FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Rasputin

Rasputin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman  over a year ago

morecambe

Was he not a randy bastrad lol what he a conman or a man of god. Was he the oringal swingerlol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Either way, his pickled penis is now a display piece

LvM

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago, he was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow.

Most people looked at him with terror and with fear but to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear. He could preach the bible like a preacher, full of ecstasy and fire. But he also was the kind of teacher women would desire.

"There lived a certain man in Russia long ago, he was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow.

Most people looked at him with terror and with fear but to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear. He could preach the bible like a preacher, full of ecstasy and fire. But he also was the kind of teacher women would desire. "

I got that song stuck in my head now, thanks guys….

"There lived a certain man in Russia long ago, he was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow.

Most people looked at him with terror and with fear but to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear. He could preach the bible like a preacher, full of ecstasy and fire. But he also was the kind of teacher women would desire.

I got that song stuck in my head now, thanks guys…. "

Ra ra Rasputin!!

Lincoln

Most people looked at him with terror and with fear but to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear. He could preach the bible like a preacher, full of ecstasy and fire. But he also was the kind of teacher women would desire. "

This was actually a useful post, I had no idea what they were saying sometimes

LvM

LvM"

I am a lyrical genius. I actually wrote the song.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

LvM"

Same! Now we know the words we should celebrate by mashing our genitals together

Lincoln

LvM

I am a lyrical genius. I actually wrote the song. "

Brava then Buttercream

LvM

Lincoln

LvM

Same! Now we know the words we should celebrate by mashing our genitals together "

I am, unsurprisingly, okay with this plan.

LvM

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

His pictures show that by today's standards he was an ugly bastard....

» Add a new message to this topic