FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexting

Sexting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I have a meet this evening I've been messaging this woman for some time and met before she's coming dressed to impress and loves talking naughty over text but I feel I'm running out of ideas anyone have some things I could say to her to get her going for tonight and really interested mood?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Just go with the flow mate.

If the chemistry is there you'll find the right words.

Good luck.

By *obbychickWoman  over a year ago

Essex

For me it purely goes down to the person who’s saying/sexting me that turns me on.

If it’s the right person, whatever they say sexually gets me even if it’s a repeat.

As chunky as said, just go with the flow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't you mean photo swapping?

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Can't help, that's a personal flow between you two. If you feel like you're running out of things to say or ideas though, just steer it to looking forward to this evening and leave things as an in-person surprise

LvM

Do you fancy taking it up the arse always seems to work for me dude .

Or as some else said go with the flow

"Can't help, that's a personal flow between you two. If you feel like you're running out of things to say or ideas though, just steer it to looking forward to this evening and leave things as an in-person surprise

LvM"

I agree with that. Sexting takes out the excitement. Just make plans, meet up and see how things go. You learn by your mistakes.

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

A meet this evening, lucky fecker

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"For me it purely goes down to the person who’s saying/sexting me that turns me on.

If it’s the right person, whatever they say sexually gets me even if it’s a repeat.

As chunky as said, just go with the flow "

Indeed. It kind of needs to be you and her. In addition we are not involved so any hints or ideas of what to say won't be all that great, it may just fall flat.

Sexting is not just about saying things. It's imagination, your word usage, your descriptions of things. What you want, what you need, what you will/are doing. It is an internal thing.

Essex

"Can't help, that's a personal flow between you two. If you feel like you're running out of things to say or ideas though, just steer it to looking forward to this evening and leave things as an in-person surprise

LvM

I agree with that. Sexting takes out the excitement. Just make plans, meet up and see how things go. You learn by your mistakes."

Sexting doesn’t take out the fun at all in my opinion. I personally love the tease before meeting as it heighten those wants and desires with someone.

Essex

"For me it purely goes down to the person who’s saying/sexting me that turns me on.

Indeed. It kind of needs to be you and her. In addition we are not involved so any hints or ideas of what to say won't be all that great, it may just fall flat.

Sexting is not just about saying things. It's imagination, your word usage, your descriptions of things. What you want, what you need, what you will/are doing. It is an internal thing. "

Exactly this

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sexting is not just about saying things. It's imagination, your word usage, your descriptions of things. What you want, what you need, what you will/are doing. It is an internal thing.

Exactly this

"

It also needs both people invested in it. Not everyone is in to it and that's fine but for it to truely have the correct effect you need full involvement.

I think a large number of people who hate it just have not found the right person to convert them. It is certainly one of those things that you may be shocked that you really like in the right circumstances.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Just go with the flow and what you know already.

It’s about having an open mind, letting your imagination flow. Some is so good you can almost feel each touch as the word is wrote

GET YER TITS OUT LUV AND I'LL SPUNK ALL OVER THEM IN 5 SECONDS THEN LEAVE

You're welcome

Maldon and Peterborough

"GET YER TITS OUT LUV AND I'LL SPUNK ALL OVER THEM IN 5 SECONDS THEN LEAVE

You're welcome "

Sexxxxxxyyyyyy.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

You're welcome "

Not worth the effort to get them out

Maldon and Peterborough

You're welcome

Not worth the effort to get them out "

I'll be quick.

You're probably better keeping your powder dry for now

You could say you want to fuck her cunt and arse and cum in her mouth…women love a bit of sweet talk

Just sayin!

I would ask her if she will have a cucumber up her asshole to make sure she's prepared for your erect penis. And tell her to not have any spicy food before you get down to business because you want her passage smooth and clear.

Maldon and Peterborough

"I would ask her if she will have a cucumber up her asshole to make sure she's prepared for your erect penis. And tell her to not have any spicy food before you get down to business because you want her passage smooth and clear."

You smooth talker.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

You won't need words when she gets there...

» Add a new message to this topic