telling us how fugly we are, I am not sure if just being blocked or getting a response would be preferable.

You cant help but take it personally, even when you know it speaks more about them than you.

East London

How do you meet people if you don't show your face?

Hi Jojo, I simply ask for a social/club meeting. I'm not in a bloody hurry to jump to bed, it doesn't even necessarily need to end there. If I see a profile where is stated clearly that they reply only to messages with a mug pic attached, I simply don't contact them. I am aware about the trouble which I could possibly have at my working place. Fab is fun, my job is more important. I need my own privacy respected, same as the people at the other end. Some people understand it, some don't, I apologise and move."

I would be wary of meeting anyone for a social without seeing their face first.

East London

If you put a face pic up on your profile, it would save time!!! "

And anyone on the site can use it to cause you trouble.

Leicester

"I think if you have bothered to interact and ask for a face pic then a reply to say sorry but you're not my type is the polite thing to do. It's the not knowing that can make you wonder, upset, etc."

It's the let down I think which stings more, waking up to and replying to messages in the morning, with excitement in the back of your mind as you get on with your day, only for it to crash anticlimactically when you follow up hours later.

I don't mind at all when I'm sending messages first and then get blocked on arrival, but it's when someone else seeks you out with enthusiasm and eagerness first that feels bitter when it abruptly terminates with a silent block.

I don't often get messaged first so it's like extra salt in the wound too. Not that I have any trouble with replies or anything.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

From the responses to your post it is clear that you will come across a number of profiles on this site who have little to no empathy. Some people simply can't deal with the grey and live in the black and white, relying on written rules. Following the letter of the law and understanding the spirit of the law, springs to mind.

Try not to take the block personally, look at it as a gift, you could have ended up meeting them....

midlands

"Having been rejected once by a message telling us how fugly we are, I am not sure if just being blocked or getting a response would be preferable.

You cant help but take it personally, even when you know it speaks more about them than you."

I agree. A simple not for us is ok.

Happens me alot I choose to believe that they are intimidated by my beauty

midlands

"I think if you have bothered to interact and ask for a face pic then a reply to say sorry but you're not my type is the polite thing to do. It's the not knowing that can make you wonder, upset, etc.

It's the let down I think which stings more, waking up to and replying to messages in the morning, with excitement in the back of your mind as you get on with your day, only for it to crash anticlimactically when you follow up hours later.

I don't mind at all when I'm sending messages first and then get blocked on arrival, but it's when someone else seeks you out with enthusiasm and eagerness first that feels bitter when it abruptly terminates with a silent block.

I don't often get messaged first so it's like extra salt in the wound too. Not that I have any trouble with replies or anything."

Same with us. Just had a lady eager to meet. Sent face pic and then blocked.

Blocked her back the rude biatch.

Glad we didnt meet her and her fickle mind.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Don't worry o/p, it's been stated that women only swipe right on about 5% of men on dating apps as another example where face is the advert so to speak. Hopefully you can move on and keep chatting in forums and cam rooms. Good luck!

By *t3_jalapenoMan  over a year ago

darlo

Happened a few times to me, nasty but just forget about it

ashford

"Dont get what u saying? X

I've gotten blocked after sending a face pic, even though my face is showing in my public videos, do site supporters generally not check everything on a profile before wasting time messaging like this?"

Ohh ok cool x

Shangri-La

"Dont get what u saying? X

I've gotten blocked after sending a face pic, even though my face is showing in my public videos, do site supporters generally not check everything on a profile before wasting time messaging like this?"

I don't watch the videos.

STOKE ON TRENT

By *ob08Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

For the love of god can some of you people edit your quotes to less than the size of war and peace and just keep the part you're referring to.

STOKE ON TRENT

"For the love of god can some of you people edit your quotes to less than the size of war and peace and just keep the part you're referring to. "

What???

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Send a clock pic instead