FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > spanking ?

spanking ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

see alot of profiles with the spanking box ticked in preferances and as a couple heavily involved in the bdsm scene we wondered how many on here have gad a proper spanking .

dont mean a few taps with a cheap piece of anne summers tat we mean a full on purple bruising mindblowing hurts for days afterwards thrashing ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oomerangno1Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Hello, we make a range of spanking cane and they are very popular so people somewhere are getting spanked is all we know. lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You offering!?...

carrbrook stalybridge

"You offering!?... "

yes you willing ?

"You offering!?...

yes you willing ?"

It does sound tempting...

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

went to fetish night not too long ago with a propper dom in charge i was told that the pleasure is to have the pain with out the bruising but i did ask for a major spanking to which i was oblidged and i as tender for a couple of days after loved it xx

carrbrook stalybridge

"went to fetish night not too long ago with a propper dom in charge i was told that the pleasure is to have the pain with out the bruising but i did ask for a major spanking to which i was oblidged and i as tender for a couple of days after loved it xx"
that sounds fun for you different people have different pain thresholds some bruise easily some dont .the after pain can be good as its a reminder of the fun you had

By *uyuksno1Man  over a year ago

poole

its even nicer when the pain is at apoint of being unbearable and then you get gently rubbed over with ice cubes and dpd absolute heaven lol xx

carrbrook stalybridge

"its even nicer when the pain is at apoint of being unbearable and then you get gently rubbed over with ice cubes and dpd absolute heaven lol xx "

I love a good spanking! Especially love when I have a nice big hand print bruise

Only like a good spanking and hair pulling from my OH.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"see alot of profiles with the spanking box ticked in preferances and as a couple heavily involved in the bdsm scene we wondered how many on here have gad a proper spanking .

dont mean a few taps with a cheap piece of anne summers tat we mean a full on purple bruising mindblowing hurts for days afterwards thrashing ?"

it means i have trouble sitting down and a bruised ass

The severity of the spanking depends on the pain threshold of the recipient. This can be increased over time and a true dom will push your limits. Unfortunately there are a lot of plastic doms out there who are willing to give you a good thrashing without knowing what it is you need and they either get great pleasure from inflicting pain or don't understand the subs requirements.

As a true sub (i have been all my sexual life)it is kind of insulting to see that people think that a spanking is BDSM. The dom/sub relationship is very complex and probably the most intimate of all. It is not merely about inflicting pain, or receiving it. Its the power the dom has over the sub. Complete trust in each other is vital and any punishment is taken gratefully. The dom will always treat their sub as they wish but its not about humiliation. Spanking is fun for many (including me!) but not to be confused with the real deal.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I enjoy a bit of a spanking.

Would love to be spanked just before we go out for dinner with friends etc. As we have children at home, it's not something we can easily do tho

» Add a new message to this topic