FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 1.30am !!

1.30am !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am up watching tv after hot sex with Pork, he has to get up at 5.30am to work!

What are my lovely fab's friends up to at this time?

(Perky)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

stuck at work by myself the only thing I might get is a wank if I can be botherd

At 1.30 I was getting ready for bed. Now I'm in bed and not even slightly sleepy. I need to be up early tomorrow too.

1.30? it's now 4.30 and I'm still bouncing around on a caffeine high that hit me at teatime on Friday!

Usually only drink decaff coffee but was out with my sis and the pub we went into only had rocket fuel, then went out at 7ish last night and had another coffee, yet again, no decaff.

So far, 2 cups of coffee have kept me awake and bouncing like Tigger for 36hrs (since the 1st dose) and I'm looking at the prospect of not getting any sleep at all until after midnight Monday night/Tuesday morning, with a very active evening planned at Chams for Monday, so all in all, including the fact that I was up at 4am Friday, I'm thinking no sleep for a total of approx 93hrs, so hopefully I'll be yawning on the drive home from Chams, but I'll still only get about 7hrs sleep when I do eventually nod off

» Add a new message to this topic