FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > love eggs, sex eggs etc - for my wife

love eggs, sex eggs etc - for my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My wife is shy, trust me she does not really want to talk re materbation etc and only restarted recently. We only have a dildo as we threw the other stuff away

For her bath time i want her to relax, get juices flowing for our next meet and heopefully a good fuck.

Any ladies here tried those sex egg things the ones with wired remote - if so, what is the best way to enjoy them most? Indeed you have to be well, in the mood ie happy at home etc

Tej only agrees to the dildo after a meet and rarely any other time even though i'm not that hard cocked for long - tbh she prefers the one two fingingers but i prefer she takes a big cock

Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heonix_flamesWoman  over a year ago

Midlands

Why are you trying to make her do things she doesn’t want to do? It should be her preference that matters, not yours.

"Why are you trying to make her do things she doesn’t want to do? It should be her preference that matters, not yours. "

I think you're on the wrong thread mate. If you have ever been married you'd know that most women do not openly bang on about I want a dildo, fuck another guy and that is a fact.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why are you trying to make her do things she doesn’t want to do? It should be her preference that matters, not yours.

I think you're on the wrong thread mate. If you have ever been married you'd know that most women do not openly bang on about I want a dildo, fuck another guy and that is a fact."

I think you might be on the wrong site to make that statement

I think most women on here married or not will talk about their toys

"Why are you trying to make her do things she doesn’t want to do? It should be her preference that matters, not yours.

I think you're on the wrong thread mate. If you have ever been married you'd know that most women do not openly bang on about I want a dildo, fuck another guy and that is a fact.

I think most women on here married or not will talk about their toys"

It's your pergoative to "think" like that but what I'm talking about is my wife, the women that have been married/GF's to me and most of my mates are like what I said.

Women from diffenret backgrounds cultures behave differently I've found as I've had englsih, russian, american GF's and one pakistani gf and asian wife. Bottom line I live with my lovely wife the other poster does not.

It's your pergoative to "think" like that but what I'm talking about is my wife, the women that have been married/GF's to me and most of my mates are like what I said.

Women from diffenret backgrounds cultures behave differently I've found as I've had englsih, russian, american GF's and one pakistani gf and asian wife. Bottom line I live with my lovely wife the other poster does not.

"

Not to start an argument but you made the general statement of

"If you have ever been married you'd know that most women do not openly bang on about I want a dildo, fuck another guy and that is a fact."

You can't state it as fact on a sight where most married couples actively seek to fuck other men, using a small sample from your personal experience.

You could, however, have stated in your experience most women do not tend to discuss toys and/or having sex with other people.

Because in that vein I could say it's fact women all speak about sex toys because the majority of people who I speak to are happy to talk about it.

Also what the person you're complaining about is correct, it should be your wife's preference not anyone else's

Not to start an argument but you made the general statement of

"If you have ever been married you'd know that most women do not openly bang on about I want a dildo, fuck another guy and that is a fact."

You can't state it as fact on a sight where most married couples actively seek to fuck other men, using a small sample from your personal experience.

You could, however, have stated in your experience most women do not tend to discuss toys and/or having sex with other people.

Because in that vein I could say it's fact women all speak about sex toys because the majority of people who I speak to are happy to talk about it."

"not start an argument" agreed and not to worry I don't see it like that as I never argue but I am standing by what I clearly stated as I only post from experiences and I've found that many do disagree with me especially on forums but rarely IRL, not sure why. Agree to disagree.

Enjoy your weekend.

"Also what the person you're complaining about is correct, it should be your wife's preference not anyone else's "

"Preference" did you red my OP? Clearly it's her choice or did you not bother to read that as why else would she go along with it and then enjoy our time afterwards?

We have what millions dream about and that is a fact. Having said that, none of our family and real firneds know just like most of the guys we meet.

Midlands

"Tej only agrees to the dildo after a meet and rarely any other time even though i'm not that hard cocked for long - tbh she prefers the one two fingingers but i prefer she takes a big cock

Many thanks"

Saying she only agrees to it makes it sound like you are forcing her. You’ve said her preference is one thing but you prefer her to do something else. So you’re obviously not paying attention to her preferences.

Also, I am a woman and openly talk about sex toys and my sex life with my friends, so your “facts” are incorrect.

Midlands

I think most women on here married or not will talk about their toys"

Well I’ve never been married but I am a woman. But what would I know about the conversations I have with my female friends…..

"Tej only agrees to the dildo after a meet and rarely any other time even though i'm not that hard cocked for long - tbh she prefers the one two fingingers but i prefer she takes a big cock

Many thanks

Saying she only agrees to it makes it sound like you are forcing her. You’ve said her preference is one thing but you prefer her to do something else. So you’re obviously not paying attention to her preferences.

Also, I am a woman and openly talk about sex toys and my sex life with my friends, so your “facts” are incorrect.

"

Ok; I will conceed that my wife deos not know me and I dod not know her and therefore you are controlling us. thanks for the serious, serious LOL. You know more about my "facts" than we do, ROFL

Seriously thanks for cheering me up, lol.

Midlands

Many thanks

Ok; I will conceed that my wife deos not know me and I dod not know her and therefore you are controlling us. thanks for the serious, serious LOL. You know more about my "facts" than we do, ROFL

Seriously thanks for cheering me up, lol.

"

I think you may be confusing facts with opinions. Obviously English may not be your first language but people can only respond to what you’ve written and the words or phrases you have used. Maybe try talking to your wife about it instead of people on here.

I'm not "confusing" anything.

As what you said about "ask" my wife instead of the forum, I was not aware I had to seek consent to ask a question about love eggs and if anyone could recommend any and that is not against forum rules.

» Add a new message to this topic