FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Last person you dated

Last person you dated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

What was the reason why the last person you dated stop pursuing each other?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibonacciMan  over a year ago

hidden location

We ended up getting married. And once we eventually split I learned my lesson about what dating can lead to and so haven't dated anyone since.

Much happier as a result.

London/Milton Keynes

Ha

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

She was way less attractive with her cloths off

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you're all about the deep questions this morning OP.

he hurt me, and didn't care.

i retaliated, and didn't care.

and that's the story in balamory.

Px

He was a perfect, beautiful, innocent soul. I knew I'd damage him beyond all repair.

London/Milton Keynes

"you're all about the deep questions this morning OP.

he hurt me, and didn't care.

i retaliated, and didn't care.

and that's the story in balamory.

Px "

Well I tend to think of random shit when I wake myself up around 3am each morning lol.

London/Milton Keynes

"He was a perfect, beautiful, innocent soul. I knew I'd damage him beyond all repair. "

Lol

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

This was 30yrs ago. He lived in France and had to do National service. We had no mobiles or access to the Internet.

I thought I was ready hafe way though the date I knew I wasn’t instead off make her feel bad and like it was her I gave her out

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

We tried moving from friends to lovers, we should have stayed as just friends, luckily we are able to have returned to that after we hurt each other

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

We crossed the line of being great friends to fuck and become fwb's

Didn't work we've now ruined the friendship too

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

Being 6000 miles apart during a pandemic just screwed things up really

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

He ghosted me and broke what little of my heart I'd repaired from my split with my ex

She went back with her ex. He was a more stable person than me.

My work was the reason unfortunately!!!

By *anilla switchWoman  over a year ago

Hampshire

When I met my bf, I liked the fact he was quirky. But he actually would stress about the slightest of things and I ended up feeling uncomfortable around him. Not nice walking on egg shells

"What was the reason why the last person you dated stop pursuing each other?"

He used foul disrespectful language in arguments...no need for that

By *estinyIsAllCouple  over a year ago

Staffordshire

We had a child together and he was cheating on me. We split up, he apologised, I fell for it, he kept cheating on me. I arranged it so we'd remain amicable for our sons sake, he'd pay my half of any loans we had together instead of him paying child maintenance to me - instead he went bankrupt, didn't tell me and left me with all the debt and no child maintenance. At the time he still saw our son, however 7 years on from when he last dropped him home and said "I'll get him in 2 weeks" we haven't seen nor heard from him.

I prefer it this way, as does my son who now looks at my husband as dad for being there for 13 of his 16 years.

The guy is the epitome of a waste of space. We live and learn!

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

She was visiting London from her home in Paris at short notice and was pissed off that I couldn’t put her up and spend a long weekend with her.

I was off to South of France for a cycle holiday.

She went berserk on the phone.

I do attract them. No more dating for me.

He decided he still had feelings for his ex

"He ghosted me and broke what little of my heart I'd repaired from my split with my ex"

I hate ghosters! My first bf ghosted me after a year and a half together and plans and it broke me, I still am scarred about people leaving without saying anything and it terrifies me! X

Sorry that arsehole didn’t have the balls to close the chapter with you properly. And have some respect

My last one broke things off with me because he wasn’t over his ex Mrs, and then we had 5-6 months of back and forth till I had enough and said no more, I’m worth more than these shitty breadcrumbs.

"What was the reason why the last person you dated stop pursuing each other?"

He bl@ckmailed me into an abortion (not being there was the breaking point) but to rub salt into the wound, he told me I shouldn't have gone ahead and done it!

How heartless can one human being be.

I picked better next time

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

He was nuts. Couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

His wife was unaware they were supposedly separated. One thing I'm thankful for lockdown for, no hiding behind working away to give cover for living a double life.

Yeah, bye, sort that shit out and leave me alone.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

He could be rather controlling at times, gaslighted me so I'd have to check what was actually said a lot which really makes you question things! It got to the point where I'd search to make sure I wasn't going mad/being an awful bitch and imagining things.

Long periods of silence (like days) but would get annoyed/make comments if I didn't reply within a set timeframe. Disliked me talking to others but had no problem last minute letting me know about socials with others or prioritizing fab meets over me.

I just think we weren't that compatible really; maybe something about me brought out the negative in him? Who knows. He wasn't a bad man. We just weren't right together.

By *rispyDuckMan  over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

She was a lovely girl & had the most gorgeous smile but she was just too needy. I like independent people

By *uitedSuitorMan  over a year ago

Halifax / Leeds

I married her!

"He could be rather controlling at times, gaslighted me so I'd have to check what was actually said a lot which really makes you question things! It got to the point where I'd search to make sure I wasn't going mad/being an awful bitch and imagining things.

Long periods of silence (like days) but would get annoyed/make comments if I didn't reply within a set timeframe. Disliked me talking to others but had no problem last minute letting me know about socials with others or prioritizing fab meets over me.

I just think we weren't that compatible really; maybe something about me brought out the negative in him? Who knows. He wasn't a bad man. We just weren't right together."

Controlling people are one of the WORST! Like 100%

And totally get also them ones who would ask you to be present but they have the balls to disappear for days. Like , no, thank you!!

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

We dated for 12 weeks, things were going really well. Then I got the text, it's not you it's me

I ran into him a few months later, asked what happened as I was curious. He said that things were going so well it was messing with his anxiety waiting for me to be a bitch in some way

I'm just me, can't be anyone else. Turns out I dodged a bullet anyway

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

She chose alcohol as the important part of the relationship

Because it time for me to be number one for change

He had an alcohol and co*e problem and was just going around in circles. I had to just cut ties.

And before that, father of my 2 boys, cheated while I was pregnant (and very ill) on our youngest. And when I say cheated I mean there were dozens of women and prostitutes. A sex addict who would literally shag anyone who would let him.

Dated for a year and I called it off. Lovely girl but just didn't feel right and I couldn't put my finger on it. I loved her but wasn't "in love" with her. As I'm an all or nothing type of guy I'm now pretty much resigned to the fact I may never settle down (which really sucks for a guy that wants a family! )

By *anae21Woman  over a year ago

Nearer than you think

He wasn't nice to me. Took a couple of years to remove the caul from my eyes, but realised it wasn't a healthy relationship and ended it.

By *BWBI2019Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

He was alright in the sense of I've had alot worse but he was completely socially inept, especially around my family, only showed affection when he was d*unk, I was left pretty much paying for everything we did together and the sex life was abysmal. I swore to myself that I'd be alot stricter with my standards after that one!

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

The last p person I dated who wasn't Mr KC, I dated when I was younger than I can disclose here. We split up because he was immature and didn't face up to his (then sizeable) responsibility.

She had a behaviour pattern that hurt me. Over 13 years or so the behaviour pattern became more and more part of every day life. Every time I challenged it there was a reason given outside of her control for the behaviour. I spent years asking for counselling but she refused. I cheated, had a breakdown and left.

Mr

By *ottoncandy42Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

"He ghosted me and broke what little of my heart I'd repaired from my split with my ex"

Same, I was ghosted. I should of know better as there were warning signs and he was in the military. Was never going to work

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

She was going up the relationship escalator so fast we'd have been launched off the top and gone into orbit.

I, on the other hand, wanted to actually enjoy my life, so I let her go. No regrets. It just meant breaking her heart sooner rather than later.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

She was lovely. Genuinely and in many ways people would think I was mad for ending it. But there was no “whoosh”. I had to lead with everything, sexually, and I was tired of that, I didn’t want someone I had to mould to my desires, I wanted someone fully formed with their own desires.

In the end I was honest but hopefully kind. Do I regret it? No not really. You can’t be half-hearted in these things and you should set someone free and enable them to find the right person, rather than stringing them along until someone else turns your head.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

Have to ask him? Last i heard he would see me soon after staying the night he seems to be a ghost! Silly me letting someone get close again. Lol His loss anyway! Theirs plenty more winkles in the world. Hahaha

By *eeling0880Man  over a year ago

Pennines

She was a alcohol fuelled nutter that refused to recognise any issues because she didn’t remember. I like a social drink but this was different levels

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Separated by tory party draconian immigration law.

"She was lovely. Genuinely and in many ways people would think I was mad for ending it. But there was no “whoosh”. I had to lead with everything, sexually, and I was tired of that, I didn’t want someone I had to mould to my desires, I wanted someone fully formed with their own desires.

In the end I was honest but hopefully kind. Do I regret it? No not really. You can’t be half-hearted in these things and you should set someone free and enable them to find the right person, rather than stringing them along until someone else turns your head. "

you are a good guy ! X you have done the right thing for the both of ya x

» Add a new message to this topic