FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > True daddy 2

True daddy 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.Jayne66 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Neverland

Sorry for some reason the post deleted I'm obviously new to posting on here. So sorry lady's but thank you for all our advice.. I'm not sure what I'm looking for.. But also wondered if fems take the daddy role some times? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

My understanding is that they do and are sometimes called mommys. There are also female led relationships.

By *rsTrellisWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Sorry for some reason the post deleted I'm obviously new to posting on here. So sorry lady's but thank you for all our advice.. I'm not sure what I'm looking for.. But also wondered if fems take the daddy role some times? X "

Hiya

Kink roleplay or power play can take any form you and a partner agree to. You can play with gender and power, as well as anything else you want to.

There was an episode of a podcast called Savage Lovecast where someone called in saying she was sexually driven by imaging herself as a gay man and wanted to be fucked by/fuck people who would acknowledge her as a gay man during sex. It was a core part of her sexuality and was beginning to touch her sense of her gender identity (I’m using “her” because she was using it).

Basically, you can inhabit whatever role suits you, whether that’s a roleplay or whether it’s part of your identity.

X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Sorry for some reason the post deleted I'm obviously new to posting on here. So sorry lady's but thank you for all our advice.. I'm not sure what I'm looking for.. But also wondered if fems take the daddy role some times? X

Hiya

Kink roleplay or power play can take any form you and a partner agree to. You can play with gender and power, as well as anything else you want to.

There was an episode of a podcast called Savage Lovecast where someone called in saying she was sexually driven by imaging herself as a gay man and wanted to be fucked by/fuck people who would acknowledge her as a gay man during sex. It was a core part of her sexuality and was beginning to touch her sense of her gender identity (I’m using “her” because she was using it).

Basically, you can inhabit whatever role suits you, whether that’s a roleplay or whether it’s part of your identity.

X

"

I have known many lovely ladies that have referred to themselves as "Daddy" so yes they do

I hope you find what you're seeking

By *.Jayne66 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Neverland

Thank you for your reply x

» Add a new message to this topic