FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Would you meet...

Would you meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

So, I'm finally getting the gastric bypass surgery that I've been waiting for.

(I don't want or need judgement/opinions on my reasoning for it. I'm doing it for me, my health and my happiness)...

But... It's going to be a while before I can afford the additional surgery that will need to follow... So tummy tuck/boob job....

Would you be put off meeting someone who had excess skin?

Would you be put off meeting someone who kept that skin contained (in a club/bedroom situation) with sexy lingerie or latex wear that wouldn't be removed during fun?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It wouldn't bother me

Attraction is the important part. If we connect then the rest will come

I've just looked at your pictures and you look gorgeous. And I'm not just saying.

To answer your question though, I have net someone that had excess skin after losing a fair amount of weight. It's just part of the person and their journey in life. I think lots would meet you.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Wouldn't bother me

Hi! I’m new here. Will await your responses with interest as, bodily speaking, my mum tum is the weakest link

Congrats on your op though!

Wouldn't bother me

By *orello-pieWoman  over a year ago

southwest

I’d happily meet you you’re gorgeous pre and post op xxx so happy for you xx

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, if the personalities match, then everything else seems to go well.

I lost a significant amount of weight about 7 years ago and have lose skin on my tummy. I am booked in for a fleur de lys tummy tuck in March and after that will sort out lose skin on my boobs, I don't want breast augmentation surgery.

In answer to your question I have never had any negative comments regarding my tummy from lovers.

Good luck to you OP, its an exciting yet nervous journey as I know only too well.

NBVN x

Nope wouldn’t put me off one bit it’s part off you

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Not at all and while I would respect your decision to wear clothing, I would just reinforce that it doesn’t matter to me as a person is not defined by the shell we inhabit.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP I asked a similar question a long time ago as I'd lost a lot of weight.

Most people said it wouldn't bother them. A few said they prefer the fat.

So the true answer is do what you want to for yourself and no one else

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I met a chap who had lost a considerable amount of weight following a gastric surgery.

He had managed to work out the best positions and stuff so that the loose skin wasn’t even something that needed to be considered. I don’t think it’s an issue.

Good luck op. Hope everything goes as well as it can possibly go x

[Removed by poster at 05/10/21 19:15:54]

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I think threads like this would benefit from a poll functionality where the OP sets the question and the choices for answers. We all get one vote which would be anonymous.

You would get a more accurate idea of what the majority thinks. The vast majority of responses, otherwise, will be, "no, it really doesn't bother me. It's the connection plus you look great" etc etc

By *ose and her beastCouple  over a year ago

Watford

Not at all I'm not a huge fan of plastic surgery way more respect for people who embrace their imperfections

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I love your body but respect your choice all the best with it. I know plenty it's worked well for.

As a lover or lingerie and latex, a woman keeping it on wouldn't bother me a joy. It'd be a bonus.

"I think threads like this would benefit from a poll functionality where the OP sets the question and the choices for answers. We all get one vote which would be anonymous.

You would get a more accurate idea of what the majority thinks. The vast majority of responses, otherwise, will be, "no, it really doesn't bother me. It's the connection plus you look great" etc etc"

How would that help though?

The majority of men wouldn't touch me with someone else's cock. 2 men would and do and that's cool. Why would I need to know about the other 20 trillion?

"I think threads like this would benefit from a poll functionality where the OP sets the question and the choices for answers. We all get one vote which would be anonymous.

You would get a more accurate idea of what the majority thinks. The vast majority of responses, otherwise, will be, "no, it really doesn't bother me. It's the connection plus you look great" etc etc"

Why would you want anonymous bunch of strangers tell you what to do....

You would get a more accurate idea of what the majority thinks. The vast majority of responses, otherwise, will be, "no, it really doesn't bother me. It's the connection plus you look great" etc etc

Why would you want anonymous bunch of strangers tell you what to do...."

And how to feel about yourself. People can make you feel so crap finding you at your vulnerable time.

london

Why would you want anonymous bunch of strangers tell you what to do...."

Nobody would be telling anyone what to do. It's a poll. More accurate than the platitudes that will be posted

london

Why would you want anonymous bunch of strangers tell you what to do....

And how to feel about yourself. People can make you feel so crap finding you at your vulnerable time. "

If I am not prepared to hear harsh realities then I wouldn't ask the question.

When I ask a question I want to hear truths as I am sure most people do. Don't they?

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

"Hi! I’m new here. Will await your responses with interest as, bodily speaking, my mum tum is the weakest link

Congrats on your op though!"

Yes mine is to, high wasted things are a godsend for me

Keeping an eye on this post as I’m awaiting a bariatric referral myself for after I’ve managed to loose some myself.

My best friend had a sleeve gastrectomy and she’s gone from 32 stone to about 13. She’s had to have so many ops after for her skin though. She’s like a patchwork doll. I can send you her IG privately if you want to see pics and progress. The unfortunate thing about these surgeries is the weight comes off so fast as opposed to loosing it gradually. You’ll always be left with loose skin .

Wishing you well with your journey OP and anyone else on this road. Xx

By *adyJayne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"When I ask a question I want to hear truths as I am sure most people do. Don't they?"

Thanks your your answers so far guys but this is spot on...

I enjoy going to clubs and the last thing I want is to feel all false confidence turning up because of this thread and then be done kind of flappy skinned pariah all night

I wasn't expecting such a love in, which is nice, and appreciated, especially from such a gorgeous bunch... Made me feel quite

Not in the slightest would it bother me

Size isn't really a thing for me in general as I'm much more interested in playing with people i enjoy being around in the first place..nothing turns me on more than smiles and knowing someones enjoying themself when we meet.

Besides which i have my own experience of the issue that's troubling the OP..a bit of loosened particularly around the tops of the legs and to a much lesser extent in my stomach from losing 12st just over 10 years ago.

I can't speak for anyone else but its never really bothered me and its probably not as much as i perceive it to be due to the exercise regime during my weight loss and the exercise and my enduring love of cycling.

OP.. your gorgeous now and you'll be gorgeous after.

» Add a new message to this topic