FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Verification is a struggle

Verification is a struggle

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osh7inch OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Really struggling to get verified is there anyway or anyone willing to help me prove who I am so I can get verified I’m genuine even if it’s just two minutes on cam?! CAN ANYONE HELP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Pop into the Cam rooms & try General chat or one of the directing rooms. I'm sure you'll easily find someone to help you out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m sure someone in the can rooms will cam verify you, if not why not go to a club or social someone there might verify you

Verifications by cam are practically useless.

Verifications are often used to help judge a person's mettle. Are they trustworthy or are they as their pictures say, did they turn up fir their meet ect. And as such a random cam veri says nothing

If you want a quality Verification go to a social or event.

"Verifications by cam are practically useless.

Verifications are often used to help judge a person's mettle. Are they trustworthy or are they as their pictures say, did they turn up fir their meet ect. And as such a random cam veri says nothing

If you want a quality Verification go to a social or event. "

I agree, but if you don't have anything at all, people often aren't willing to meet you, so you do have to start somewhere.

Cam rooms, as others have said, will at least allow someone to verify that you look like your photos, which is a start.

Organised socials or clubs are better, but a lot of people are in here to look for one to one meets so these options can be daunting.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

They say you actually look like you and you've not pinched the photos.

That's a step up from no veri.

birmingham

Iv tried going on cam when it comes to clubs I’m not sure if I’m ready for that as of yet just wanted a general convo on cam to put face to pics if anyone can help me out if appreciate it and I do t want to sound fussy but as I’m straight I don’t want to get verified by a male

"Iv tried going on cam when it comes to clubs I’m not sure if I’m ready for that as of yet just wanted a general convo on cam to put face to pics if anyone can help me out if appreciate it and I do t want to sound fussy but as I’m straight I don’t want to get verified by a male "

When you went on cam, did you ask the room if someone would verify you?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I do t want to sound fussy but as I’m straight I don’t want to get verified by a male "

Are you hoping to go on cam and a woman agree that your willy looks like the one on your profile ?

birmingham

"I do t want to sound fussy but as I’m straight I don’t want to get verified by a male

Are you hoping to go on cam and a woman agree that your willy looks like the one on your profile ?"

If I did then I would of asked this question in the fantasy part no penis involved just my face and the woman in the cam room are usually busy and then look at my profile and see it’s not verified

"Iv tried going on cam when it comes to clubs I’m not sure if I’m ready for that as of yet just wanted a general convo on cam to put face to pics if anyone can help me out if appreciate it and I do t want to sound fussy but as I’m straight I don’t want to get verified by a male "

Just hide your veri summary and the veri. Some people seem to think that veris mean the people fucked.

OP - from 1 Newbie to another ..

have a look in the Socials Section for a local meet-up, there's a good couple of clubs around where Socials happen. You're under no Pressure to play or anything and it's a good way to get those "Veris'" You're after.

I've been to 1 Club, not really played at all but spent the time chatting with others there and I'm off to my 1st Social at the End of the Month so hoping to get my Face known (IF I take off the Mask lol)

Saying that, I'm off to 2 GG sessions this Month as well, I know I'm probably not going to Play there either as like Yourself, it's a big flaming step up but I'll talk to pretty much anyone.

Also, if You're messaging Local People, don't plan a meet for fun, try seeing if they'd like to meet for a coffee at a local costa or something! no pressure and can be a laugh. Hope that Helps Chap

By *oncupiscent_dreamMan  over a year ago

City

Hard for me too. The only women who want to meet me want me to be submissive to men from abroad for them and go meet the men and let them have sex with me.

By *ockosaurusMan  over a year ago

Warwick

Do you never talk to other men at the pub, gym, office?

All the veri will say is that they chatted and you are who you are.

You can always hide it if you don't like it anyway.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Hard for me too. The only women who want to meet me want me to be submissive to men from abroad for them and go meet the men and let them have sex with me."

I wonder why that is ?

By *ikeymMan  over a year ago

Isle of Wight

Feel your pain. Have the same problem although I do appreciate the reasons of the verification system. I’m not ready for a club, would like a veri from a woman or couple. Anyway some good advice on here, will give it a go. Good luck!

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

If u pop in the cam room for a quick cam I will look at u ? X

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"If u pop in the cam room for a quick cam I will look at u ? X"

A great offer OP

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Unless it's one of those high def VR cams people were using during lockdown?

It was almost as if they were in the same room

By *ookie doughMan  over a year ago

leic

I'm very proud and protective of my 1 veri, I'll be screwed (or not lol) if they left the site

"Hard for me too. The only women who want to meet me want me to be submissive to men from abroad for them and go meet the men and let them have sex with me."

Huh?? But youre "straight" ( ) right??

"I'm very proud and protective of my 1 veri, I'll be screwed (or not lol) if they left the site "

You would lose the verification text but the veri tick would still be there.

By *ookie doughMan  over a year ago

leic

"I'm very proud and protective of my 1 veri, I'll be screwed (or not lol) if they left the site

You would lose the verification text but the veri tick would still be there. "

Oh right, I didn't know that,

Try not to stress too much because actually yes there are people that won't meet people who are not verified but to be honest it wouldn't put me off. Well not with a single man anyway I do like to see verifications for couples and single women just because they are more likely to be fake profiles or claiming to be someone we are not.

"Feel your pain. Have the same problem although I do appreciate the reasons of the verification system. I’m not ready for a club, would like a veri from a woman or couple. Anyway some good advice on here, will give it a go. Good luck!"

How about an organised social?

By *lipy123TV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

OP you have plenty of women and couples in your friends list can't one of them vari you ?

By *obby777788Man  over a year ago

Dalton

By *obby777788Man  over a year ago

Dalton

Would you veri me if i did ?

"Really struggling to get verified is there anyway or anyone willing to help me prove who I am so I can get verified I’m genuine even if it’s just two minutes on cam?! CAN ANYONE HELP "

What’s your name address and social security number!

Then I’ll definitely know its you

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

Jump on cam and show me your bullet hole and I’ll consider it

"Really struggling to get verified is there anyway or anyone willing to help me prove who I am so I can get verified I’m genuine even if it’s just two minutes on cam?! CAN ANYONE HELP "

As mentioned pop in the cam room and kindly ask someone to verify you

"Jump on cam and show me your bullet hole and I’ll consider it "

Hahahaha glad to see bullet hole is still hilarious

"I'm very proud and protective of my 1 veri, I'll be screwed (or not lol) if they left the site "

You have done very well in just 4 weeks! Its also a well written Veri and sounds like you made a great impression.

As stated if they leave fab the very comment goes off but the actual very number and tick remains.

Good luck on your fab journey

» Add a new message to this topic