FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Newcastle United Takeover

Newcastle United Takeover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssex_tom OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

The Saudis have bought the club, lock stock and barrel but some are complaining about human rights abuses etc.

Justified or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The Saudis have bought the club, lock stock and barrel but some are complaining about human rights abuses etc.

Justified or not?"

You're not allowed to practice any other religion apart from Islam in Saudi Arabia Tom.

It's all over for Jews.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

I think it’s fine and I’m excited to see who they buy and get in to manage them

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I think it’s fine and I’m excited to see who they buy and get in to manage them "

What do you mean get in to manage them? Scenes when you see Bruce managing Haaland, Pogba and Neymar

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

I'm not really that bothered, there's blood money all over football. The only thing you can do as a football fan is focus on what's going on on the pitch.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Sportswashing been going on for ages with the Gulf States.

The Saudi’s are a bit of a step up though in terms of war and violence. If I was the new manager and you happen to be on a bit of a bad run I would be politely turning down any offers of cups of tea at the embassy.

By *heGateKeeperMan  over a year ago

Stratford

"I think it’s fine and I’m excited to see who they buy and get in to manage them

What do you mean get in to manage them? Scenes when you see Bruce managing Haaland, Pogba and Neymar "

Haaland? Why would you play him when you can just put it in the mixer to Joelinton up top and make Neymar and Lewandowski compete for 2nd ball scraps

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Sportswashing been going on for ages with the Gulf States.

The Saudi’s are a bit of a step up though in terms of war and violence. If I was the new manager and you happen to be on a bit of a bad run I would be politely turning down any offers of cups of tea at the embassy. "

» Add a new message to this topic