FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Can’t get any replies

Can’t get any replies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It’s quite sad

What do I have to do to get peoples attention on here ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

maybe change your profile?

comes across as you are your number one priority???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It’s quite sad

What do I have to do to get peoples attention on here ?"

It’s a niche market man, but every niche is present. If there’s no luck in your area, try expanding and be will to catch a train.

Stopping into a few clubs and collecting verifications helps too, since people can put behavior to a face. Just chat people up and slide what your Fab is, if convo goes well.

Along with networking, we also had after club parties in hotels back in the states. That was where the real fun is.

Wow, you’re really fit and sexy. If you can’t get replies then there’s no chance for the rest of us...

"maybe change your profile?

"

I don’t think my profile is too self centred. I mean, I’m not that type of person at all and if anything my profile is pretty bland

"It’s quite sad

It’s a niche market man, but every niche is present. If there’s no luck in your area, try expanding and be will to catch a train.

Stopping into a few clubs and collecting verifications helps too, since people can put behavior to a face. Just chat people up and slide what your Fab is, if convo goes well.

Along with networking, we also had after club parties in hotels back in the states. That was where the real fun is. "

I don’t know man I’m quite introverted and little socially awkward, those kind of setting me make me feel out of place

Pembrokeshire

I don’t think my profile is too self centred. I mean, I’m not that type of person at all and if anything my profile is pretty bland"

you asked, I gave my opinion, it's not what you say, it's more the pics, gym bunnies don't impress me much.

"It’s quite sad

You must have zero chat or personality!

Not having a go but you look in good shape the only sad part is you feel the need to bang up a thread like this

Anyway hope you get what you where looking for out of this

All the best OP

I don’t think my profile is too self centred. I mean, I’m not that type of person at all and if anything my profile is pretty bland

you asked, I gave my opinion, it's not what you say, it's more the pics, gym bunnies don't impress me much."

Oh right I see

Pembrokeshire

you asked, I gave my opinion, it's not what you say, it's more the pics, gym bunnies don't impress me much.

Oh right I see "

Maybe consider some other pictures which demonstrate your interests other than your body??? just a suggestion.

Show something of your personality?

"It’s quite sad

Along with networking, we also had after club parties in hotels back in the states. That was where the real fun is.

I don’t know man I’m quite introverted and little socially awkward, those kind of setting me make me feel out of place "

Drink a bit of alcohol (not too much) and use that as an opener. My conversation started is usually something along the lines of “You both look very well, fancy a chat? My social skills got a bit dull during the pandemic but some conversation always helps.” After that, it’s a normal conversation with a bit of flirting dropped in.

Either that or talk with the staff and dip your toe in the conversation water. Everyone has awkward first experiences. But with a body like yours, you can definitely meet people if I can.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

SHOUT VERY LOUDLY AND STAMP YOUR FEET

"It’s quite sad

the joys of being a male on here

"SHOUT VERY LOUDLY AND STAMP YOUR FEET "

Alternatively, if your club has a pole, become a male stripper for the night. It’s pretty fun and ya might walk away with some laughs and tips.

Oh right I see

Maybe consider some other pictures which demonstrate your interests other than your body??? just a suggestion.

Show something of your personality?"

We go to the gym cause we have no personality!

If I had I wouldn’t drag my ass to that sweaty kip every morning !!!!

"It’s quite sad

What do I have to do to get peoples attention on here ? the joys of being a male on here"

If y’all just use the site as a dating tool, gonna be wildly dissatisfied. Tinder, Hinge and bumble are alright, but meeting people irl has never been easier after COVID.

This site works best when you’re looking to be a degenerate like me and experience wild, crazy sex.

Oh right I see

If I had I wouldn’t drag my ass to that sweaty kip every morning !!!!"

Considered picking up a recreational sport? You can meet tons of people in BJJ and Kickboxing classes. That’s how I got my invite to my first club.

By *mma29Couple  over a year ago

wirral

"SHOUT VERY LOUDLY AND STAMP YOUR FEET "

Would tap dancing shoes help in this situation?

Oh right I see

Considered picking up a recreational sport? You can meet tons of people in BJJ and Kickboxing classes. That’s how I got my invite to my first club. "

I train BJJ full time. I’m a purple belt competitor and coach . It’s all I do but my club is kind of serious, no one goes to clubs or drinks or anything like that Just a bunch of jiu jitsu nerds lol

Oh right I see

Considered picking up a recreational sport? You can meet tons of people in BJJ and Kickboxing classes. That’s how I got my invite to my first club.

I train BJJ full time. I’m a purple belt competitor and coach . It’s all I do but my club is kind of serious, no one goes to clubs or drinks or anything like that Just a bunch of jiu jitsu nerds lol "

You obviously have social skills you train people your in good nick

Mate just keep on the threads best advice !

Oh right I see

I train BJJ full time. I’m a purple belt competitor and coach . It’s all I do but my club is kind of serious, no one goes to clubs or drinks or anything like that Just a bunch of jiu jitsu nerds lol

Mate just keep on the threads best advice !"

Always nice to see a self improvement thread for men. There’s nothing standing in someone’s way, when they decide to get better,

Tons of dudes wonder why they can’t get laid, and the answer is usually a lack of desirability. A little effort and you’re set.

Oh right I see

Mate just keep on the threads best advice !"

Thanks I usually just lurk the forums but I’ll post more for sure

Oh right I see

Mate just keep on the threads best advice !

Thanks I usually just lurk the forums but I’ll post more for sure "

That’s the attitude!

Look Wasn’t been harsh earlier Regardless I apologize if it came off I tad blunt !

Anyway best of luck pal keep on here and be active

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

I'm sure you do? You look good but some people like the whole package not just appearance. Good luck

By *uvery30Woman  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm new back here.

But maybe try sending a message that relates to there profile. And if you can maybe add a face pic as well?

» Add a new message to this topic