FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > These insulate Britain lot…

These insulate Britain lot…

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What glue are they actually using! I can’t get the strongest superglue to stick a pot back together but they’re successfully sticking themselves to tarmac!

Whatever it is I need some!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I got so mad the other day when they were blocking the road and that lady was trying to get to her 81 Yr old mum who'd been taken to hospital.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I got so mad the other day when they were blocking the road and that lady was trying to get to her 81 Yr old mum who'd been taken to hospital.

"

Did you kick the telly.

shits creek

"I got so mad the other day when they were blocking the road and that lady was trying to get to her 81 Yr old mum who'd been taken to hospital.

Did you kick the telly."

I'd have kicked their blinking teeth out if I'd been there. Fuck it, I'd gave lifted the ladies car over them so she could get to her mumma.

I may be overestimating my own strength somewhat

One of the leaders of this group gave a radio interview the other day and said that he would not move even if there was an emergency ambulance with a dying person onboard trying to get through. These are not good human beings, no matter what their "message" is.

shits creek

"One of the leaders of this group gave a radio interview the other day and said that he would not move even if there was an emergency ambulance with a dying person onboard trying to get through. These are not good human beings, no matter what their "message" is."

Surely they could get done for manslaughter or attempted manslaughter if that was the case no? They need to be held accountable

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

These people will cause a fatality one day and I hope nobody dies as a result....

"One of the leaders of this group gave a radio interview the other day and said that he would not move even if there was an emergency ambulance with a dying person onboard trying to get through. These are not good human beings, no matter what their "message" is."

dont know how true it is but i heard the leader hasnt even insulated his own house, protesting for the sake of it

just run the fuckers over. there own fault for sitting in the middle of a road

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

One of the leaders got an absolute arse ripping when he was being interviewed by Richard meadley it turns out that his own house wasn’t insulated but he’s telling everyone else what to do and when he was asked about the women who had a stroke whilst stuck in a traffic jam him and his other fascist mates caused he simply walked off utter bellend

To be fair, if one of them dived onto the road in front of me, I’d be hoping my car might have a sudden one off brake failure!

"These people will cause a fatality one day and I hope nobody dies as a result...."

There’s a slight contradiction in terms there I think lol

By *ora the explorerWoman  over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Idiots

"One of the leaders got an absolute arse ripping when he was being interviewed by Richard meadley it turns out that his own house wasn’t insulated but he’s telling everyone else what to do and when he was asked about the women who had a stroke whilst stuck in a traffic jam him and his other fascist mates caused he simply walked off utter bellend "

I heard the same

I prefer this type of protest to rioting.

darlington

"I prefer this type of protest to rioting."
tell that to the poor lady who couldn’t get to hospital when she’d suffered a stroke and was stuck in the traffic trying to get to hospital they are nothing more than a bunch of militant thugs

"I prefer this type of protest to rioting. tell that to the poor lady who couldn’t get to hospital when she’d suffered a stroke and was stuck in the traffic trying to get to hospital they are nothing more than a bunch of militant thugs "

Is this where we argue about whether more people suffer during riots or from blocked roads?

Only I can't be arsed.

I think they are a bunch of absolute wankers.

By *otMe66Man  over a year ago

Terra Firma

"What glue are they actually using! I can’t get the strongest superglue to stick a pot back together but they’re successfully sticking themselves to tarmac!

Whatever it is I need some! "

I think it is a heady mix of the discharge found in their underwear and their saliva. I'm not sure it is available over the counter though

I'm pretty sure you could seperate their hands from the tarmac with a well sharpened shovel.

darlington

"I'm pretty sure you could seperate their hands from the tarmac with a well sharpened shovel."
a JCB would do a much better job

By *hubby CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Essex

They should be called privileged rebellion… bunch of spoilt little brats…they need their arses spanking if you ask us

Be interested to know how many of the people wishing violence upon them have actually been affected by the protests.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Be interested to know how many of the people wishing violence upon them have actually been affected by the protests."
also how many off them had heard of this protest never mind looked into it before they started this direct action ?

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

The lot of them need to get in the bin.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Well Kennedy Everett used to have a character with the perfect catchphrase for this lot.

Round them up...

"Be interested to know how many of the people wishing violence upon them have actually been affected by the protests."

The thread is showing us what a violent lot some of our fab members are. God help the person who gets in their way in the Christmas shopping rush this year, with the shortages of Turkeys.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

"Be interested to know how many of the people wishing violence upon them have actually been affected by the protests.

The thread is showing us what a violent lot some of our fab members are. God help the person who gets in their way in the Christmas shopping rush this year, with the shortages of Turkeys. "

I don't agree with that. It's illegal for pedestrians to be on a motorway and this lot appears to be getting away with it.

If you were going to work, catch a flight, a medical or any other appointment and you missed it because of these protesters you have every right to feel angry and annoyed.

I don't agree with riots either. Years ago protesting peacefully meant marching down the high street with banners and chants but no violence or damage to property. You even had to notify the police and local authorities if you were planning one. If you didn't obey the rules the police would disperse the protest.

I prefer that kind of protest. How we got where we are today with people thinking they can just disrupt peoples lives with no consequences, I really don't know.

I've more sympathy with those protesting and more particularly their cause than I have for a load of old moaners that threaten violence from behind a screen based on what they read on the Mail Online.

At least they're attempting to do something.

I feel annoyed when I'm delayed by roadworks, road accidents and so on. Trying to claim the moral high ground because it's illegal to walk on a motorway is

By *ickeyblueeyes7Man  over a year ago

newport

"One of the leaders of this group gave a radio interview the other day and said that he would not move even if there was an emergency ambulance with a dying person onboard trying to get through. These are not good human beings, no matter what their "message" is.

dont know how true it is but i heard the leader hasnt even insulated his own house, protesting for the sake of it"

Another protester said he had been on a holiday to the USA and toured the country in an old gas gusling car how eco friendly is that. They are all a bunch of Hippocrates not to mention bellends

They're a bunch of ancient Greek doctors?

Police now need to carry nail polish remover to cut thru the glue simple answer here

"Be interested to know how many of the people wishing violence upon them have actually been affected by the protests.

The thread is showing us what a violent lot some of our fab members are. God help the person who gets in their way in the Christmas shopping rush this year, with the shortages of Turkeys.

I don't agree with that. It's illegal for pedestrians to be on a motorway and this lot appears to be getting away with it.

If you were going to work, catch a flight, a medical or any other appointment and you missed it because of these protesters you have every right to feel angry and annoyed.

I don't agree with riots either. Years ago protesting peacefully meant marching down the high street with banners and chants but no violence or damage to property. You even had to notify the police and local authorities if you were planning one. If you didn't obey the rules the police would disperse the protest.

I prefer that kind of protest. How we got where we are today with people thinking they can just disrupt peoples lives with no consequences, I really don't know.

"

We probably got here because nobody pays attention to those protests. Least the politicians, who now seem insulated ,pardon the pun, in their own bubbles.

The same politicians who stopped people seeing loved ones in their last breaths and stopped them going to their funerals. Yet they were happy to bed the rules when it suited them. A lot people seem to have forgiven them very quickly.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Regardless of the protestor's message, the very act of inhibiting others going about their perfectly lawful business is criminal sabotage. It's also not democratic.

We have measures to enable citizens to voice their concerns in a democratic manner and they elected to ignore them imperilling themselves and others. That's selfish.

This is as textbook example of how not to win hearts and minds and get the public onside. It's counter-productive and harms the very message they espouse.

They have completely blown it and sabotaged their own message.

They've poured their own petrol on bonfires of their own making, in the vain hope of telling us greater bonfires are coming/are here.

I disagree.

Democracy doesn't always work and the form of democracy we have in this country leaves many unrepresented.

The protests have certainly gained attention. They won't influence any immediate change but then who really believes the democratic process would?

"I disagree.

Democracy doesn't always work and the form of democracy we have in this country leaves many unrepresented.

The protests have certainly gained attention. They won't influence any immediate change but then who really believes the democratic process would?"

Democracy only works if you are on the side of the majority.

"I disagree.

The protests have certainly gained attention. They won't influence any immediate change but then who really believes the democratic process would?

Democracy only works if you are on the side of the majority."

I'd argue it sort of works if you have a good opposition. It works even better if you have parties needing to compromise and work together in coalitions.

But the present situation of an inept govt. and zero prospect of them losing power for the foreseeable future is little better than a one party state.

Chelmsford

Trouble is. There is no viable alternative to govern.

The labour are deluded clowns in waiting for another drubbing..

By *angzMan  over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

"I've more sympathy with those protesting and more particularly their cause than I have for a load of old moaners that threaten violence from behind a screen based on what they read on the Mail Online.

I feel annoyed when I'm delayed by roadworks, road accidents and so on. Trying to claim the moral high ground because it's illegal to walk on a motorway is "

Just hope you or a loved one doesn't get delayed on way to hospital because some hypocrites blocked the roads.

By *angzMan  over a year ago

Manchester, London & sometimes Newcastle

The cause was good, but is being led by people who have been shown to be hypocrites and nasty people. They've done more harm to eco issues than good. Hope some d*unk driver doesn't brake in time.

"I've more sympathy with those protesting and more particularly their cause than I have for a load of old moaners that threaten violence from behind a screen based on what they read on the Mail Online.

I feel annoyed when I'm delayed by roadworks, road accidents and so on. Trying to claim the moral high ground because it's illegal to walk on a motorway is

Just hope you or a loved one doesn't get delayed on way to hospital because some hypocrites blocked the roads."

Chelmsford

These people really are a clueless rabble without a cause...

They remind me of that King Kanute who sat on his throne on the beach and tried to stop the tide. He might as well have sat on the road to London market and tried to stop sheep.

Deluded fools the lot of them

"I disagree.

The protests have certainly gained attention. They won't influence any immediate change but then who really believes the democratic process would?"

Extinction rebellion regularly have peaceful demonstrations and they're simply ignored, they barely make local, never mind national news.

For all those caking these people hypocrites, they're not telling us to insulate our houses, they are asking the government to fund it. Climate change will only ever successfully be fought with policy changes, relying on people to do the right thing is absolutely pointless.

Mr

Numbskulls.

I cant stand protesting at the best of times but the type that interfere with day to day life of others.. pure scum

Essex

"These people really are a clueless rabble without a cause...

They remind me of that King Kanute who sat on his throne on the beach and tried to stop the tide. He might as well have sat on the road to London market and tried to stop sheep.

Deluded fools the lot of them "

I’m getting ready for them tomorrow have to cross the dartford crossing but have to get past the Waltham cross section first lol Keep getting double fucked

"These people really are a clueless rabble without a cause... "

Without a cause?!

"Numbskulls.

I cant stand protesting at the best of times but the type that interfere with day to day life of others.. pure scum "

All protesting? The students in Tianaman Square? The civil rights movement in the US?

Tell me I'm wrong but that attitude stinks of I'm alright Jack, I'm not interested in hearing how others are suffering.

Mr

Chelmsford

Without a cause?!

"

Yes without a cause. I don't want my house insulated ..

They don't represent me

Without a cause?!

They don't represent me"

I think that sums up most attitudes here perfectly.

Chelmsford

Without a cause?!

They don't represent me

I think that sums up most attitudes here perfectly. "

And if that's most people then they should just pack in and go home.. they are the very worst of lowlife in society..

I think that if you are going to pull a stunt like this you need to make sure you are absolutely squeaky clean yourself, which some of these people (including their leader) clearly aren't.

Tbh the whole thing just doesn't seem right to me. The way their leader talks about it all just screams "this is probably, almost definitely a cult"

Without a cause?!

They don't represent me

And if that's most people then they should just pack in and go home.. they are the very worst of lowlife in society.. "

Because if you don't reflect the majority your views don't count?

I can understand the frustrations of people that have been directly affected by protests.

But to deny they don't represent a genuine issue is really stupid.

To get angry and threaten violence against people even when you're nowhere near being affected by then is really really stupid.

As for those of you sending personal abuse via private message, get a fucking grip.

Apart from the woman directing personal abuse at my 'floppy tits' wife (whose had nothing to do with any of this). You're not just stupid.

Without a cause?!

They don't represent me

And if that's most people then they should just pack in and go home.. they are the very worst of lowlife in society..

I can understand the frustrations of people that have been directly affected by protests.

To get angry and threaten violence against people even when you're nowhere near being affected by then is really really stupid.

As for those of you sending personal abuse via private message, get a fucking grip.

Apart from the woman directing personal abuse at my 'floppy tits' wife (whose had nothing to do with any of this). You're not just stupid. "

The flippant remarks on this thread involving violence are very unlikely to transpire to real life. They're just voicing their frustrations (albeit in an extreme manner); I highly doubt that anyone here would actually run a protester over.

Meanwhile, IB protesters are very actively advocating manslaughter through the blocking of ambulances and intentionally causing emotional distress.

FYI airing contents of PMs and naming and shaming other users might come back to bite you. In case you weren't aware

Without a cause?!

They don't represent me

Apart from the woman directing personal abuse at my 'floppy tits' wife (whose had nothing to do with any of this). You're not just stupid.

The flippant remarks on this thread involving violence are very unlikely to transpire to real life. They're just voicing their frustrations (albeit in an extreme manner); I highly doubt that anyone here would actually run a protester over.

Meanwhile, IB protesters are very actively advocating manslaughter through the blocking of ambulances and intentionally causing emotional distress.

FYI airing contents of PMs and naming and shaming other users might come back to bite you. In case you weren't aware "

This is very true and I heard a few of the spokespeople for this protest group on the radio and have made it clear if people die because they can't get treatment that's just collateral damage and in every protest movement people have died. They really just want to cause to disruption and Let's be honest if they keep wondering on to motorways it's not gonna be long until there is a death as a direct result of their actions.

Chelmsford

What do these morons actually want?

"What do these morons actually want?"

That is the difficulty because they're not that clear just that they want better installation in every home. They Spend a lot of time attacking others rather than getting their point across.

"What do these morons actually want?"

I feel like you should probably try looking up their manifesto before calling them morons. Their cause does seem legit. It's a shame they're going about it in such a shite way.

What's even more ironic is the extra pollution being caused by idling cars

"What do these morons actually want?

I feel like you should probably try looking up their manifesto before calling them morons. Their cause does seem legit. It's a shame they're going about it in such a shite way.

What's even more ironic is the extra pollution being caused by idling cars "

In his defence if you've onlyheard their interviews I can see why he would call them morons.

In his defence if you've onlyheard their interviews I can see why he would call them morons. "

Yeah I get that but if you're going to use such harsh language it would be better to make an effort to research the other side first, so that you can be sure of yourself when you do choose to call them a moron.

Essex

"I think that if you are going to pull a stunt like this you need to make sure you are absolutely squeaky clean yourself, which some of these people (including their leader) clearly aren't.

Tbh the whole thing just doesn't seem right to me. The way their leader talks about it all just screams "this is probably, almost definitely a cult" "

Seems like a hidden agenda with them, fully support the concept but I use about half a tank in diesel a day, don’t get me wrong I feel bad, but I’d feel a lot worse if I couldn’t afford to feed and cloth my children.

In his defence if you've onlyheard their interviews I can see why he would call them morons.

Yeah I get that but if you're going to use such harsh language it would be better to make an effort to research the other side first, so that you can be sure of yourself when you do choose to call them a moron. "

Again some of the language they have used in their interviews has been rather unpleasant. All I'm saying is they are not doing themselves any favours and how they are putting themselves across because actually the cause is a good one the way they are going about it is horrendous.

Get an excavator, scoop em up and put them in the bin

Chelmsford

Yeah I get that but if you're going to use such harsh language it would be better to make an effort to research the other side first, so that you can be sure of yourself when you do choose to call them a moron. "

I know morons when I see them. Research not needed. They are complete drongo moron pondlife bullies ...

Essex

"Get an excavator, scoop em up and put them in the bin "

Straight talking

Chelmsford

They are mainly attention seekers...

If they are expecting the government to fund every house to be insulated,how do they expect apost pandemic country that is literally on its arse financially will pay for it,now is not the time,we are all struggling to get our lives back on track,it's funny they are,as mainly middle or upper class people,the only ones who can afford it,the leader has said both his homes are under insulated, practice what you preach,then maybe I would listen,and the police and the courts have proved how toothless they are. There are people who are wandering how to put food on the table ATM!

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Bunch of cunts. Wish they would fuck off back to Cambridge and sip on their earl grey

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Perhaps they could patent their glue

By *LAchillesMan  over a year ago

North London

I support what they stand for but then read the comments on here and think the planet’s absolutely f****d anyway so why bother. I mean recycling yoghurt pots, birthday cards and the Daily Mail will help but it’s not going to save the planet is it?

I also seem to recall the suffragettes threw themselves under horses and caused public disruptions to get votes for women. That seemed to work. Should they not have done that? Answers on a postcard please.

"I support what they stand for but then read the comments on here and think the planet’s absolutely f****d anyway so why bother. I mean recycling yoghurt pots, birthday cards and the Daily Mail will help but it’s not going to save the planet is it?

I also seem to recall the suffragettes threw themselves under horses and caused public disruptions to get votes for women. That seemed to work. Should they not have done that? Answers on a postcard please."

Thats action was part of what got women the vote. Also the suffragettes targeted people that could actually help them further their cause.

I don't have an issue with the cause I do have an issue with the methods.

Plus it puts the government in a really difficult situation because if they give into these protesters will be having people causing public nuisance/disruption all over the place to further their cause.

By *hrobber4u2Man  over a year ago

Tameside

Why don't they glue themselves to the outside of uninsulated houses?

Win win!

By *oodFitMan  over a year ago

Castlebar

Maybe they are right. Pollution is everywhere. Who knows

North London

"I support what they stand for but then read the comments on here and think the planet’s absolutely f****d anyway so why bother. I mean recycling yoghurt pots, birthday cards and the Daily Mail will help but it’s not going to save the planet is it?

I also seem to recall the suffragettes threw themselves under horses and caused public disruptions to get votes for women. That seemed to work. Should they not have done that? Answers on a postcard please.

Thats action was part of what got women the vote. Also the suffragettes targeted people that could actually help them further their cause.

Plus it puts the government in a really difficult situation because if they give into these protesters will be having people causing public nuisance/disruption all over the place to further their cause.

"

I think it put the government of the day in a similar position, don’t you. The suffragettes got women the vote though. And thank goodness for that.

North London

"Why don't they glue themselves to the outside of uninsulated houses?

Win win! "

That would be most houses in the U.K. then.

If people are pissed off having a protester glued to their local motorway junction how pissed off will they be to have a crusty glued to their front door?

That’s definitely an escalation so good idea.

North London

"Maybe they are right. Pollution is everywhere. Who knows "

Yep. So let’s not bother.

I think it put the government of the day in a similar position, don’t you. The suffragettes got women the vote though. And thank goodness for that."

It didn't though because it wasn't just that alone. And where exactly do they expect the money to come from this?

Win win!

If people are pissed off having a protester glued to their local motorway junction how pissed off will they be to have a crusty glued to their front door?

That’s definitely an escalation so good idea."

It's more than being pissed off!

A Neighbor had a consultant appointment cancelled because the consultant was held up by these protesters. He had waited 18 months for this! Like I said they need to start targeting the people that can actually make a difference not just commuters amd people doing there best to live their lives who actually end up omitting more pollution because they are sat in traffic!

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I support the cause, but not the method.

Installate Britain say that....

Pound for pound, home insulation provides the most cost-effective way of reducing carbon emissions and it would have an immediate impact.

With almost 15% of the UK’s total emissions coming from heating homes.

I don't think the cost of the Government making this happen is anything compared to the cost of them not, where the environment is at stake

North London

[Removed by poster at 13/10/21 04:55:09]

North London

Win win!

A Neighbor had a consultant appointment cancelled because the consultant was held up by these protesters. He had waited 18 months for this! Like I said they need to start targeting the people that can actually make a difference not just commuters amd people doing there best to live their lives who actually end up omitting more pollution because they are sat in traffic!"

Sure, I get that but it’s the incumbent government people need to get angry with (regardless of it being Labour or Conservative) and not the protesters. The protestors are only protesting because the incumbent government aren’t listening or taking rapid enough action to deal with the problem.

North London

Win win!

A Neighbor had a consultant appointment cancelled because the consultant was held up by these protesters. He had waited 18 months for this! Like I said they need to start targeting the people that can actually make a difference not just commuters amd people doing there best to live their lives who actually end up omitting more pollution because they are sat in traffic!"

I would suggest that your neighbour’s experience was one in a few thousand but who knows the true stats versus the media reporting?

So who do you think they should target that would make a real difference? Genuinely keen to know.

North London

I think it put the government of the day in a similar position, don’t you. The suffragettes got women the vote though. And thank goodness for that.

It didn't though because it wasn't just that alone. And where exactly do they expect the money to come from this?

"

So what else was it that got women the vote?

I expect that “they” expect that taxes will pay for this, and wasn’t it something that the government committed to and then reneged upon?. Like taxes pay for everything else that is beneficial to society: education, national health, decent infrastructure, etc.

When a demonstration results in an ambulance getting stuck in traffic everyone is up in arms about it, damning the protesters and their ‘selfishness’ but ambulances are delayed every day for numerous different reasons that are preventable: poor investment in the health service, too few ambulances, tired and overworked ambulance drivers, poor road infrastructure, badly planned roadworks, too many cars on the road because of expensive or non-existent public transport. If the concern about ambulance delays was genuine you’d expect people to shout just as loudly about these things too, but they never do.

North London

"When a demonstration results in an ambulance getting stuck in traffic everyone is up in arms about it, damning the protesters and their ‘selfishness’ but ambulances are delayed every day for numerous different reasons that are preventable: poor investment in the health service, too few ambulances, tired and overworked ambulance drivers, poor road infrastructure, badly planned roadworks, too many cars on the road because of expensive or non-existent public transport. If the concern about ambulance delays was genuine you’d expect people to shout just as loudly about these things too, but they never do.

"

So true.

North London

I live just off a major thoroughfare and it’s a vital route to one of London’s major hospitals. It’s always closed due to leaky pipes and sewers. The reasons for its closure is not down to climate change protestors yet it never gets blamed for risking people’s lives or harming the status quo. It’s worst than that it due to little investment in infrastructure investment.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"Numbskulls.

I cant stand protesting at the best of times but the type that interfere with day to day life of others.. pure scum "

By not standing protests you seem to benefit from things.

Examples poll tax as example this was the most devisive policy to benefit the very rich at expense of the poor.

If you have no backbone yourself thats one thing but to criticise others that do shows selfishness of highest level.

Do I agree with say extinction rebellion not really but everyone has the right to protest peacefully.

Do I agree with Insulate group yes I do the government should be if serious about climate change etc.

Do I agree with the way they are doing things no I do not.

However the police bill if gets through will result in even if just one person starts a one person protest can be arrested this should worry everyone.

Instead of the me me me outlook consider the fact that as in your case as example u must have sore arse as by doing nowt about anything you might as well be bent over permanently to let government fuck you when they choose.

By *r Discreet 75Man  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

They wouldn't last 5 mins up north what's wrong with southerners kick fuck out of them they'll soon stop

North London

"They wouldn't last 5 mins up north what's wrong with southerners kick fuck out of them they'll soon stop"

LOL - you want to make this even more divisive and start an argument between north and south england? That’s sad. This is about your kids’ future and the world they and your grandchildren will live in, be it north or south east or west. Believe me we all know violent idiots capable of kicking someone’s teeth in but that doesn’t really help with productive discussion.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

"One of the leaders of this group gave a radio interview the other day and said that he would not move even if there was an emergency ambulance with a dying person onboard trying to get through. These are not good human beings, no matter what their "message" is.

dont know how true it is but i heard the leader hasnt even insulated his own house, protesting for the sake of it"

It's true. The ambulance guy was on the last few minutes of Sheila Forgarty's (sp?) show before Eddie Mare on LBC radio.Both Sheila and Eddie were in disbelief. Eddie was all for asking more questions. Sheila was too speechless to continue!

The guy whose home was insulated was on GMTV. He stormed off...lol

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Horsham

"I prefer this type of protest to rioting. tell that to the poor lady who couldn’t get to hospital when she’d suffered a stroke and was stuck in the traffic trying to get to hospital they are nothing more than a bunch of militant thugs "

I read somewhere that if she had gotten to hospital quickly, the damage would have been minimal. Now she is paralysed.

The irony is that if any of them took ill, how would the emergency services be able to get to them?

All that traffic sat with engines running.

All the medical supplies not being transported.

All the fresh food being transported going to waste and ending up being thrown away.

Families sat in cars wasting valuable time instead of being in school and work.

They haven't thought any of their cause through.

They are just anti establishment spoilt brats, out to cause disruption and chaos because they want to make a name for themselves.

Perhaps the authorities should let the public that are being held up on the roads move them, that would give the arseholes the chaos they're trying to create.

Chelmsford

It's happening again in Essex today and eyewitness accounts saying that no police had arrived and so drivers were dragging them away. Only a matter of time before someone injures their back or worse.

"I prefer this type of protest to rioting. tell that to the poor lady who couldn’t get to hospital when she’d suffered a stroke and was stuck in the traffic trying to get to hospital they are nothing more than a bunch of militant thugs

I read somewhere that if she had gotten to hospital quickly, the damage would have been minimal. Now she is paralysed."

Hope she sues them.

By *LiamMan  over a year ago

Midlands

If my home is insulated too well I'll be too hot in the summer

Chelmsford

"If my home is insulated too well I'll be too hot in the summer "

That's my take on it.. I ripped most of my insulation out

"If my home is insulated too well I'll be too hot in the summer "

Surely having it insulated means that the sun won't make it hot.

By *asterandGenieCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

There was a 70 year old guy on the radio the other day previously never been arrested but he’s been campaigning with this lot and been arrested 4 times in the last few weeks

Chelmsford

"If my home is insulated too well I'll be too hot in the summer

Surely having it insulated means that the sun won't make it hot. "

In real terms it traps the heat in that is generated on hot days. That's why it's usually cooler downstairs at night.

» Add a new message to this topic