FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > mistakes :/

mistakes :/

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I hate it when you don't think quick enough or loose confidence and greatly regret it shorty after. Met a lady approached me yesterday, we spoke she asked for my name and me my age and what I was up to etc. We had a good laugh. she asked if I had a gf too.

I thought nothing of it and thought she was been friendly, maybe she was. But today I am thinking maybe she was been more than friendly? And I'm deeply regretting not asking for her number

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I really think you would benefit from some help with your confidence as you seem to doubt yourself a lot on here and recently in the workplace

I benefited from it a good few years ago and it really helped me personally and in the office.

Good luck and all the best

"I really think you would benefit from some help with your confidence as you seem to doubt yourself a lot on here and recently in the workplace

I benefited from it a good few years ago and it really helped me personally and in the office.

Good luck and all the best"

thanks, how do you mean in the workplace?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I really think you would benefit from some help with your confidence as you seem to doubt yourself a lot on here and recently in the workplace

thanks, how do you mean in the workplace?"

were you not nervous about starting a new role and it was natural concern but the people who gave you the role saw something in you

were you not nervous about starting a new role and it was natural concern but the people who gave you the role saw something in you"

ahh yes, forgot I posted about that. I do have very low confidence, wish I could improve it. Just bit annoyed that I let that opportunity go, she was a lovely lady, good fun and very pretty.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

were you not nervous about starting a new role and it was natural concern but the people who gave you the role saw something in you

ahh yes, forgot I posted about that. I do have very low confidence, wish I could improve it. Just bit annoyed that I let that opportunity go, she was a lovely lady, good fun and very pretty."

honestly explore some ways of boosting your confidence and reap the rewards...

a life coach may help and be worth some investment.... good luck

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Never look back. You can't do anything about it now so learn from that for next time and move on.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ahh yes, forgot I posted about that. I do have very low confidence, wish I could improve it. Just bit annoyed that I let that opportunity go, she was a lovely lady, good fun and very pretty."

You can't make an omlette without breaking eggs Dan. You'll remember for next time hopefully, and instead of freezing when the moment comes and wishing you had done afterwards, you'll remember and say what you want to say at the right time

When you've mastered it, you'll look back on these days and laugh about it - let's hope that day is soon for you.

All the best

Wolf

Yeah I'm sure i will look bck and laugh just hate the feeling of regret at the moment, especially because she was really fun and very pretty. She ticked all the boxes.

whos to say you wont run into her again

never say never. sometimes we get a 2nd crack at it

I honestly do not believe it is healthy to look back and contemplate "what if's".

I cannot change what has happened, however, I can learn from events of the past so that I am in a better position to influence the future.

I also believe in fate Dan, if it's meant to be you'll meet her again.

"I also believe in fate Dan, if it's meant to be you'll meet her again. "

Thanks hun, I hope I do. swinging is all good fun but for me is very limited, as there is know one to go back home to, and no one to talk to and share your time with. Which I think is what I am looking for.

"I hate it when you don't think quick enough or loose confidence and greatly regret it shorty after. Met a lady approached me yesterday, we spoke she asked for my name and me my age and what I was up to etc. We had a good laugh. she asked if I had a gf too.

I thought nothing of it and thought she was been friendly, maybe she was. But today I am thinking maybe she was been more than friendly? And I'm deeply regretting not asking for her number "

Agree with everyone about the confidence stuff, but you seriously missed some very obvious 'buying signs' as anyone who has dabbled in Sales will tell you.

Oh well, chalk it up to experience and the next time a woman asks if you have a GF as her fourth question, I would start thinking about where the nearest Premier Inn might be.......

I think that natural, sex is great but you can't take it out for dinner! x

By *riskygazMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Oh I know how you feel, I have a few regrets like that, when I think back to a few moments when you think a women is flirting with you, but you convince yourself it’s your imagination she is just being friendly, then when you think back with a bit more experience and confidence you see how obvious it is then regret the fun you could have had, did find my self in the same situation with one of these women again many years down the line this time I thought I have to make a pass and find out if I was right, Mmmm was I ever we were in bed in the blink of an eye lol.

just convince yourself you were playing hard to get and wait until you meet her again

"I hate it when you don't think quick enough or loose confidence and greatly regret it shorty after. Met a lady approached me yesterday, we spoke she asked for my name and me my age and what I was up to etc. We had a good laugh. she asked if I had a gf too.

I thought nothing of it and thought she was been friendly, maybe she was. But today I am thinking maybe she was been more than friendly? And I'm deeply regretting not asking for her number

Agree with everyone about the confidence stuff, but you seriously missed some very obvious 'buying signs' as anyone who has dabbled in Sales will tell you.

Oh well, chalk it up to experience and the next time a woman asks if you have a GF as her fourth question, I would start thinking about where the nearest Premier Inn might be.......

"

Yeah, I just don't know how to boost my confidence, when I try I get knock backs that often make it worse :/ seems like it's gone on far too long and like I will never gain any confidence now.

"Yeah, I just don't know how to boost my confidence, when I try I get knock backs that often make it worse :/ seems like it's gone on far too long and like I will never gain any confidence now."

Think of it in footballing terms: If you're not even on the pitch you definately ain't gonna score.

It's a numbers game, the more you try the more chance you have of getting a result.

"

Yeah, I just don't know how to boost my confidence, when I try I get knock backs that often make it worse :/ seems like it's gone on far too long and like I will never gain any confidence now."

Don't give up Dan, confidence can come at any time, it's taken me ages to get where I am now. Xxx

"

Yeah, I just don't know how to boost my confidence, when I try I get knock backs that often make it worse :/ seems like it's gone on far too long and like I will never gain any confidence now.

Don't give up Dan, confidence can come at any time, it's taken me ages to get where I am now. Xxx"

Young man I was once in your shoes!!

Life has a funny way of appearing to throw all kinds of obstacles in your path and put walls in your way!

But then it also throws the odd curve ball that suprises you - and you never see them coming!

You gotta have faith (to quote George Michael!!) - I'm sure things can only get better!!!

Good luck! A

now then, chin up and dont be so down on yourself. Im sure you'll find many ways to have a good time, and there's no need to be unhappy. So just pick yourself up off the ground, dust yourself down and think 'fuck it'. Go after the woman, make real your dreams.

Thanks everyone

» Add a new message to this topic