FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > backseat driver

backseat driver

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildbillkid OP   Man  over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

When your riding , do you stomp the floor looking for the brake, tell the other person driving what lane to get in? Slow down ? Speed up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

No

I rode with my sister to pick up my truck , i was a nervous wreak

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I don't, but I am constantly checking the wing mirror a d looking back ready to say something

"I don't, but I am constantly checking the wing mirror a d looking back ready to say something "
me too

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I may brake but otherwise I'd do everything to keep the driver comfortable and not distracted

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

oh I know a someone here who is a nervous passenger , she brakes, accelerates and checks the blind spots all the time, she can't even close her eyes as she feels motion-sick

I'd much much rather drive than sit white knuckled in the passenger seat

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

When I drive I read the road a long way ahead, if I’m passengering I do the same.

I like to relay that information to the driver so I know they are not missing any potential hazards.

Obviously this only applies to female drivers, it’s not necessary for men.

My sisterinlaw described how my brother at a services,softly, said to her. I really love you but we have another 80 miles to go. If you don't keep your mother from screaming or shouting at me or criticising my driving in any way.i will either kill us all or drive back a single man. I think he may have been a bit tetchy by then.

"My sisterinlaw described how my brother at a services,softly, said to her. I really love you but we have another 80 miles to go. If you don't keep your mother from screaming or shouting at me or criticising my driving in any way.i will either kill us all or drive back a single man. I think he may have been a bit tetchy by then."

That reminds me of my son (aged 23 at that time) needing a wee on the way to Dundee, we were nearing Hamilton so we stopped

He walks into the services, I go in to get coffee....He comes out of the toilet, spots me and loudly announces "Mumma! Feeling great now! had a surprise dump but now me Patrick is a bit itchy like" omg! I could of clobbered him!

"My sisterinlaw described how my brother at a services,softly, said to her. I really love you but we have another 80 miles to go. If you don't keep your mother from screaming or shouting at me or criticising my driving in any way.i will either kill us all or drive back a single man. I think he may have been a bit tetchy by then.

That reminds me of my son (aged 23 at that time) needing a wee on the way to Dundee, we were nearing Hamilton so we stopped

He walks into the services, I go in to get coffee....He comes out of the toilet, spots me and loudly announces "Mumma! Feeling great now! had a surprise dump but now me Patrick is a bit itchy like" omg! I could of clobbered him! "

Yeah I'm always braking

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

It depends who's driving...most people I'm constantly pointing things out or pressing my imaginary brake pedal, a couple I won't ever get in a car with again because I felt that unsafe, and a handful I can relax and just enjoy being driven for a change.

I'm a terrible passenger

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’m pretty good generally except when I’m in the car with my mum. I am on edge the whole time!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

" When your riding , do you stomp the floor looking for the brake, tell the other person driving what lane to get in? Slow down ? Speed up?"
I dont comment... but I would always rather drive than be driven

I want to but try and hold back. Either that or just do all the driving myself.

Wow I didn’t realise so many folk here needed to chill out

» Add a new message to this topic