FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Julia Bradbury

Julia Bradbury

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if anyone knows what’s happening but today she went under the knife to have a full left breast mastectomy.

For me she has always been a positive woman and got me into walking again. I previously did lots of walking around the coast here to help with my depression.

So just give her 5 minutes thought and for others who have cancer, whether it be breast, lung, pancreatic, brain, lymphatic, testicular ( this nearly had me) or colon cancer. #pinkribbon.

Thank you all and your thoughts please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yron69Man  over a year ago

Fareham

I love her walking shows.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Good luck Julia

By *rs mischiefWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Not sure if anyone knows what’s happening but today she went under the knife to have a full left breast mastectomy.

For me she has always been a positive woman and got me into walking again. I previously did lots of walking around the coast here to help with my depression.

So just give her 5 minutes thought and for others who have cancer, whether it be breast, lung, pancreatic, brain, lymphatic, testicular ( this nearly had me) or colon cancer. #pinkribbon.

Thank you all and your thoughts please? "

I follow her on Instagram, her posts have been raw and real. I have been sending her all my positive energy x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not sure if anyone knows what’s happening but today she went under the knife to have a full left breast mastectomy.

Thank you all and your thoughts please?

I follow her on Instagram, her posts have been raw and real. I have been sending her all my positive energy x"

Same here. She is awesome and an inspiration.

That smile wasn’t there in her last post and that was hard to see, but totally understandable.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’d love a walking date with Julia. I hope she’s ok.

» Add a new message to this topic