FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Age range

Age range

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

he thing i find on here and all the other sites that really gets up my nose is the number of people that when they fill in their details ie age range just put 18 to 99..whats that all about...why not put the age group you are really interested in. it will save you loads of time wasters and the person that gets in touch with you getting put down as they are not in your age range!!!!!!!!!!!as you are really after 25 to 40 am i right or am i right ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think your right, i've messaged a few people, with an age of 18 - 99, there reply comes back your to old lol

"he thing i find on here and all the other sites that really gets up my nose is the number of people that when they fill in their details ie age range just put 18 to 99..whats that all about...why not put the age group you are really interested in. it will save you loads of time wasters and the person that gets in touch with you getting put down as they are not in your age range!!!!!!!!!!!as you are really after 25 to 40 am i right or am i right .... "

Or perhaps those people don't see age as a factor, but are more interested in personality, attitude, outlook, morale values, ethnicity, cock size, interests / sexual practices....or they are just not THAT fussy.

Maybe age preferences are right for you, but not for everyone.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"he thing i find on here and all the other sites that really gets up my nose is the number of people that when they fill in their details ie age range just put 18 to 99..whats that all about...why not put the age group you are really interested in. it will save you loads of time wasters and the person that gets in touch with you getting put down as they are not in your age range!!!!!!!!!!!as you are really after 25 to 40 am i right or am i right .... "

I've put 18 - 99 on mine. I couldn't give a shit what you've put on yours and won't be looking.

Try driving your own car.

Thenk yoo !

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

me thinks thats the first thing you did....but it will be our secret think your name should be grumpy granny lol!!!!all said in the best possible taste..xxmikey

age range's matter very little to some, I have mine set to the ages im looking for but still recieve messages from guys well out of my age range

the only way to stop this would be to block contact from those out of my range.... but im willing to go a yr or 2 out either way for the right guy...

"age range's matter very little to some, I have mine set to the ages im looking for but still recieve messages from guys well out of my age range

the only way to stop this would be to block contact from those out of my range.... but im willing to go a yr or 2 out either way for the right guy..."

thank you bridget...im still in with a chance then!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"me thinks thats the first thing you did....but it will be our secret think your name should be grumpy granny lol!!!!all said in the best possible taste..xxmikey "

Hate to admit it ....... I did just that.

I'm STILL not going to tell you what to put in your profile tho .....

P.S...... you're the one with the hump grump.

but on the older hand, we have an age range set and we still get guys, as they put it trying their luck or taking a punt.

Reading profiles normally gives you details and clues of what people are after

We look on age ranges as a rough guide, we will message people a few who's ah.e range is a few years younger or older than us and it generally works but if someone's looking for people no older than something like 30 we would give them a wide berth. It's the same with people messaging us, the age range isn't hard and fast x

age is just a number, its the personalty that counts

The most annoying thing about the 18-99 age range - apart from it shows a complete lack of forethought (sat pm rant over!) - is that it makes a mockery of the advanced search facility of 'I must match their age requirements'. When you run a search, half the max 300 matches are a waste of time as invariably we find couples (often in their 20's) who show the '18-99' have a string of veris which clearly demonstrate they are only interested in meeting people of their own age group.

What does that mean to us? There may well be another 150 couples out there who genuinely meet our age requirements and vice-versa who we never got to find thanks to those who don't take the trouble to refine their profile properly.

Rant over, again....

I'm 98 and I've had loads of meets, mainly in the pension queue...

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

You are wrong and wrong and wrong

If someone put 18 to 99 that mean he or her is ready to shag any age as long as they get on

"You are wrong and wrong and wrong

If someone put 18 to 99 that mean he or her is ready to shag any age as long as they get on"

well thats what id had thought, but clearly by some of the nasty replies ive had back from some of my messages i was and am wrong

"You are wrong and wrong and wrong

If someone put 18 to 99 that mean he or her is ready to shag any age as long as they get on

well thats what id had thought, but clearly by some of the nasty replies ive had back from some of my messages i was and am wrong "

Same here. We had the same when we first joined Fabs and now we just take it as a sign that they either haven't given it enough thought, or..... they are getting off on all the messages they get from couples/singles who fall into the 18-99 age range... which is quite a lot.....

» Add a new message to this topic