FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > new ideas for dragons den

new ideas for dragons den

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uggers nemesis OP   Couple  over a year ago

london

According to scientists its impossible to build a perpetual motion device.I think they are mistaken.

When you drop a piece of toast it always lands butter side up,correct? And when a cat falls it always lands on its feet,correct? Strap a piece of toast, butter side up to a cats back and throw it,hey presto,perpetual motion.Anyone else got any original ideas for the den?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're out... No, we're in, no..... Out, nope...... In, no, def out..... Oops in again.... Ooh, this feels nice xxx

london

"We're out... No, we're in, no..... Out, nope...... In, no, def out..... Oops in again.... Ooh, this feels nice xxx"

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

automatic watches work on the principal of perpetual motion. As long as they keep moving they will keep working.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"According to scientists its impossible to build a perpetual motion device.I think they are mistaken.

When you drop a piece of toast it always lands butter side up,correct? And when a cat falls it always lands on its feet,correct? Strap a piece of toast, butter side up to a cats back and throw it,hey presto,perpetual motion.Anyone else got any original ideas for the den? "

it lands mostly butter side down in my opinion

london

"According to scientists its impossible to build a perpetual motion device.I think they are mistaken.

When you drop a piece of toast it always lands butter side up,correct? And when a cat falls it always lands on its feet,correct? Strap a piece of toast, butter side up to a cats back and throw it,hey presto,perpetual motion.Anyone else got any original ideas for the den?

it lands mostly butter side down in my opinion"

FFS,its mean't as a lighthearted thread

» Add a new message to this topic