FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wife not interested in sex anymore

Wife not interested in sex anymore

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife dosent want sex anymore any other guys get this , she doesn't want to know .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

May she just found that you are on fabs

Love her to be on it

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"My wife dosent want sex anymore any other guys get this , she doesn't want to know ."
what are you doing to support her through this.??? Perhaps try therapy. Rule out medical reasons etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife dosent want sex anymore any other guys get this , she doesn't want to know . what are you doing to support her through this.??? Perhaps try therapy. Rule out medical reasons etc"

This.

Help her she may be struggling with something

By *ersey GirlCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"My wife dosent want sex anymore any other guys get this , she doesn't want to know ."

Why do you find it funny

R

After being in a relationship where my partner at the time didn't want anything from me I do get what your initial comment is but what I don't/can't understand is why you have a laughing emoji afterwards..

She quite possibly is having some issues and if she sees this post it'll destroy her..

Instead of being on here, try to support her and help her deal with it

And obviously the best thing you can do is join a swinging site so you can "get it" when she is struggling with god knows what. And people wonder why "single" guys get a bad rap....

"And obviously the best thing you can do is join a swinging site so you can "get it" when she is struggling with god knows what. And people wonder why "single" guys get a bad rap.... "

It happens in long term relationships. Couples can end up nut having sex for years.

Presume you have talked to her about it?

If she's not just interested then you shouldn't have to go through life without sex & Fab is yiur discreet answer.

Unlike others here I don't just assume it's your fault.

"And obviously the best thing you can do is join a swinging site so you can "get it" when she is struggling with god knows what. And people wonder why "single" guys get a bad rap.... "

He's here over a year so l don't think the best thing he " can do is join a swinging site " so he can " get it " ..BUT ..BUT..l would agree with you that maybe it's not all her fault he's not getting laid at home now ..maybe it's because he's here for the last year and has shown absolutely no interest in his wife now ..maybe he's the reason why he's not getting sex at home ..there is ALWAYS two sides to every story...and biscuit.

By *torm in a G cupWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Long White Cloud

"It happens in long term relationships. Couples can end up nut having sex for years.

If she's not just interested then you shouldn't have to go through life without sex & Fab is yiur discreet answer.

"

As a woman in a very similar predicament I do not assume it is necessarily your fault either.

My husband has lost his interest in sex. He is stressed through work and has also put on weight which doesnt help his libido and energy levels either.

I support him and offer encouragement, but find it difficult as it is such a sensitive subject for him to talk about with me and I do not want to pressure him and make him feel worse about himself either.

Fab is my temporary fix. I cam on here to meet my needs (I don't meet) while still persevering on improving our sex life.

"It happens in long term relationships. Couples can end up nut having sex for years.

As a woman in a very similar predicament I do not assume it is necessarily your fault either.

My husband has lost his interest in sex. He is stressed through work and has also put on weight which doesnt help his libido and energy levels either.

I support him and offer encouragement, but find it difficult as it is such a sensitive subject for him to talk about with me and I do not want to pressure him and make him feel worse about himself either.

Fab is my temporary fix. I cam on here to meet my needs (I don't meet) while still persevering on improving our sex life.

You look a naughty girl

"

Thankyou for being so kind

"Love her to be on it"

Why don't you see if she's interested.

Unlike others here I don't just assume it's your fault.thankyou for being so kind.

"

I agree with glass. Libidos rise and fall. Real life gets in the way.

Mine has fallen. 5 years ago I masturbated every night at least once even if we had great sex.

At its lowest point I was masturbating once a month.

Talk to her. Really talk. It will hurt. It will be humiliating too. For you and her. But afterwards you might have answers or progress. It was what I did

Unlike others here I don't just assume it's your fault.thankyou for being so kind. Thanks for you kindness i would really like to meet a nice couple.

"

By *asual777Man  over a year ago

i travel all over

There is a website called Iliasm (I live in a sexless marriage) which might be helpful . SMs are where the frequency is in single figures per year

By *esthetic21Man  over a year ago

Birmingham/Bristol

The double standards in this thread are ridiculous

» Add a new message to this topic