FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Face pics...... double standards

Face pics...... double standards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I often see on ladies profiles "...no face pics on your profile, don't contact me, you message will be deleted" and these same ladies don't have face pics on their profiles either. Isn't that double standards?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

well I do like to see a face who I chatting to don't u

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It isnt just ladies, it applies across the board, we have face pics but keep them in our private gallery available when needed

Honestly, so what if it is? What do you think will change if we decide it is/isn't double standards?

Anyone on here can ask for more or less what they like. Whether they get it is another matter. If a woman's profile offends you, don't contact her and move on.

"Honestly, so what if it is? What do you think will change if we decide it is/isn't double standards?

Anyone on here can ask for more or less what they like. Whether they get it is another matter. If a woman's profile offends you, don't contact her and move on."

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"It isnt just ladies, it applies across the board, we have face pics but keep them in our private gallery available when needed"

'nuff said

However I have chatted to some who have a face picture set to private but their profile doesn't show any pictures at all which is very confusing

"However I have chatted to some who have a face picture set to private but their profile doesn't show any pictures at all which is very confusing "

You can have pics on show, pics only for friends, and pics in private that only you can see and can send by message. Perhaps they mean the last one.

"I often see on ladies profiles "...no face pics on your profile, don't contact me, you message will be deleted" and these same ladies don't have face pics on their profiles either. Isn't that double standards?"

No not at all they all wear masks anyway

I always love the profiles that say they expect a face pic with first message but don't expect them to provide a face pic till they want to send one we don't bother with people like that. Our face pics are private and will share with those we are interested in but we expect same in return.

People can do what they like and expect what they want but that doesn't mean you have to do as they ask.

I keep it simple

I contact you, I will send first

You contact me, then the balls in your court

Sadly, double standards are fairly commonplace. Best to take each on an individual basis - only you can decide if the other person is worth overlooking what you feel is a double standard.

Remember though, that what you feel is a double standard may not be how the other person views it. Similarly, it could just be how they roll and they don't give a shit!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"I keep it simple

You contact me, then the balls in your court "

"I always love the profiles that say they expect a face pic with first message but don't expect them to provide a face pic till they want to send one we don't bother with people like that. Our face pics are private and will share with those we are interested in but we expect same in return.

People can do what they like and expect what they want but that doesn't mean you have to do as they ask. "

Ditto!!

"I always love the profiles that say they expect a face pic with first message but don't expect them to provide a face pic till they want to send one we don't bother with people like that. Our face pics are private and will share with those we are interested in but we expect same in return.

People can do what they like and expect what they want but that doesn't mean you have to do as they ask. "

Spot on.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I keep it simple

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Cant see why anyone would meet anyone without seeing a face pic first, making allowances of course for confidentiality and discretion ?

"Cant see why anyone would meet anyone without seeing a face pic first, making allowances of course for confidentiality and discretion ?"

Believe me, there are people who I have met without pics who have been far more accurate to their physical description than some of the those I've met based on the pictures they chose to show me !

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

A girl winked at me yesterday. She didn't have any face pics on her profile. I sent her a message thanking her and asked her politely if she could send me a pic.

Ignored me.

She's been verified, so she's real.

I got the hump and said to her 'you've seen me, it's only fair I see what you look like too'

Still nothing.

"I often see on ladies profiles "...no face pics on your profile, don't contact me, you message will be deleted" and these same ladies don't have face pics on their profiles either. Isn't that double standards?"

It is a profile that gives you pre contact information. I have yet to see a profile that says you should have them on your profile only ones that say you must have one on the site. People expect them mailing with the first message and you have a choice if you do or don't. However if it says you won't get a reply without sending one its pointless mailing in the first place.

You do have a choice. If you don't like move onto the next profile.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I have face pics in private to show when requested..If people message me I would expect a face picture and if they requested they would get one in return.. I dont think it necessary to have one on open profile..

Be sensible ...!

"well I do like to see a face who I chatting to don't u "

same here but at present i have hidden my profile as cant do meets at present but its still good to come on just for the forums

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

We have something similar on our profile.

If we choose to make first contact wth someone (single male/female or couple) then we always attach our face pic with our message.

When someone chooses to make first contact with us, then we expect the same. If we are interested then we will send ours in return mail.

Works for us!

if i send a face pic i want one in return whether they like me or not

fairs fair

Over the years, I have had countless email exchanges that have gone along the lines of :

THEM : Hi mate, Do you have a face pic ?

ME : Yes. Do you ?

THEM : Yes.

ME : Fire away then

THEM : Sorry, I/we don't send them first

ME : We have reached stalemate then. Thanks for your initial message.

--------

If you think that conversations like this won't / don't happen then you are in for a rough ride here and on sites like it.

You have to view them in the context of the other messages you receive.

As long as they remain in the minority you are onto a winner.

If they become the majority, review how your profile is working, as it is evidently attracting the wrong sort of people towards you.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Yeah they say things like.. I will email/ text it.. give me ur addy / telephone number ..

im too important / job too important to have pics here.. HHmmm! that always puzzles me cos what job is too important ?

If thay have no pics of face dont send yours or mail as could be men , x lol

I've had a couple message me this morning asking for my pics without sending one. they winked initially and I mailed them with one. Now they've asked for more!

I have obliged but have my finger poised over the block button...lol

what really gets me is when you're talking to a couple and they say we'll send our face pics when you've sent yours ... ????? Mind boggling

"what really gets me is when you're talking to a couple and they say we'll send our face pics when you've sent yours ... ????? Mind boggling "

See that's why I won't do it to request.

I interpret it as they want to see you and if they do fancy you, you will see them.

If no attraction exists though, expect no pics in return but rather a 1st class ticket to their block list.

If I am contacting them however, I would as a matter of course include a face pic as the decision to contact and send is wholly mine.

"Yeah they say things like.. I will email/ text it.. give me ur addy / telephone number ..

im too important / job too important to have pics here.. HHmmm! that always puzzles me cos what job is too important ? "

something requiring a CRB check perhaps?

I used to have face pics on show from day one years ago on other sites. Some used to draw the conclusion that 'oh well you're obviously not bothered who knows it' from having them out, some used to say it was being 'refreshingly open' about things.

Anyway these days we have profiles on view and slightly better shots in private. I've had to be careful with mine, we're getting close to Halloween!

I don't think there is an excuse not to have a face picture uploaded these days in terms of equipment or hardware. I can understand some wanting the anonymity or lack of involvement, but they've got to be careful where they set that bar as it can sometimes lead others to believe that they want no involvement at all (i.e will never meet).

Wolf

"Yeah they say things like.. I will email/ text it.. give me ur addy / telephone number ..

im too important / job too important to have pics here.. HHmmm! that always puzzles me cos what job is too important ? "

Oh I absolutely fucking hate that with a passion. "well just in case someone I know recognizes me". Regardless of the fact that that person is also browsing a swinger site and is hardly likely to shout

it out in the street or something. Keep the facepic private if you have to.

Or they say they can't upload them to the site as they only have them on a mobile. In this day and age that is utter horseshit.

Utter. No ifs, no buts. You're wasting my

time now fuck off. You probably look like chewbacca's ugly brother and that's why you don't have pics.

and breathe.....

"Over the years, I have had countless email exchanges that have gone along the lines of :

--------

"

I had a brilliant cat and mouse game recently with a single guy, he was adamant that I'd send our pics first, I didn't play ball and in the end he said right I'll go and wank on your public pictures

"I'll go and wank on your public pictures "

The one in boots nearly made me do a sex wee

Wolf

"Over the years, I have had countless email exchanges that have gone along the lines of :

--------

I had a brilliant cat and mouse game recently with a single guy, he was adamant that I'd send our pics first, I didn't play ball and in the end he said right I'll go and wank on your public pictures "

Ha and I did ! ..... That showed you lol

--------

I had a brilliant cat and mouse game recently with a single guy, he was adamant that I'd send our pics first, I didn't play ball and in the end he said right I'll go and wank on your public pictures "

Decent of him to let you know though...lol

By *obb2upCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

"I keep it simple

Ditto!

"if i send a face pic i want one in return whether they like me or not

fairs fair "

If I ask for a face pic, I'll usually send one back, whether or not I am interested.

If they message me and send a pic and I'm not interested, I won't send one back with my reply. Firstly there's no point as we're not going to meet, and sending one might be read as "I don't actually mean no, please feel free to keep up a dialogue".

By *nzo sussexMan  over a year ago

Crawley

I've put a couple of face pics on my profile, along with "others". Seems reasonable enough to want to see someones face if you're thinking of having sex with them?

Think I'd prefer to be politely rejected from the off rather than being asked for a face pic THEN have the person effectively say....."sorry, now seen your face and you were obviously beaten with an ugly stick each day as a kid"

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

But they will waive anonymity by giving out an email or phone number and sending a pic in a way which is far easier for me to copy it and stick it on the internet/lampposts in their neck if the woods

I have politely said goodbye to lots of people who wanted contact details I am unwilling to share because that haven't got a face pic somewhere on here.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I have mine hidden and will send to anyone who wants it. If they are still conscious after they can send one back although not really fussed. I wouldn't meet anyone without seeing them 1st though. Can't be doing with the red rose in the button hole lark

"I'll go and wank on your public pictures

The one in boots nearly made me do a sex wee

Wolf"

Blimey just seen this....oh a sex wee, never hurt of it being called that, I am so naive

--------

I had a brilliant cat and mouse game recently with a single guy, he was adamant that I'd send our pics first, I didn't play ball and in the end he said right I'll go and wank on your public pictures

Ha and I did ! ..... That showed you lol "

Where's the evidence

"I keep it simple

This is how it works for me too. If I'm interested I'll send a face pic with a message.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Interestingly I have just been asked to provide a mobile number so this fabulous guys can send me his face picture... I think I ll give that one a miss.

The diff is women prob get more messages than men and can be picky I don't demand u have face pic on profile but I do ask u send one privately, what annoys me most is wen a male or cpl say they don't av face pic on ere but 'do u have msn'?? I'm on here not msn! Lol

We state this - feel nothing wrong with being upfront - it saves the time of going back and forth with messages and clarifies maters immediately!

matters rather! der

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Honestly, so what if it is? What do you think will change if we decide it is/isn't double standards?

Anyone on here can ask for more or less what they like. Whether they get it is another matter. If a woman's profile offends you, don't contact her and move on."

Perhaps I didn't properly make my point. I just found it odd that a lady who doesn't have a face pic will demand a face pic from others. That's all

By *eathersnlustCouple  over a year ago

stoke

we dont think that Black & white, shaded, or pencil drawings class as a face pic. what do you think.

LnL x

» Add a new message to this topic