FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > single moms in leicestershire

single moms in leicestershire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been reading (and posting on) a thread regarding playing when your kids are in bed. While not ideal, due to other circumstances, having babysitters and having a decent social life (I'm talking once a month!) proves very difficult. I was wondering if any moms would like to meet up and maybe after a while, when we all feel comfortable with each other, we could discuss arranging our own babysitting circle? Take it in turns so each week/month a mom gets a well earned night off?? If any mom is interested then please message me. Obviously, thorough home checks and criminal records checks would have to be undertaken. Its just a thought xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a great idea or do it through your children and school the other parents dont have to know you go out to swing x

It does get easier as the kids get older x

Because I dont work school hols perk of working in school I had my friends children through the school hols cuts down on child care costs etc now I am calling in the favours lol it can work if you become friends with the other mums at school.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

I'm a single dad, sadly not in leistershire, but have the same problem. I have to agree, it does get easier as they get older and go on sleepovers yipeeeeee !

It dont get better as they get older it gets worse! U can do it when littles r sleepin but teenagers neva sleep and know what sex sounds like! Great idea tho x

Brillant idea hope it works out

» Add a new message to this topic